xWeasel's Minitron + Walltrons Pac Files Released v1.2 - 14/09/15

xWeasel

Some updated minitrons there is a problem appear after a long delay ! Example:The Miz , Sheamus , Adrian Neville ! This needs to be corrected! 

That could be because in its real life counterpart, the minitron doesnt appear until the superstar make some action, like Sheamus' "Fella!" shout

Not only Sheamus , but also The Miz and still Adrian Neville! 

I see your point now, yeah their minitrons have a lot of delay, maybe he could fix it in the next update

i'm not planning on changing this, as i have made the delay to create as realistic replica, of the trons, as i can

sheamus, if you have seen his entrance, has a delay in his walltrons/minitrons in real life, due to the move being played on it's own

the trons then display after he says fella and starts walking

same thing for the miz, but without the fella shout

for neville, it's similar to sheamus and the miz, but he has 3 different parts for his trons [1 = black with a white flash because of the fireworks      2 = symbol on fire after the fireworks    3= main tron]

Some updated minitrons there is a problem appear after a long delay ! Example:The Miz , Sheamus , Adrian Neville ! This needs to be corrected! 

That could be because in its real life counterpart, the minitron doesnt appear until the superstar make some action, like Sheamus' "Fella!" shout

I see your point now, yeah their minitrons have a lot of delay, maybe he could fix it in the next update

i'm not planning on changing this, as i have made the delay to create as realistic replica, of the trons, as i can

sheamus, if you have seen his entrance, has a delay in his walltrons/minitrons in real life, due to the move being played on it's own

for neville, it's similar to sheamus and the miz, but he has 3 different parts for his trons [1 = black with a white flash because of the fireworks      2 = symbol on fire after the fireworks    3= main tron]

Can't wait for that great update. Absolutely amazing. Just one request. Please don't replace HHH's minitron and walltron with 'The Authority'. Add it like you have done it with Dudleyz, Naomi, PCB etc. But if that's not possible then please add back HHH's minitron and walltron like Titus and Summer Ray.

Can't wait for that great update. Absolutely amazing. Just one request. Please don't replace HHH's minitron and walltron with 'The Authority'. Add it like you have done it with Dudleyz, Naomi, PCB etc. But if that's not possible then please add back HHH's minitron and walltron like Titus and Summer Ray.

will do in the next update :D

I'm getting Cena's minitron at 51000 slot (The dudleys' one), and CM Punk's in Team BAD's new slot. Rollins', Ambrose's and Reigns' aren't working for me either... Is there any mistake in the pack, or it's just me?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by X3MCHP

I'm getting Cena's minitron at 51000 slot (The dudleys' one), and CM Punk's in Team BAD's new slot. Rollins', Ambrose's and Reigns' aren't working for me either... Is there any mistake in the pack, or it's just me?

Thanks in advance!

you need to assign the walltrons/minitrons that are added [stated in the read me files]

also, make sure you get the correct display settings in cheat engine, as well as move the files in the correct places

Thanks in advance!

you need to assign the walltrons/minitrons that are added [stated in the read me files]

also, make sure you get the correct display settings in cheat engine, as well as move the files in the correct places

I did all you said above... The fact is, when I assign, for example, dudleys' minitron to them, it shows cena's one... 

Thanks in advance!

I did all you said above... The fact is, when I assign, for example, dudleys' minitron to them, it shows cena's one... 

make sure you don't have backups of any pac file inside your wwe 2k15 folder

rollins should work 100%, which makes me believe there is an error on your side im afraid

Edited by xWeasel

You were right... I was mixing codes from wall and minitrons readme files... I fixed everything but the dudleys' minitron... Is the 51000 slot the right one? It still showing me the cena one

glad you got them to work :D

thats weird, yeah it is 51000

make sure you are on 2-byte decimal when assigning the minitron

also, make sure that there isn't another 0 in the same section