Selection Image Updates (Released 07/06/15) New Update

dashot88

Ever since the update I cant add images to the thread, anyone know whats the new process?

Yeah, that sucks because the direct image import was awesome. You can still do it, uploading the images to a site like Tinypic(the one I use) and post the image here.

Thanks man, i couldnt figure out how too and I tried imageshak but my free membership expired

Hey guys thanks to PH_Guy, I can finally upload my previews.. Will release tonight! Konnor, Viktor, Cesaro, Regal, Big Show, Van Damn, & Kevin Owens!

2lm04tw.png

a4t1lw.png

Ever since the update I cant add images to the thread, anyone know whats the new process?

Yeah, that sucks because the direct image import was awesome. You can still do it, uploading the images to a site like Tinypic(the one I use) and post the image here.

Thanks man, i couldnt figure out how too and I tried imageshak but my free membership expired

Hey guys thanks to PH_Guy, I can finally upload my previews.. Will release tonight! Konnor, Viktor, Cesaro, Regal, Big Show, Van Damn, & Kevin Owens!

2lm04tw.png

a4t1lw.png

Great man. Now if could do the hassle for doing a community DLC version, that would be awesome.

Edit: NXT jobber Zeus Tucker is still crashing :(

Edited by Refat

Great man. Now if could do the hassle for doing a community DLC version, that would be awesome.

I can't do a community version bc too many people have different opinions and it takes to long to keep changes. As for the crash, it will be fixed in the next release still working on it.

I can't do a community version bc too many people have different opinions and it takes to long to keep changes. As for the crash, it will be fixed in the next release still working on it.

Lol. I am asking for it, because the slots are fixed in community DLC. So there will be no different opinions. Also you don't have to do the general version because it will not replace anyone of the main roster. But it's your call ofcourse. Thanks for doing such a time consuming work.

Lol. I am asking for it, because the slots are fixed in community DLC. So there will be no different opinions. Also you don't have to do the general version because it will not replace anyone of the main roster. But it's your call ofcourse. Thanks for doing such a time consuming work.

Issue is, there is no current way to add new renders to the game.

I have changed Image Selection Screen Images to wrestlers I am currently using. Unfortunately you would need to change the string to update wrestler names yourself but I plan to keep updating when new wrestlers are released. I don't use retro wrestlers so I updated them with new wrestlers.

I have Release 2 Versions (Version 1 (Overwrite) for those that will overwrite the retro wrestlers for the new wrestlers and Version 2 (General) for those that don't want to overwrite the retro wrestlers. For those that don't want to overwrite, I haven't included the renders for all sizes. This takes a lot of time to save each wrestler, so I will try overtime to keep updating the images as time goes on.

I

would like to give thanks & credit to PH_Guy for helping find some good renders

GENERAL SUPERSTARS

Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Heel Sheamus - Sheamus
Sting TNA - Sting 99'
Big E
Roman Reigns
Stardust - Cody Rhodes
Xavier Woods
Kofi Kingston
Undertaker
Darren Young
Adrian Neville
Dolph Ziggler
Fit Finlay Short Hair - Fit Finlay
Diamond Dallas Page Short Hair - Diamond Dallas Page

OVERWRITE SUPERSTARS

Jeff Hardy - Alberto Del Rio Retro
Goldberg - Batista Retro
Samoa Joe - Randy Orton Retro
Finn Balor - Chris Jericho Retro
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Heel Sheamus - Sheamus
Sting TNA - Sting 99'
Big E
Scott Steiner - CM Punk Retro
Roman Reigns
Stardust - Cody Rhodes
Xavier Woods
Kofi Kingston
Undertaker
Darren Young
Adrian Neville
Dolph Ziggler

1.thumb.PNG.7dfe6ff8277b341e3997fde9333f

2.thumb.PNG.d2f02d038c1699c2d2d49ae7a673

3.thumb.PNG.f02692967237d506045a666d3996

4.thumb.PNG.6a58964d5cc59589feb364933d34

" https://www.mediafire.com/?tmn6rxyajqlvyvj "

in next update could you plzz make cena!

how about Paige? you replace with who?

I did not replace anyone bc I don't use divas. Sorry

in next update could you plzz make cena!

I like the cena picture that is in the game but I will see if I find any better ones. So far I have no found one I liked.

How to increase his growth with Cheat Engine?

There is tutorials in this forum please look around, I never used cheat engine.

PS everyone messaging me about string.pac. I am not trying to be a dick by not giving you the string.pac, I am just being honest that my string.pac will not match your wrestlers as I have made many edits all over the place. Please read the tutorials on how to edit the string pacs. It is very simple with with xpacker. For those that don't have it there are many tutorials with cheat engine. Please look around the forum. I have no problem releasing my string.pac but you will just tell me nothing matches up.

Edited by dashot88

Awesome work with the new release! I know you said you don't use divas, but is there any way in a future release that you could replace AJ Lee's images with Paige for those of us that do use her? I'd be more than happy to do all the PS work.

