Selection Image Updates (Released 07/06/15) New Update

dashot88

I have changed Image Selection Screen Images to wrestlers I am currently using. Unfortunately you would need to change the string to update wrestler names yourself but I plan to keep updating when new wrestlers are released. I don't use retro wrestlers so I updated them with new wrestlers.

I have Release 2 Versions (Version 1 (Overwrite) for those that will overwrite the retro wrestlers for the new wrestlers and Version 2 (General) for those that don't want to overwrite the retro wrestlers. For those that don't want to overwrite, I haven't included the renders for all sizes. This takes a lot of time to save each wrestler, so I will try overtime to keep updating the images as time goes on.

I

would like to give thanks & credit to PH_Guy for helping find some good renders

GENERAL SUPERSTARS

Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Heel Sheamus - Sheamus
Sting TNA - Sting 99'
Big E
Roman Reigns
Stardust - Cody Rhodes
Xavier Woods
Kofi Kingston
Undertaker
Darren Young
Adrian Neville
Dolph Ziggler
Konnor
Viktor
William Regal
Big Show
Rob Van Dam
Cesaro
Fit Finlay Short Hair - Fit Finlay
Diamond Dallas Page Short Hair - Diamond Dallas Page

OVERWRITE SUPERSTARS

Jeff Hardy - Alberto Del Rio Retro
Goldberg - Batista Retro
Samoa Joe - Randy Orton Retro
Finn Balor - Chris Jericho Retro
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Heel Sheamus - Sheamus
Sting TNA - Sting 99'
Big E
Scott Steiner - CM Punk Retro
Roman Reigns
Stardust - Cody Rhodes
Xavier Woods
Kofi Kingston
Undertaker
Darren Young
Adrian Neville
Dolph Ziggler
Konnor
Viktor
William Regal
Big Show
Rob Van Dam
Cesaro
Kevin Owens - Daniel Bryan Retro
Fit Finlay Short Hair - Fit Finlay
Diamond Dallas Page Short Hair - Diamond Dallas Page

1.thumb.PNG.7dfe6ff8277b341e3997fde9333f

2.thumb.PNG.d2f02d038c1699c2d2d49ae7a673

3.thumb.PNG.f02692967237d506045a666d3996

4.thumb.PNG.6a58964d5cc59589feb364933d34

a4t1lw.png

2lm04tw.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/?tub3c7o8u7u82qy "

Edited by dashot88
  • Like 5

do you also take requests? because i've replaced other wrestlers. It's just a question

It takes a long time to save each image. I will make one over the weekend just replacing normal wrestlers for those who didn't want to overwrite the retro wrestlers.

Ok.. thanks. It would be awesome to make one that replaces Justin Gabriel with Jeff Hardy and Bill Demott with Samoa Joe. And even if it will not be like that, thank you for your work

Edited by marmelada21

Well gotta be honest, I was REALLY looking forward for this since I don't have the time to currently dig in on modding overall, so you're a big time saver. If you do take requests, then that would even better. I mostly just want new renders for Ambrose, Rollins and Sheamus and probably for Kevin Owens, Finn Balor and Samoa Joe, nothing else.

For the three mentioned, I personally wanted Finn to replace Gabriel. As for Owens, don't mind him replacing Retro Alberto Del Rio at all. Samoa Joe was thinking in replacing a Mark Henry, since there's too many.

Anyway, this if you can or have the time for requests. If not, this is also great and I want to thank you for it. I really appreciate your time in this and allowing others to use it.

Edited by Legend_killer79

Well gotta be honest, I was REALLY looking forward for this since I don't have the time to currently dig in on modding overall, so you're a big time saver. If you do take requests, then that would even better. I mostly just want new renders for Ambrose, Rollins and Sheamus and probably for Kevin Owens, Finn Balor and Samoa Joe, nothing else.

For the three mentioned, I personally wanted Finn to replace Gabriel. As for Owens, don't mind him replacing Retro Alberto Del Rio at all. Samoa Joe was thinking in replacing a Mark Henry, since there's too many.

Anyway, this if you can or have the time for requests. If not, this is also great and I want to thank you for it. I really appreciate your time in this and allowing others to use it.

I will create a file for renders for just basic superstars who were already in game over the weekend for Ambrose, Rollins, Sheamus for those that don't want to overwrite superstars. I will also try to include the dds renders of the extra superstars for those that want to overwrite someone else.. I was thinking of replacing Owens with Daniel Bryan Retro when he is released.

I will create a file for renders for just basic superstars who were already in game over the weekend for Ambrose, Rollins, Sheamus for those that don't want to overwrite superstars. I will also try to include the dds renders of the extra superstars for those that want to overwrite someone else.. I was thinking of replacing Owens with Daniel Bryan Retro when he is released.

That would be great. Thank you for this my friend. Perhaps Finn Balor could replace Justin Gabriel and Samoa Joe Alberto Del Rio Retro?

