GameElite™ and xWeasel Mods - Bayley FINALLY Uploaded

xWeasel

Charlotte Released

Great work on Charlotte. But from what I remember you were doing Becky Lynch before her. I hope she'll be next. :p

minds change xD

Woooo! Wooooooooooooooo ! bro charlotte  is looking superb, love your mods 

what gonna be you next mod ?

BAYLEY &

BECKY LYNCH

thanks :D ps: GameElite is the one who makes this possible :D

i'm sure Refat knows, but it will be a surprise xD

Charlotte Released

Great work on Charlotte. But from what I remember you were doing Becky Lynch before her. I hope she'll be next. :p

sorry bro, forgot to add you to the credits :S

added now :3

Edited by xWeasel
  • Like 1

xWeasel... Charlotte is gr8!

But i have a problem... when i go to character selection screen... I can't find her and Sasha... other mods are accesible though

Can you tell me what is the name assigned to 211.pac? (for example Sasha has "Christian's Summerslam '11 attire")

Edited by AJ_HeelTurn

Awesome, you guys did it again. Just one thing, the render file you have in the first thread bugs out the game and crashes it.

I thought you fixed it. It's actually a bug of the original mod. dashot88 never fixed it. I am using the mod by locking the NXT jobbers again.

Charlotte Released

sorry bro, forgot to add you to the credits :S

added now :3

I was happy to help but it was a very little to no afford comparing what you have done.

• Like 1

But i have a problem... when i go to character selection screen... I can't find her and Sasha... other mods are accesible though

Can you tell me what is the name assigned to 211.pac? (for example Sasha has "Christian's Summerslam '11 attire")

that's weird, well the name assigned to her is CHARLOTTE 

I think both of the mods still need a good amount of work facially. They just look like you retextured the base diva. 

not sure on how it could be improved, any suggestions?

I think both of the mods still need a good amount of work facially. They just look like you retextured the base diva. 

You're welcome to tweak it! Go ahead, i'm sure you cannot get any better than what we have produced.

• Like 2

I can confirm that Charlotte's name works fine but I had to fix Sasha's string id for her name to appear correctly. Both are selectable via 'Bonus Superstars' in the 'Divas' menu. @xWeasel can you please upload the theme file of Charlotte if you have it?

Edited by Refat

I can confirm that Charlotte's name works fine but I had to fix Sasha's string id for her name to appear correctly. Both are selectable via 'Bonus Superstars' in the 'Divas' menu. @xWeasel can you please upload the theme file of Charlotte if you have it?

great news that you got it fixed :D

uploading now :p

not sure on how it could be improved, any suggestions?

ok.. Gonna see into it

great news that you got it fixed :D

uploading now :p

It's nothing major, just use this spreadsheet made by pozzum to assign string id for your next releases to avoid trouble in the future.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QxPbyWkw1otig-DmDKy12T8t3uGRFWi_O6OPurExQQg/edit#gid=945698221

• Like 1

You're welcome to tweak it! Go ahead, i'm sure you cannot get any better than what we have produced.

If you remember correctly GameElite any sort of morphing is my specialty. Unlucky for the community, I don't have time to do it anymore. 

If you remember correctly GameElite any sort of morphing is my specialty. Unlucky for the community, I don't have time to do it anymore. 

Morphing within a wrestling game and modelling on a 3D program are two different things, facial appearances change when you import it into the wrestling games. So bare this in mind. 

Edited by GameElite™
  • Like 1

Morphing within a wrestling game and modelling on a 3D program are two different things, facial appearances change when you import it into the wrestling games. So bare this in mind. 

I'm aware of this. Bravebird showed me how different they were a while back. If Tekken can get a model spot on though, I could as well. 

I'm aware of this. Bravebird showed me how different they were a while back. If Tekken can get a model spot on though, I could as well. 

it really depends on your base

models usually comes out excellent in blender, but waaay different in-game

[especially with aj lee as a base]

I couldn't find 'em anywhere, so can you post the titantrons as well?

Actually Charlotte's official titantron hasn't been released by WWE yet. Only team PCB available. I can upload it if you want.

That's OK. Also if you have for The Boss, it would be even better.

Sorry for breaking it for you, but that's a dumb logic. You probably never used a 3D program so you can't judge based on how a program looks like.

On a side note I kinda agree that both still need some work.

• Like 1