GameElite™ and xWeasel Mods - Bayley FINALLY Uploaded

xWeasel

I think both of the mods still need a good amount of work facially. They just look like you retextured the base diva. 

You're welcome to tweak it! Go ahead, i'm sure you cannot get any better than what we have produced.

If you remember correctly GameElite any sort of morphing is my specialty. Unlucky for the community, I don't have time to do it anymore. 

Morphing within a wrestling game and modelling on a 3D program are two different things, facial appearances change when you import it into the wrestling games. So bare this in mind. 

I'm aware of this. Bravebird showed me how different they were a while back. If Tekken can get a model spot on though, I could as well. 

Sorry for breaking it for you, but that's a dumb logic. You probably never used a 3D program so you can't judge based on how a program looks like.

On a side note I kinda agree that both still need some work.

suggestions???

I couldn't find 'em anywhere, so can you post the titantrons as well?

Actually Charlotte's official titantron hasn't been released by WWE yet. Only team PCB available. I can upload it if you want.

That's OK. Also if you have for The Boss, it would be even better.

Same for the boss I am afraid. But I can upload Team BAD.

• Like 1

I think both of the mods still need a good amount of work facially. They just look like you retextured the base diva. 

You're welcome to tweak it! Go ahead, i'm sure you cannot get any better than what we have produced.

If you remember correctly GameElite any sort of morphing is my specialty. Unlucky for the community, I don't have time to do it anymore. 

Morphing within a wrestling game and modelling on a 3D program are two different things, facial appearances change when you import it into the wrestling games. So bare this in mind. 

I'm aware of this. Bravebird showed me how different they were a while back. If Tekken can get a model spot on though, I could as well. 

Sorry for breaking it for you, but that's a dumb logic. You probably never used a 3D program so you can't judge based on how a program looks like.

suggestions???

I can't really give any suggestions from a video, If you post a photo from the creation suite I will post some suggestions.

suggestions???

I can't really give any suggestions from a video, If you post a photo from the creation suite I will post some suggestions.

well charlotte's hair is messed up because i injected brie's top into her 4e22 slot, so.....

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2ufyjxf.jpg

@xWeasel
As you want suggestion, my opinion about Charlotte is everything is great except the eyes. If you could make the eyes like this, it would have been awesome. Again I am not complaining, just suggesting as you wanted it.

http://i.imgur.com/G9zjYEj.jpg

Note that I have only edited the right (Charlotte's left) eye. Both eyes should be like this.

Edited by Refat
  • Like 1

I couldn't find 'em anywhere, so can you post the titantrons as well?

Actually Charlotte's official titantron hasn't been released by WWE yet. Only team PCB available. I can upload it if you want.

That's OK. Also if you have for The Boss, it would be even better.

Same for the boss I am afraid. But I can upload Team BAD.

Here are the titantrons for team BAD and PCB.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/co48v02u5xx2ok3/BAD+%26+PCB.7z

• Like 1

suggestions???

well charlotte's hair is messed up because i injected brie's top into her 4e22 slot, so.....

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2ufyjxf.jpg

I think she overall resembels Charlotte a lot and I could see it, but I think she looks surprised, and the chin looks so pointy, At the very end point of the chin I would square it a little bit, her nose is really wide in real life too, I only see the nostrills wide you should make the bridge wide too. And like Refat suggested the eyes.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3zBfP6KovfE/VaZjp8R5scI/AAAAAAAADN0/J5PQkbh1bO0/s1600/TotalDiva7.jpg

I understand that it's a pain in the ass to re-model things after releaising, so it's all up to you. but even if you don't tweak it it still looks super good. :D

• Like 1

Here are some refs. 

Suggestions:

- Those eyes have to be worked on. They look unhuman towards the outsides. 

- Charlotte has a very distinctive nose. It it her defining facial feature. Yours doesn't resemble hers much. 

- Her lips should be a little less wide and a tad bit thicker.

- The jawline is close but it seems to be slightly over exaggerated in the chin area. 

- Her eyebrows are too dark and look almost tattooed on. I would try to rework the texture in that area. 

That should give you something to work with. I'll get to you about Sasha at a later date. 

• Like 1

Maybe this could be useful... Charlotte's tron (not the best quality, but still), and music

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dm2o883dp14tdht/Charlotte_Tron_-_Music.rar

This was made from tv recordings and has poor quality. That's why I didn't use it. Better wait for official release. As she is the new diva's champion it shouldn't be too long.

update

Wow! Great progress on Carmella. Your work is getting better by day. Some suggestions: Eye and eyeballs needs to be a bit smaller, eyeballs should be more centered around the eyes. Nose should be longer and nosetrills and nose bridge (at the middle) should be wider. As the nose should be longer mouth should get lower as per proportion. Last but not the least her lips needs to be a thicker/fuller also.

Edited by Refat
  • Like 1