GameElite™ and xWeasel Mods - Bayley FINALLY Uploaded

xWeasel

Looks like the forehead is clipping through the hair. Maybe try editing the hair to the sides more so that doesn't happen. Other than that this is looking killer! Glad someone is doing Diva's!

• Like 1

how did you change the hair on the AJ model ?

GameElite did this, but you need to extract the hair you want, go in this case brie bella and import it into aj lee's pac file [inject in 2715 using x-rey]

It's really good to see you modding not only the trons but also the models and it is a freaking DIVA.

It's little bit harder to mod ladies than gents since they are more round shape but I see you're on right track.

• Like 1

any idea when you will be able to release sasha

Any update ? Can't wait for the Boss 😃

sorry but i have no idea when it will be released, as i couldn't make a lot of adjustments [no internet for the past 3 weeks, and i stupidly didn't keep any ref pics on my pc]

• Like 1

Any update on the BO$$? You 're doing a great job.

almost finished the body morphing; just waiting for GameElite to finish the body texture, and once that's done, attire left [already created the entrance/pofo file etc]

• Like 2