Can I still access community creations for 2k14?

worksafe1

Sorry if this is not the right place to post this. I just picked up 2k14 and am thinking about getting the online pass so I can access the community creations. Before I spend the $10, I want to make sure there is still CAW's available for download or if there everything has been taken down because a newer version of the game is out. Thanks for any help you guys can provide!

Yes, Community Creations for 2k14 is still up and running. It will probably last until late December 2015, so you better hurry up and grab whatever caws and arenas you can!

Day 5:angry:

Which console do you have WWE 2K14 for?

Oh okay. No wonder- I don't have a 360. I have the PS3 version and their servers have been working just fine. I even played an online match yesterday and downloaded some arenas and caws today....so it looks like it is more of an 360 issue. You guys need to contact 2K in that case.

Day 5:angry:

Which console do you have WWE 2K14 for?

Oh okay. No wonder- I don't have a 360. I have the PS3 version and their servers have been working just fine. I even played an online match yesterday and downloaded some arenas and caws today....so it looks like it is more of an 360 issue. You guys need to contact 2K in that case.

Yeah, it makes me mad.