Selection Image Updates (Released 07/06/15) New Update

dashot88

What is the problem with pictures, for example there is a small picture Samoa Joe and Randy Orton to a big. Can you fix the problem, because the overall picture (for example, Rollins - Rollins) has to be one person. If this retro Orton, the picture should be retro Orton! I hope you understand, because I don't speak English

There was an update for the .pac I sent out, this should fix your problem if I understand what your saying.

Here is the fix for the general wrestler image selection bug. Place in your 2K15 folder I will update the main zip soon /pac\menu\Assets\texture\superstar_face\face_d_set\ " https://www.mediafire.com/?ah7f4kbjvbjx0or "

What is the problem with pictures, for example there is a small picture Samoa Joe and Randy Orton to a big. Can you fix the problem, because the overall picture (for example, Rollins - Rollins) has to be one person. If this retro Orton, the picture should be retro Orton! I hope you understand, because I don't speak English

There was an update for the .pac I sent out, this should fix your problem if I understand what your saying.

Here is the fix for the general wrestler image selection bug. Place in your 2K15 folder I will update the main zip soon /pac\menu\Assets\texture\superstar_face\face_d_set\ " https://www.mediafire.com/?ah7f4kbjvbjx0or "

Thank you, and can you replace the image of Connor and Victor (The Ascension) just have old pictures, and Kane 11 on Corporate Kane? 

Edited by Suplex City Man

Thank you, and can you replace the image of Connor and Victor (The Ascension) just have old pictures, and Kane 11 on Corporate Kane? 

Not a fan of corporate kane haha so I will not be updating him, but I will be updating Konnor and Viktor

Not a fan of corporate kane haha so I will not be updating him, but I will be updating Konnor and Viktor

Maybe you update Ryback and Rusev later?

ryback_1_full_20150615.png

Hey, I only ask for 1 for you to change, and it's Bray, I really wanna see how the render looks in the game. :unsure:

Hey, I only ask for 1 for you to change, and it's Bray, I really wanna see how the render looks in the game. :unsure:

Sounds good man, i will do Bray next even though I like Bray's game render haha

But Bray have normal photo, and at Ascension old, but I would also like to see the photos of his cape to Bray with red pants74-7496-3ITQ100Z.jpg?ch=1102&cw=545

I used this one, his current WWE.com profile

braywyatt_1_full_20140404.png

Yes, I know that on the official site beautiful pictures roster but some differences from the pictures Bray in the game, except that the difference in posture

BannockburnSo you like the ones in game better? I really prefer the ones from their profiles on WWE.com, cuz it looks more like the real match cards, Neville isn't that way because it was a low res render and not official.

BannockburnSo you like the ones in game better? I really prefer the ones from their profiles on WWE.com, cuz it looks more like the real match cards, Neville isn't that way because it was a low res render and not official.

Neville's default ingame render is the style that WWE are going for in their games. My passive feeling is that if you're modding a game to look like the game just different, then follow the same styles. 

I was just modding to make it look more how I feel the images should look in game to what I like. I just decided to share with the community.

• Like 1

BannockburnIn my opinion, I prefer renders that looks more like the real match card that WWE uses, not the ones in the game. As I'm not the one who's putting them in the game, I'm just sending some with my(wwe.com) style to use. The ones from the game, seriously, looks good only in this backgrounds.

313hgts.jpgcmpunk_1_full_20130923.png

Edited by PH_Guy

Hardy and Dolph look awesome! Though Taker and Neville looks awful. Neville's placement is very high. 

I also wanted to say that Sheamus is often too low in game. In some selection screens you see the top of his mohawk and that's it, not even his eyes. It's very silly :) 

What about this for Neville?

pS0ia.png

Hardy and Dolph look awesome! Though Taker and Neville looks awful. Neville's placement is very high. 

I also wanted to say that Sheamus is often too low in game. In some selection screens you see the top of his mohawk and that's it, not even his eyes. It's very silly :) 

What about this for Neville?

pS0ia.png

Yes I agree with you about Sheamus but its hard because his hair is to high and to fix that I need to remove parts of his hair. I like the new Neville and I have as he is wearing his new attire. I will look into Undertaker but that's the only picture I can find with him as a good render to go with PH_Guy's Undertaker updated look.

In truth, the half roster requires the new images, and that: Miz, Konnor, Victor, Luke Harper, Daniel Bryan, Erick Rowan, Kane, Ryback, Brock Lesnar, Bray Wyatt

themiz_1_full_20140904.png

konnor_1_full_20150108.png

viktor_1_full_20150108.png

lukeharper_1_full_20150108.png

danielbryan_1_full_20150409.png

kane_1_full_20131118.png

Ryback_2.png

Brocklesnar_5_full_20140405.png

Bray_Wyatt_Update_GD_2.png

erick_rowan_7.png

Edited by Suplex City Man

BannockburnIn my opinion, I prefer renders that looks more like the real match card that WWE uses, not the ones in the game. As I'm not the one who's putting them in the game, I'm just sending some with my(wwe.com) style to use. The ones from the game, seriously, looks good only in this backgrounds.

313hgts.jpgcmpunk_1_full_20130923.png

I agree 100%. I've always hated the way the vanilla renders look in game, Austin's being the absolute worst. They are too busy. They look like stuff you see on hip-hop mixtape covers. Complete overkill with filters and effects. For the past games on 360 I'd always replace them with more realistic images with just the bare minimum amount of PS touch-ups. I'd take the renders in this pack over the vanilla renders any day.

And you could not give up the archive , which will be CH files with new fighters , such as Samoa Joe , Jeff Hardy , Goldberg ... I'm Latvian , so I can not speak good English .