xWeasel's Minitron + Walltrons Pac Files Released v1.2 - 14/09/15

xWeasel

I get Cena's Minitron, too. But i changed it with X-Packer. :)

One question: I want to change the walltron for Bubby Ray and Devon, but there is no entry inside the Wall Trons.CT. I changed some entries inside the minitron and titantron, that's all okay.

But in the Wall Trons.CT there a different value's for the superstars. Can you tell why? Here is an example for Rey Mysterio to show you what i mean.

http://miserymg.lima-city.de/Fotos/dudley.png

Yeah im getting Cena's Minitron rather than the Dudleyz to.

lol, im getting cena's as well :l

ill upload v1.2 today or tomorrow, including the dudley boyz's, stardust's and neville's

One question: I want to change the walltron for Bubby Ray and Devon, but there is no entry inside the Wall Trons.CT. I changed some entries inside the minitron and titantron, that's all okay.

But in the Wall Trons.CT there a different value's for the superstars. Can you tell why? Here is an example for Rey Mysterio to show you what i mean.

i think because some people don't have walltrons, or there might be a few lots of walltrons for the same superstar

inside the readme walltrons file, there's a mini tut to get it working

Edited by xWeasel
  • Like 1

ill upload v1.2 today or tomorrow, including the dudley boyz's, stardust's and neville's

i think because some people don't have walltrons, or there might be a few lots of walltrons for the same superstar

Thanks for your time and work, xWeasel!

• Like 1

Please add back HHH's mini and walltrons in v1.2.

• Like 1

Please add back HHH's mini and walltrons in v1.2.

will do :D

Can you tell me how to change the tag team titontrons? I want to change the titantron from the dudley boyz, there uses slot 3 and TAG_0009_0_0.bk2.
Is this possible.

i'd say make it an ent titantron, so ent_511_0_0.bk2 for example

• 2 weeks later...

Any update bro?

can't believe i forgot :S

ill finish off luch.... [oops :p] and i'll upload it :D

• Like 1

Any update bro?

can't believe i forgot :S

ill finish off luch.... [oops :p] and i'll upload it :D

:p

• Like 1

Enjoying your works. Thanks again. But I have to point out an issue. You added trons instead of replacing by replacing tron files of DLC 10 folder. Which is the WCW DLC pack. The problem is after replacing the files the WCW pack's wrestler's (Lord Steven Regal, Bam Bam Begalow etc) wall tron and mini trons got messed up like I am getting Kane's trons on Regal. Please add back/fix their trons. There are total 5 superstars on WCW pack: Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page, Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal and Lex Luger.

Edited by Refat
  • Like 1

Enjoying your works. Thanks again. But I have to point out an issue. You added trons instead of replacing by replacing tron files of DLC 10 folder. Which is the WCW DLC pack. The problem is after replacing the files the WCW pack's wrestler's (Lord Steven Regal, Bam Bam Begalow etc) wall tron and mini trons got messed up like I am getting Kane's trons on Regal. Please add back/fix their trons. There are total 5 superstars on WCW pack: Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page, Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal and Lex Luger.

ah sorry

i made 5 spaces in the start for them, but due to laziness, i didn't put them in

except it done in the next update :p

• Like 1

ah sorry

i made 5 spaces in the start for them, but due to laziness, i didn't put them in

Actually you can do this without replacing any files at all. DLC 40 is moveset pack. So it doesn't contain any tron files. Make the evt folder there and make the added trons from ID number 50000 instead of reserving the 5 spaces like you have done in this case. Although you probably have to do it from the start again. I have made a temporary fix by copying the original tron files from DLC 10 and paste those in the DLC 40 folder and renaming. As the game always reads from the later released DLC folders, it works fine.

Edited by Refat
  • Like 1

ah sorry

Actually you can do this without replacing any files at all. DLC 40 is moveset pack. So it doesn't contain any tron files. Make the evt folder there and make the added trons from ID number 50000 instead of reserving the 5 spaces like you have done in this case. Although you probably have to do it from the start again. I have made a temporary fix by copying the original tron files from DLC 10 and paste those in the DLC 40 folder and renaming. As the game always reads from the later released DLC folders, it works fine.

no need to do that mate

all those wcw people are assigned to the slots i saved for them at the start of the game as default, so i'll pop in their trons, and you don't have to change a thing, except for moving the file :p

• Like 1

ah sorry

no need to do that mate

all those wcw people are assigned to the slots i saved for them at the start of the game as default, so i'll pop in their trons, and you don't have to change a thing, except for moving the file :p

I know that. The first five slots you have reserved are for them. But you didn't have to do that if you did that in the mentioned way. But I guess it's too late for now as you have to do the hole process again. No problem. Looking forward to your next release. :)

Edited by Refat
  • Like 1

ah sorry

no need to do that mate

I know that. The first five slots you have reserved are for them. But you didn't have to do that if you did that in the mentioned way. But I guess it's too late for now as you have to do the hole process again. No problem. Looking forward to your next release. :)

So if we renamed this file evt_ss_mini_dlc40.pac, would it mean we would get all the updated minitrons and walltrons but the WCW ones would remain in the game because they are in the evt_ss_mini_dlc10.pac file? 
Sorry if it's a stupid question, I'm not too good with minitrons and walltrons :p

ah sorry

no need to do that mate

So if we renamed this file evt_ss_mini_dlc40.pac, would it mean we would get all the updated minitrons and walltrons but the WCW ones would remain in the game because they are in the evt_ss_mini_dlc10.pac file? 
Sorry if it's a stupid question, I'm not too good with minitrons and walltrons :p

No. As the game always reads from later DLC's and the modded slots aren't empty (it has files from Kane, HHH etc) it'll make no difference. You have to install the mod like you always do. But you have to have a backup of the files of DLC 10 folder that you're going to replace. After installing the mods rename the backup files and put those into DLC 40/pac/evt folder.

• Like 1

ah sorry

no need to do that mate

No. As the game always reads from later DLC's and the modded slots aren't empty (it has files from Kane, HHH etc) it'll make no difference. You have to install the mod like you always do. But you have to have a backup of the files of DLC 10 folder that you're going to replace. After installing the mods rename the backup files and put those into DLC 40/pac/evt folder.

Ahh, thanks :)

• 1 month later...

Which files do I have to edit in order to add walls and minitrons on my own?
Thanks in advance!

evtmov_ss_mini.pac

evtmov_ss_wall.pac

Bro Could You Make LUKE HARPER Mini-Tron.

yeah

Even if I installed the new pack? The one with new slots?
Thanks for your answer!