WWE 2K15 Updated Selection Screen Renders + Downloads

Banshee

Hey guys, I figured out how to edit the character selection screen renders with the help of some & awesome members of SmackTalks, I made some & posted it for you. Do you want some ? Come download some !!! ;) #some

The tutorial is in the .rar file. 

PS: I'll add some new renders soon.

VIDEO DELETED

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5g4sj1dj2327ek6/MenuHD2.pac+by+ALEX+TM.zip

Edited by Banshee

nice .... keep going  ,

can u kindly change some superstars for me  if u can ...bec. i have done it before and every time i make a disaster in my game :p

Thank you, why not ? Just p.m. me.

very good job ... excellent , are great new images

Thanks !

Excellent work bro...........

Thank you buddy ;)

could you actually post the method you use to do this and maybe some guys will will help get it done faster.. just a suggestion.I for one would help if i knew step for step what to do..

• Like 1

could you actually post the method you use to do this and maybe some guys will will help get it done faster.. just a suggestion.I for one would help if i knew step for step what to do..

This will be good....

• Like 1

Is that for only PS ? Can i use for PC ? :huh:

PC too, I believe.

PS3 (I don't know how it's done on 360, maybe the same way ?!?) - At first backup your menuHD2.pac in game/your 2k15 directory/usrdir/

I posted the tutorial in the Modding Discussion section, go check it out ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Can you add some selection screens for me please?

I have an updated one, I'll post it later, I added Finn Balor by replacing Alberto Del Rio '11, added Daniel Bryan with 2015 look, reupdated with John Cena, added Corporate Kane, The Miz (Moneymaker/Mizdow gimmick), and reupdated Sheamus.

Hey Bro.

I don't know if you take requests or not, but i wanted you to add some selection screens for me to your previously uploaded one.

I'll post the link. I have written all the names of superstars whom I want the selection screens to be replaced with.

God bless. Please accept my request. :)

https://www.mediafire.com/?5abihgcfo4i8i5t

Sorry I don't have all the time to do some free personal sh*t.

Edited by ALEX ™