GameElite™ and xWeasel Mods - Bayley FINALLY Uploaded

xWeasel

I thought the Lasskicker was gonna be next.....but Eva looks amazing! Looks real!

plans change, might not be making becky any time soon :l

:(

Edit: Release Eva quickly. I want to beat her up bad as she took Becky's place :angry: BTW can she have a real hair?

Edited by Refat
  • Like 1

I thought the Lasskicker was gonna be next.....but Eva looks amazing! Looks real!

plans change, might not be making becky any time soon :l

:(

Edit: Release Eva quickly. I want to beat her up bad as she took Becky's place :angry: BTW can she have a real hair?

that is her real hair :p

yeah i know what you mean, but no one has hair like her, so....

will do once i fix the eyes, which probably means a while

that big news i hope you can use that method for other superstar or divas bro :) 

you can :D

yep the objects and the faces i can but the faces i dont have the idea how to imporf rom wwe 2k16 into wwe 2k15 

that big news i hope you can use that method for other superstar or divas bro :) 

you can :D

yep the objects and the faces i can but the faces i dont have the idea how to imporf rom wwe 2k16 into wwe 2k15 

if you mean like entrance stuff, it's the same :p

Nice try on Rosa Mendes dude ^_^

Hey XWeasel just noticed that rosa doesnt have a moveset.  Just in case you did not do it purposefully given that she does have that much of a moveset in real life.

Just make her as the manager dude XDD

Hey XWeasel just noticed that rosa doesnt have a moveset.  Just in case you did not do it purposefully given that she does have that much of a moveset in real life.

ahh srry, i thought she was like eva marie, so i put her moveset on instead :3

i would be grateful if you made a moveset for her :D 

Nice try on Rosa Mendes dude ^_^

Just make her as the manager dude XDD

huh???

did i accidently include a empty moveset file??? :S

• Like 1

Haven't been on this topic for awhile, just thought I'd check in, see how you were doing with your mods and....all I gotta say...that Bailey, Eva, Paige, & Rosa all look great, especially Eva..I had thought you imported her from 2K16...Just wow...Just woow.:cool:

• Like 1