GameElite™ and xWeasel Mods - Bayley FINALLY Uploaded

xWeasel

Amazing start! Now we're waiting for final release so we'll strip the title off from Nikki to Charlotte!

Feedback: Looks like there's nothing to do for face even in tis 1st WIP, maybe you can work on nose or eye make-up.

• Like 1

Amazing start! Now we're waiting for final release so we'll strip the title off from Nikki to Charlotte!

Feedback: Looks like there's nothing to do for face even in tis 1st WIP, maybe you can work on nose or eye make-up.

well, i felt like the cheeks [help from SinClairAshton] and hair needed to be tweaked a little bit, so thats done now :D

Bro when you gonna add the render file can't wait.

uploading soon

also, charlotte is near to being released [pofo files and moveset files left :D]

I have a pofo. I only need the hex of the future string edited, and the CH slot from the Comm DLC. Will work on a moveset ;)

Edited by X3MCHP

uploading soon

also, charlotte is near to being released [pofo files and moveset files left :D]

I have a pofo. I only need the hex of the future string edited, and the CH slot from the Comm DLC. Will work on a moveset ;)

no worris mate, i made them just now using age of sandow's awesome mvoesets :D

What attire are you planning to use for Charlotte?

NOC '15 attire :D

uploading soon

Charlotte should already be in the future string.

uploading soon

ah, i assigned her to 6a54, as her name as the name amount of letters as christian

uploading soon

ah, i assigned her to 6a54, as her name as the name amount of letters as christian

48D5 - Charlotte

^^ Use that one if you can.

• Like 1