Awesome work. The funny thing is I don't use Current Jericho and only use Retro, LOL. Good stuff man. I might use yours as a base and build from it though, I will just swap out Jericho Retro for Jericho Current. 

Basic Superstar Image Updates will be released by tonight worse case tomorrow because it takes a while to save each image and I would have to start from the beginning to make this for you guys.

For the Overwrite Superstar Image Updates, I will overwrite CM Punk Retro with Scott Steiner.

btw I will include all the Renders in my zip in case you want to overwrite a different superstar then I did.

Edited by dashot88

Work in progress, but tonight's update will include Scott Steiner, Sting Late WCW/TNA and Big E update and I will also release basic superstars new images zip as well!Capture1.thumb.PNG.ed88105bac6288e5d6e77

Work in progress, but tonight's update will include Scott Steiner, Sting Late WCW/TNA and Big E update and I will also release basic superstars new images zip as well!Capture1.thumb.PNG.ed88105bac6288e5d6e77

Awesome Job!!!! i try in my PC and work good, but i nedd to kown how i can change the string? how i can create the right string? there are other possibility to put the renders on the right wrestler?  if there is a support o tutrial step by steps to change string i hope someone can help me!!!!

i reapet goodddddd workkkkkkkkkkkk i love!!!!

Awesome Job!!!! i try in my PC and work good, but i nedd to kown how i can change the string? how i can create the right string? there are other possibility to put the renders on the right wrestler?  if there is a support o tutrial step by steps to change string i hope someone can help me!!!!

i reapet goodddddd workkkkkkkkkkkk i love!!!!

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/45510-editing-the-stringpac-tutorial/

Thank you and there is already a tutorial to edit strings provided by Red Rooster. Start at step 10.  I have no problem providing my string.pac but I can almost guarantee most the names will be in the wrong spot bc I have made so many edits.

If I knew how to replace Goldberg/Joe as the slots you've chosen, this would be perfect. As I also use all of the others that you have added. 

In Xpacker open up the ch.pac for the goldberg/joe extract the attires. Open up the wrestler ch.pac I replaced and inject those attires. That's what I do.

This will be the update tonight, please let me know other basic wrestlers I should replace images of before I release tonight!!! i will see if i can find good renders.. Will release Basic Wrestler Update and Overwrite Wrestler Update

Capture2.thumb.PNG.78949da94b5a1119397d8

Edited by dashot88

You said you'll include the renders your zip in case we want to overwrite a different superstar. If so, what format does it come and how do we do that?

I'm asking mostly because I prefer having Balor replacing Gabriel, Owens replacing Del Rio Retro and Samoa Joe replacing Mark Henry (H.O.P).

If I knew how to replace Goldberg/Joe as the slots you've chosen, this would be perfect. As I also use all of the others that you have added. 

In Xpacker open up the ch.pac for the goldberg/joe extract the attires. Open up the wrestler ch.pac I replaced and inject those attires. That's what I do.

That's great, but I don't pay for mods or modding tools. This is the PC, after all. It's like this forum completely ignored the whole backlash that just took place against Skyrim and Bethesda over such a thing. 

Please let me know if you release a version without Goldberg/Joe in these slots. :) 

You said you'll include the renders your zip in case we want to overwrite a different superstar. If so, what format does it come and how do we do that?

I'm asking mostly because I prefer having Balor replacing Gabriel, Owens replacing Del Rio Retro and Samoa Joe replacing Mark Henry (H.O.P).

I have them in png format but if you just change the extension to .dds they will open in visual studio. I use PJ Black thats why I won't overwrite my Gaberiel. I haven't made a render for Kevin Owens yet since he is not released.

Please let me know if you release a version without Goldberg/Joe in these slots. :) 

I will release a general wrestler version which so far will include (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Heel Sheamus, Sting, Big E, Fit Finlay, & DDP).

Edited by dashot88
  • Like 1

I see. Thanks for the reply. Well, would you be willing to release one with the general wrestling version (Ambrose, Rollins, Heel Sheamus, Sting, Big E, Fit Finlay, DDP) and with Balor on Gabriel's place, Owens (I recall Mincho using a great Owens render) on Del Rio Retro and Samoa Joe on Mark Henry H.O.P?

If not, well thanks anyway. The general wrestling version looks great :)

I see. Thanks for the reply. Well, would you be willing to release one with the general wrestling version (Ambrose, Rollins, Heel Sheamus, Sting, Big E, Fit Finlay, DDP) and with Balor on Gabriel's place, Owens (I recall Mincho using a great Owens render) on Del Rio Retro and Samoa Joe on Mark Henry H.O.P?

If not, well thanks anyway. The general wrestling version looks great :)

It takes a lot of time to save and just test, as it took me a few hours to redo all the images for the general one I am releasing. I will release the general one tonight with just (Ambrose, Rollins, Heel Sheamus, Sting, Big E, Fit Finlay, DDP). I will include the png render for Balor & Samoa.