GameElite™ and xWeasel Mods - Bayley FINALLY Uploaded

xWeasel

Any update on Sasha or Bayley? It's been so long...

sorry :S

last attire needs to be done for banks, i'll do that asap

and for bayley, i THINK she needs a little bit of work with the boots, as right now, the shoes look horrible :l [nikki's shoes]

Hey so in the ZIP there were a bunch of other pac files. Where do those go? The same directory? Also the updated info files folder in the ZIP was empty.

DAMNIT i knew i forgot something :S

ahh well, just ignore the empty folder :3

yeah all pac files should go inside "pac/ch"

YAY!!! Thanks alot! Hope Bayley also gets released soon... :D

np, just need to fix up the shoes and i will release her :)

• Like 2

Hey man I added this mod as DLC and whenever I try to use it in a game, the game just sits there and gets stuck at a loading screen. Any idea what it could mean?

have you moved all files into your pac/ch folder?

Hey man I added this mod as DLC and whenever I try to use it in a game, the game just sits there and gets stuck at a loading screen. Any idea what it could mean?

Yep, I dragged them all over into the correct directory. She showed up as HHH in a suit render with the name MENG at first. Same loading problem, I've since added the TNF Arena mod which changed names of the mods I added as DLC, same issues even after reverting the TNF mod back to default settings.

Edited by thekza

Yep, I dragged them all over into the correct directory. She showed up as HHH in a suit render with the name MENG at first. Same loading problem, I've since added the TNF Arena mod which changed names of the mods I added as DLC, same issues even after reverting the TNF mod back to default settings.

If the game stucks at loading screen something is wrong with one of these files .pac .moveset .pofo you should try to install Sasha again.