About Goddson

hackonthesenuts

im new here but i talk to goddson on aim and he send me pics of codes and gave me this one code that i'm satisfy with and he called it

"rage in a cage" which is the elimination chamber with cage so two wretler starts the match and every 60 seconds a another wrestler comes in and in order to win u need to climb the cage and it is really hard to win the match because next thing u know theres three ppl in the ring then 4,5,6 the best part about it is that u can climb the corner of the chamber glass. I like this match and he said he'll post it

thanks godddddddddsonnnnnnnnnnn

u truly is god

omg!!!11 goddson rulz....except maybe you are him trying to fool us into believing that he does know his ass from a hole in the ground.....naw...couldnt be...

Unfortunately goddson is getting what he wants how many threads is this about him.......clearly he doesnt have any codes he claims to have made. So what about the old addage ignore him and maybe he'll go away. :don

lol the only major difference between goddson and redzy was that redzy actually posted codes, they just didnt work...or were already made...i dunno...

ya. i used to visit all the major hacking spots. TKS's site, HH, HR, and redzy posted some tight codes that no one bitched about, here is the only place he posted false codes.