editing UV map

yjkim0901

I'm trying to work on Jeff's multi-colored hair and UV map bothers me like a heck.

I tried by starting with just a simple retexturing but that didn't work since there are some parts of the hair are sharing same UV map with the other parts.

Then I edited the UV with Blender with the same setting that we already have for importing and exporting which totally messed the UV map up.

Can someone tell me how to do it or find me an easy tut on that? I couldn't find any that covered this particular stuff. 

• 11 months later...

I'm trying to work on Jeff's multi-colored hair and UV map bothers me like a heck.

I tried by starting with just a simple retexturing but that didn't work since there are some parts of the hair are sharing same UV map with the other parts.

Then I edited the UV with Blender with the same setting that we already have for importing and exporting which totally messed the UV map up.

Can someone tell me how to do it or find me an easy tut on that? I couldn't find any that covered this particular stuff. 

Could you solve this problem ?

Edited by Dennis-Bieser