Selection Image Updates (Released 07/06/15) New Update

dashot88

with the somoa joe render, i installed the somoa joe mod and he is in bill demott slot, how do i change him to randy ortan retro slot, ive tried to change the name of his mod pac but it still shows randy ortan in game. help?

rename the samoa joe to ch431 and hex edit the samoa joe pac file. theres a great tutorial for hex editing names in the forum.

Hello dashot88,

have you think about the possibility to create a Renders of all the NPCS unlocked superstar in the game??

i speak about for axample Jerry Lawler, Michael Cole, Lilian Garcia ecc ecc?

thank you.

Iam trying to replace the general superstars only and i cant get this to work at all. the icon changed but the images didnt change at all. i tried replacing some of the files and keeping the original files..nope..replacing ofcourse everything..nope..deleting the original and copying the new ones..nope..Can anyone help?

There is a problem. I unlocked NXT jobbers and played with them without any problems before installing your mod. But after I installed this, when I try to select 'Zeus Tucker'. His picture doesn't load in the selection screen and the screen hangs then the game crashes after 1-2 seconds. This also happens in the career mod, when I try to fight against him. But when I restore my original files from backup (thus uninstalling your mod) everything works fine. I am using the general version. Please fix this.

Edited by Refat

Iam trying to replace the general superstars only and i cant get this to work at all. the icon changed but the images didnt change at all. i tried replacing some of the files and keeping the original files..nope..replacing ofcourse everything..nope..deleting the original and copying the new ones..nope..Can anyone help?

Open your WWE2K15 folder open up general folder and copy the pac folder. Paste that pac folder in your WWE2K15 folder. Make sure you overwrite if it asks you.

Open your WWE2K15 folder open up general folder and copy the pac folder. Paste that pac folder in your WWE2K15 folder. Make sure you overwrite if it asks you.

This is exactly what i did but it replaced the icons only not the images which is so strange.

a

when i try to rename samoa joes pac to ch431 it still shows randy orton in game

Have you also renamed the Pach files inside the pac?

and how do you do that? 

There is a problem. I unlocked NXT jobbers and played with them without any problems before installing your mod. But after I installed this, when I try to select 'Zeus Tucker'. His picture doesn't load in the selection screen and the screen hangs then the game crashes after 1-2 seconds. This also happens in the career mod, when I try to fight against him. But when I restore my original files from backup (thus uninstalling your mod) everything works fine. I am using the general version. Please fix this.

I will look into this sorry, i dont use career mode.

and how do you do that? 

There are many tutorials on this in the forum.

Any way to remove  ricardo rodriguez for Jeff Hardy's entrance? Thanks

I am looking to see if it's possible. I still can't find if it is. I know it gets annoying but for now there's nothing I can do.

Hi Dashot, just wanted to ask what caw model did you use for goldberg that replaced retro batista? Im trying to edit my game based on the layout of the selection menu you made and I'm trying to replace batista retro with goldberg (from the pc dlc community), i'm hex editing CH411 and/or CH41122 but retro batista still shows up. I have already injected samoa joe and jeff hardy but im having problems with retro batista-goldberg. TIA

Hi Dashot, just wanted to ask what caw model did you use for goldberg that replaced retro batista? Im trying to edit my game based on the layout of the selection menu you made and I'm trying to replace batista retro with goldberg (from the pc dlc community), i'm hex editing CH411 and/or CH41122 but retro batista still shows up. I have already injected samoa joe and jeff hardy but im having problems with retro batista-goldberg. TIA

Its CH411.. you need to use xpacker.. extract the goldberg attires and inject them over the batista attires.

This is exactly what i did but it replaced the icons only not the images which is so strange.

Um..Guys..any help for the people who werent able to get it to work? please?

and how do you do that? 

I am looking to see if it's possible. I still can't find if it is. I know it gets annoying but for now there's nothing I can do.

The only possible 'fix' I've seen is to have no entrance at all. No matter what entrance you put on him, rodriguez is always there lol. As for the crash, that a user reported, that happened with me too. The file seems to have been corrupted and messed with the renders of the CAWs for my career.

What happens when you overwrite? Doesn't load the renders or the originals' are there?

and how do you do that? 

The only possible 'fix' I've seen is to have no entrance at all. No matter what entrance you put on him, rodriguez is always there lol. As for the crash, that a user reported, that happened with me too. The file seems to have been corrupted and messed with the renders of the CAWs for my career.

What happens when you overwrite? Doesn't load the renders or the originals' are there?

Iam using the original superstars replacer only i am not using any rendering or over writing the retro thing. The characters icons changed to the new ones but the images remained the same. I replaced the pac folder with the images as the description said but all what i got is the changed icon. Is there any more steps to do after replacing the folders?

What folder did you exactly use? And you didn't inject anything into the files? 

Sorry for the questions, just not understanding the full process you're taking.

I downloaded the folder from mediafire..Used the General file only because i dont want to replace the retro superstars. Copied the folder inside that called pac and pasted it into the game folder and clicked yes when it asked to replace and that's it. Inside the game the only thing that changed is the character icons the character pictures remained the same. Is there anything else to be done beside copying\pasting and replacing?

Edited by Super_10

No that should've done it. Took a look at the files and nothing wrong with the renders either and works fine. Did you delete the plist32.arc file?

Apart from that, I suggest placing each pac file one by one and make sure you're overwriting.

No that should've done it. Took a look at the files and nothing wrong with the renders either and works fine. Did you delete the plist32.arc file?

Apart from that, I suggest placing each pac file one by one and make sure you're overwriting.

No i didnt delete this file..do i have to delete it? if so where is it? and i tried replacing the files one by one..then replacing one file and keeping the original but nothing happened

No i didnt delete this file..do i have to delete it? if so where is it? and i tried replacing the files one by one..then replacing one file and keeping the original but nothing happened

This file causes some mods not to work. It's in your main game folder. As soon as you click on your wwe 2k15 game folder, scroll down and you will see it.

This file causes some mods not to work. It's in your main game folder. As soon as you click on your wwe 2k15 game folder, scroll down and you will see it.

plistWin32.arc right? I did delete it and it is still the same X_X just different icons and no rendering image "Sighs" the weird thing is iam getting the rendering pictures for the dlc only but not the main roster

Edited by Super_10

plistWin32.arc right? I did delete it and it is still the same X_X just different icons and no rendering image "Sighs" the weird thing is iam getting the rendering pictures for the dlc only but not the main roster

Yep that's the file. Okay this next suggestion isn't really a fix and I don't know how well it will work with any new renders released but nevertheless try this. If worst comes to worst, you can just simply delete the file I'm about to tell you to add.

- Open the general folder, go to typeb.pac and extract to your desktop

- At the desktop, rename the file from typeb to typea

- Go to your game folder and at this location paste the file: pac/menu/ Assets/_SingleRead/ssface

This keeps your typeb file but the typea overwrites it with the new renders only. This works for typec as well, just rename it to typee.

Edited by beastedot9

Yep that's the file. Okay this next suggestion isn't really a fix and I don't know how well it will work with any new renders released but nevertheless try this. If worst comes to worst, you can just simply delete the file I'm about to tell you to add.

- Open the general folder, go to typeb.pac and extract to your desktop

- At the desktop, rename the file from typeb to typea

- Go to your game folder and at this location paste the file: pac/menu/ Assets/_SingleRead/ssface

This keeps your typeb file but the typea overwrites it with the new renders only. This works for typec as well, just rename it to typee.

YES..YES..YES..it frikkin finally works!!!!!!!! and i think this solution will be the same if a new release is there just renaming it and copying and pasting..good lord you are a genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP