Selection Image Updates (Released 07/06/15) New Update

dashot88

dashot88I can help you to get some renders if you want.(PNG)

That would be helpful if you can. So far the one I'm having trouble finding is a good New Day Kofi Kingston png without a background. I am actually currently updating the Undertaker image to match the Undertaker you created with the short hair

Testing now and everything looks great. Suggestions for updated renders: Daniel Bryan. R-Truth. Tyson Kidd. 

I will take those into consideration for the next release. Currently I am updating Undertaker bald to Undertaker with short hair, Adrian Neville new outfit, & Xavier Woods New Day.

• Like 1

Capture3.thumb.PNG.0bbd4eb8df82601136c52

SUPER!!!!.....

i have this idea, when you update the string for insert this new render, change this slots renders,  the same slots used  of the creator of added superstar lik:

ch111 for Jeff Hardy

ch361 Goldberg

ch3382 Steiner

ch434 Paige

if yyou change your string for this superstar is better, because are the same position where thay put their creation...sorry for my english.

So, when the superstar creator add new superstar you can check forst the slot number and later update the string no??

is good i think!!

Thank you!!! i follow yuor mod!!!

I replaced CM Punk retro with Steiner. Not sure that's a good fit though, Steiner's taller than that, no?

Follow Tekken's steps and update the height using the save file Mainbody000 and edit wrestler info.

• Like 1

Great, I'm making lot of renders here, I'll send you soon, some of them you already have, but I believe this ones I'm making can be better, like Neville. :p

Sounds good, as soon as you send them over I will start adding in the renders.

What is the problem with pictures, for example there is a small picture Samoa Joe and Randy Orton to a big. Can you fix the problem, because the overall picture (for example, Rollins - Rollins) has to be one person. If this retro Orton, the picture should be retro Orton! I hope you understand, because I don't speak English

Edited by Suplex City Man

This is great, thank you so much for this! I especially like the Stardust and Sting you used. Looking forward to the next update.

Also, as someone who doesn't want to replace main roster guys since I don't want to mess up the Showcase or Career mode, I am grateful you fixed the main menu selection icons and gave us the option to just replace Originals with their counterparts.

Edited by Clarityman

For some reason I don't have any renders (small pictures). This only affects Goldberg, Joe and Punk/Jericho it seems though, which is strange. (Their renders are present in match)