Awesome work with the new release! I know you said you don't use divas, but is there any way in a future release that you could replace AJ Lee's images with Paige for those of us that do use her? I'd be more than happy to do all the PS work.

I will do an option in the next release to replace aj lee with paige

Replaced Kane with Kurt Angle.. Hope everyone agrees but I like Kane 02 better then the regular Kane.

1zr2gau.png

• Like 1

Err.. No. Not really. Though I can kinda see the 'K is for Kurt' connection. Awesome to see you replaced Bryan (retro) with Steen (owens.)

lol I was just trying to fill up the main selection image screen. Now I can start overwriting the bonus wrestlers. I just hate duplicates of wrestlers, much rather see different wrestlers.

Err.. No. Not really. Though I can kinda see the 'K is for Kurt' connection. Awesome to see you replaced Bryan (retro) with Steen (owens.)

lol I was just trying to fill up the main selection image screen. Now I can start overwriting the bonus wrestlers. I just hate duplicates of wrestlers, much rather see different wrestlers.

For sure, but you've broken your streak. So far we've replaced every Retro then suddenly you decide to replace the current? It's a bit odd - Though I'm sure most use Kane '11. Maybe update that model to be 'Corp Kane'.

I wish we could find a new Render for Roman Reigns too, seeing as the one provided I can't find any attires for. No attires on C.C. Match the render. 

Replaced Kane with Kurt Angle.. Hope everyone agrees but I like Kane 02 better then the regular Kane.

ummm.... not everyone is changing aj to paige. plz consider once again.  

• Like 1

1zr2gau.png

Thank you!

ummm.... not everyone is changing aj to paige. plz consider once again.  

He said an option. He didn't say it would be your only choice.

I have changed Image Selection Screen Images to wrestlers I am currently using. Unfortunately you would need to change the string to update wrestler names yourself but I plan to keep updating when new wrestlers are released. I don't use retro wrestlers so I updated them with new wrestlers.

I have Release 2 Versions (Version 1 (Overwrite) for those that will overwrite the retro wrestlers for the new wrestlers and Version 2 (General) for those that don't want to overwrite the retro wrestlers. For those that don't want to overwrite, I haven't included the renders for all sizes. This takes a lot of time to save each wrestler, so I will try overtime to keep updating the images as time goes on.

I

would like to give thanks & credit to PH_Guy for helping find some good renders

GENERAL SUPERSTARS

Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Heel Sheamus - Sheamus
Sting TNA - Sting 99'
Big E
Roman Reigns
Stardust - Cody Rhodes
Xavier Woods
Kofi Kingston
Undertaker
Darren Young
Adrian Neville
Dolph Ziggler
Konnor
Viktor
William Regal
Big Show
Rob Van Dam
Cesaro

OVERWRITE SUPERSTARS

Jeff Hardy - Alberto Del Rio Retro
Goldberg - Batista Retro
Samoa Joe - Randy Orton Retro
Finn Balor - Chris Jericho Retro
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Heel Sheamus - Sheamus
Sting TNA - Sting 99'
Big E
Scott Steiner - CM Punk Retro
Roman Reigns
Stardust - Cody Rhodes
Xavier Woods
Kofi Kingston
Undertaker
Darren Young
Adrian Neville
Dolph Ziggler
Konnor
Viktor
William Regal
Big Show
Rob Van Dam
Cesaro
Kevin Owens - Daniel Bryan Retro

1.thumb.PNG.7dfe6ff8277b341e3997fde9333f

2.thumb.PNG.d2f02d038c1699c2d2d49ae7a673

3.thumb.PNG.f02692967237d506045a666d3996

4.thumb.PNG.6a58964d5cc59589feb364933d34

a4t1lw.png

2lm04tw.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/?tub3c7o8u7u82qy "

how do I put my own images ?

Could you please update Surfer Sting to be Sabu? (: 

Actually, I'm open to replacement opinions. 

Edited by THEpaynexkiller

Great work there buddy.....

Thanks

These are awesome man! Is there a way you do them quick or is just one by one.

Thanks, I replace them one by one there's no quick way unfortunately

Could you please update Surfer Sting to be Sabu? (: 

Actually, I'm open to replacement opinions. 

Yea I already have Hall & Sabu pics ready as soon as Tekken releases them. I was thinking more of replacing the 2 new Ortons (13' & Hall of Pain)

• Like 1

Sorry for probably stupid question, but I'm a newbie. So replaced all the pictures, but how can I replace wrestlers themselves (Jeff Hardy instead of del rio e.t.c.)?

Ok I have been looking everywhere and I am quite confused on how to do one thing.

I have a goldberg mod installed, he is 361 pac. How can I get the images in this thread to show up on THAT wrestler number? I dont want to replace retro models, i would rather use the already installed images in my game like goldberg and jeff in the slots that they are actually installed in.