How To Add Titantrons Without Replacement

JMike

First of all, I'd like to mention that this isn't my mod. This was found by Pozzumspit. He hasn't made a video on this, nor have I found a forum on this. This requires his Entrance Cheat Table.

1. Get your titantron, of course. There is a good chance you already know how to do that.

2. Put it in the game without replacing anything. Make the file name for it the same as all the others, as the bk2 file, but make sure that the number for it isn't one already used as a Pac file. This is important. 

3. Go into the game and load up Cheat Engine. Press Ctrl+O, and find where you put his cheat table, and double click Titantrons.CT.

4. Go to the name of the superstar who you want to have this custom tron. Go to its address  and double click it. Replace that number with the number you chose, and put two zeroes at the end of it. If you did this correctly, you have done it.

Sorry if my wording isn't very good. I know what I'm talking about, but while writing this, I didn't have it all right it front of me. Once again, thanks to Pozzumspit for telling me this.

This is one of those things I thought had a tutorial somewhere because I knew how to do it forever and never did a proper tutorial for it.  Thanks for writing it up.

I have Jeff Hardys titantron file im trying to add. The file is named ENT_0111_0_0.bk2. I opened titantron.CT in cheat engine. The address listed for Jeff is 1423670B4  

What do I replace that with to get it working?

the Value, you'd want the Jeff Hardy Value to be 11100

ok, thats what I tried. When I double click address I type in 11100. The address is listed as 00011100 but Jeff seems to still come out with Cena's titantron for me.

• Like 1

do not change the address.  Change the Value in the Address. Redownload the table if you saved the table when you changed the address to 11000.

Never change any addresses in the Tables, you will never have to, only the values.

• Like 1

do not change the address.  Change the Value in the Address. Redownload the table if you saved the table when you changed the address to 11000.

Never change any addresses in the Tables, you will never have to, only the values.

Doh! Im noob at this haha... thanks for the help it worked! I have the bik files for Mick Foley, Bret Hart and Yokozuna but I don't see them listed in the titantron.ct table will they be added later? Thanks again Pozzum.

Edited by Kicker

Doh! Im noob at this haha... thanks for the help it worked! I have the bik files for Mick Foley, Bret Hart and Yokozuna but I don't see them listed in the titantron.ct table will they be added later? Thanks again Pozzum.

They will be added later, the info is also my memory table if you don't want to wait.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2015 at 9:34 AM, Rektas69 said:

Whenever I restart the game titantron is gone?! Is that supposed to be?

No it's not, I would say make sure you save your game with the My WWE Menu

On 8/31/2015 at 1:28 PM, Gabber12345 said:

were aboputs is the titantron.ct located??

Follow that link and download the Entrance Table 2.rar

Whenever I restart the game titantron is gone?! Is that supposed to be?

No it's not, I would say make sure you save your game with the My WWE Menu

were aboputs is the titantron.ct located??

http://bit.ly/PozzumMODS

Follow that link and download the Entrance Table 2.rar

Oh forgot to save. Dumb me. Sorry for interupting and thanks for help :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I have the problem I replace the titantron it seems to work, and then I save. Whenever I play with the character for example BIG E his titantron is black screen.

Edited by Rektas69

• 4 months later...