Selection Image Updates (Released 07/06/15) New Update

dashot88

Can u upload the strings file and the moveset included with the MAINBODY0000(not right this is the file that includes the moveset)?????????????and thanks.:D

He's just uploading updated renders, nothing to do with movesets or save files....

I have added updated image for Roman Reigns and changed Cody Rhodes to Stardust. This will be final for tonight's release. As for Xavier Woods and Kofi, I still can't find a good quality render of a large size of them as New Day. I will release in the next 30 minutes or so.

Capture4.thumb.PNG.4f12d34f15ea2e6cd2754

How come some guys renders are old ones at ring side?

It will be fixed in this release, I will post it in a few minutes. I missed some the first time around.

How come some guys renders are old ones at ring side?

It will be fixed in this release, I will post it in a few minutes. I missed some the first time around.

Awesome Job!!!! i try in my PC and work good, but i nedd to kown how i can change the string? how i can create the right string? there are other possibility to put the renders on the right wrestler?  if there is a support o tutrial step by steps to change string i hope someone can help me!!!!

i reapet goodddddd workkkkkkkkkkkk i love!!!!

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/45510-editing-the-stringpac-tutorial/

Thank you and there is already a tutorial to edit strings provided by Red Rooster. Start at step 10.  I have no problem providing my string.pac but I can almost guarantee most the names will be in the wrong spot bc I have made so many edits.

Thank you!!! i follow yuor mod!!! So for the new added we must wait some minutes and we download in the same initial post??

use psd-dreams.de i get all my pics for renders there

Thanks man, I will check out that site right now. I usually google the images.

Thank you!!! i follow yuor mod!!! So for the new added we must wait some minutes and we download in the same initial post??

Not sure what you mean, the new link is up on the first post.

thanks a lot man :D

but can you fix something? finn balor, jeff hardy and other overwrited superstars' mini renders still show, when i replaced the original superstars file only, also stardust and reigns dont have their updated mini-renders

thanks a lot, keep up the good work :D

Is not very easy for beginner like me,  set the string with x packer, i try to read the tutorial but nothing....dashott88 maybe is better that you put the renders in the same slot of creator of new superstar ....for example

jeff hardy is in the ch111.pac

Goldberg is  in the ch361.pac

Steiner  is in the ch382.pac

Samoa Joe is in the BillDemott.pac

Balor it's ok beacuas has the same number of Jericho retro

is better that you owerwrite in th same place where the creator put their superstar slot, i write for you the rigth slot if you want change...i hope you can appraciate my idea!!!

thanks a lot man :D

but can you fix something? finn balor, jeff hardy and other overwrited superstars' mini renders still show, when i replaced the original superstars file only, also stardust and reigns dont have their updated mini-renders

thanks a lot, keep up the good work :D

I will take a look into this!

ooops. I have a problem. I have downloaded the pack. I wanted to change the the original Superstars images ONLY! But now i have Balor, Hardy e.t.c small images. 

great work! i also never choose retro wrestler. so it's really good for me. 

when i'm back home, i'll change all character slot to your own.  thanks dashot88.

btw, I don't check yet, but hardy might have del rio's winning motion. i think it's not good to him. 

so does anyone know to change winning motion? (not with x packer, but hex.)

Please let me know if you release a version without Goldberg/Joe in these slots. :) 

I will release a general wrestler version which so far will include (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Heel Sheamus, Sting, Big E, Fit Finlay, & DDP).

Perfect! Can't wait. :) Will you be changing any others? Like making New Day renders? 

//edit

Just read your other posts. Adding Stardust and Reigns is awesome. Good luck finding a render for the N.D.

Edited by THEpaynexkiller

ooops. I have a problem. I have downloaded the pack. I wanted to change the the original Superstars images ONLY! But now i have Balor, Hardy e.t.c small images. 

Fixing this now

Please let me know if you release a version without Goldberg/Joe in these slots. :) 

I will release a general wrestler version which so far will include (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Heel Sheamus, Sting, Big E, Fit Finlay, & DDP).

Perfect! Can't wait. :) Will you be changing any others? Like making New Day renders? 

//edit

Just read your other posts. Adding Stardust and Reigns is awesome. Good luck finding a render for the N.D.

There are 3 folders in the archive. I used General, but there are overwriten Superstars too. Such as Balor, Jeff, Samoa

Edit: Thank you anyway! Waiting for the fixed version.

Edited by Gravizapa
UPD

There are 3 folders in the archive. I used General, but there are overwriten Superstars too. Such as Balor, Jeff, Samoa

Edit: Thank you anyway! Waiting for the fixed version.

I just tested it was just the small images that were wrong, or am i mistaken? anyways the small image fix is out on the post above.