GameElite™ and xWeasel Mods - Bayley FINALLY Uploaded

xWeasel

Hey man I added this mod as DLC and whenever I try to use it in a game, the game just sits there and gets stuck at a loading screen. Any idea what it could mean?

have you moved all files into your pac/ch folder?

Yep, I dragged them all over into the correct directory. She showed up as HHH in a suit render with the name MENG at first. Same loading problem, I've since added the TNF Arena mod which changed names of the mods I added as DLC, same issues even after reverting the TNF mod back to default settings.

weird

that triple h render is supposed to happen, but i have noo idea about why your game gets stuck

you're using the steam version with dlcs right? if yes, try to re-download banks

Hey man I added this mod as DLC and whenever I try to use it in a game, the game just sits there and gets stuck at a loading screen. Any idea what it could mean?

Yep, I dragged them all over into the correct directory. She showed up as HHH in a suit render with the name MENG at first. Same loading problem, I've since added the TNF Arena mod which changed names of the mods I added as DLC, same issues even after reverting the TNF mod back to default settings.

weird

that triple h render is supposed to happen, but i have noo idea about why your game gets stuck

you're using the steam version with dlcs right? if yes, try to re-download banks

Yep I've also added mods as DLC characters and it worked. I was able to load Sasha as a manager in a 1 on 1 match featuring another mod. But certain matches, arenas or some other factor seem to keep it from loading.

weird

Yep I've also added mods as DLC characters and it worked. I was able to load Sasha as a manager in a 1 on 1 match featuring another mod. But certain matches, arenas or some other factor seem to keep it from loading.

hmm try to delete temp files

hey guys, i gotta delay bayley and some other mods, as i stupidly upgraded to windows 10 and now i lost xpacker and x-rey :[

Revert back to Windows 7 in control panel.

well i kinda want to keep win 10 :3

also, i have no option to revert back :l

Edited by xWeasel

GREAT NEWS GUYS

tekken was extremely kind enough to send me some new activation codes

now Bayley will be released asap :]

and other modds :D

Great news indeed :p Happy modding and Marry Christmas :)

you too, Merry Christmas :]

Yaas! Can't wait...Hope Becky is on the works too.

iv'e heard GameElite has started on Becky which looks awesome :D

Yaas! Can't wait...Hope Becky is on the works too.

iv'e heard GameElite has started on Becky which looks awesome :D

Yes, it was my request he accepted. I believe bravebird is making one too :) And just now Brave has released Sasha and Alicia both.

• 2 weeks later...