GameElite™ and xWeasel Mods - Bayley FINALLY Uploaded

xWeasel

update 5 added :D

Excellent! I think her nose tip should be bigger. Apart from that no need for morphing anymore. Now it just needs some texture work on her eyeliner.

got any suggestions on whose boots are a good base to work from?

I am not seeing any options other than AJ Lee.

alrighty

Excellent! I think her nose tip should be bigger. Apart from that no need for morphing anymore. Now it just needs some texture work on her eyeliner.

alrighty

Also I'd like to add, your Sasha's right brow (left on the pic) seems to be a bit more tilted than the left brow. Her left brow is in correct position. So, I'll suggest you to make her right brow the same. But that's not a big issue.

Edited by Refat

alrighty

Also I'd like to add, your Sasha's right brow (left on the pic) seems to be a bit more tilted than the left brow. Her left brow is in correct position. So, I'll suggest you to make her right brow the same. But that's not a big issue.

alright, thanks :D

alrighty

alright, thanks :D

Last but not the least. Add some detail on the eye area. Like this.

http://postimg.org/image/6uqry23rv/

Edited by Refat

xWeasel looking better with every update. :) I might have to try my hand at creating a model myself. Also there is a limit to how many vertices you can have right. I think if we could find that limitation number in hex and change it we could cut in a lot more detail. :) I would say we could add another 1000 to 5000 more vertices in each wrestler.

Edited by wwedarkman

Would you consider doing a John Morrison mod?

don't think so, as i would like to expand the diva's roster instead, due to the lack of divas in 2k15

xWeasel looking better with every update. :) I might have to try my hand at creating a model myself. Also there is a limit to how many vertices you can have right. I think if we could find that limitation number in hex and change it we could cut in a lot more detail. :) I would say we could add another 1000 to 5000 more vertices in each wrestler.

im guessing that would crash the game a lot more often, or the game would crash everytime you try to do something with that person you updated/made

Great job x weasel but can you add your banks render on this file as i dont want to lose those renders

sure, without or with the nxt superstars that replace retro?

I second this. But without the replacing aka 'general superstars' version. Can you do that please?

Great job x weasel but can you add your banks render on this file as i dont want to lose those renders

sure, without or with the nxt superstars that replace retro?

I second this. But without the replacing aka 'general superstars' version. Can you do that please?

You can do both versions but i want with replacing renders version as i dont want to loose them