Selection Image Updates (Released 07/06/15) New Update

dashot88

Sorry for probably stupid question, but I'm a newbie. So replaced all the pictures, but how can I replace wrestlers themselves (Jeff Hardy instead of del rio e.t.c.)?

Ok I have been looking everywhere and I am quite confused on how to do one thing.

I have a goldberg mod installed, he is 361 pac. How can I get the images in this thread to show up on THAT wrestler number? I dont want to replace retro models, i would rather use the already installed images in my game like goldberg and jeff in the slots that they are actually installed in.

Ok I have been looking everywhere and I am quite confused on how to do one thing.

I have a goldberg mod installed, he is 361 pac. How can I get the images in this thread to show up on THAT wrestler number? I dont want to replace retro models, i would rather use the already installed images in my game like goldberg and jeff in the slots that they are actually installed in.

It is not yet possible to do that.

Ok thanks one more question, I am now replacing the models that he has as the selection images in game so that goldberg can have his name and picture. Jeff is actually adr 11. i went to replace his model but i see that there are 2 adr 11 one with a model number of 443, i can not find a second one. does anyone have the second ones number?

Ok thanks one more question, I am now replacing the models that he has as the selection images in game so that goldberg can have his name and picture. Jeff is actually adr 11. i went to replace his model but i see that there are 2 adr 11 one with a model number of 443, i can not find a second one. does anyone have the second ones number?

Second one is 412 .The one you mentioned is the DLC one.

i replaced bryan retro with owens and he became small :(    how to change it ... the height ?

You have to edit it either using xpacker or method listed in the cheat table topic

Edited by MDTornado

i replaced bryan retro with owens and he became small :(    how to change it ... the height ?

You have to edit it either using xpacker or method listed in the cheat table topic

I also have a height Change table that they can use in my Cheat Table Thread.

Great work there buddy.....

Thanks

These are awesome man! Is there a way you do them quick or is just one by one.

Thanks, I replace them one by one there's no quick way unfortunately

Could you please update Surfer Sting to be Sabu? (: 

Actually, I'm open to replacement opinions. 

Yea I already have Hall & Sabu pics ready as soon as Tekken releases them. I was thinking more of replacing the 2 new Ortons (13' & Hall of Pain)

Interesting. That could work too I guess. Hope somebody uploads a good Movelist for him. 

Hi there, I already download the file you posted in this topic. What have i done is replacing all the current file with the download file (I'am using version 1) . But nothing happened. The picture still the same. Do i miss something?? really sorry for the troubles.

Ok last question and I know the answer is here in the forum. Problem is, I have been through so many tutorials my head is spinning so i just need pointed in the right direction for the proper one.

I want to take my jeff hardy who is ch111.pac and i want his model to replace the del rio that is showing the proper picture. i also want to edit the name of the del rio. so if anyone can show me the proper guides for this i would be so appreciative. 

Ok last question and I know the answer is here in the forum. Problem is, I have been through so many tutorials my head is spinning so i just need pointed in the right direction for the proper one.

I want to take my jeff hardy who is ch111.pac and i want his model to replace the del rio that is showing the proper picture. i also want to edit the name of the del rio. so if anyone can show me the proper guides for this i would be so appreciative. 

A Youtuber by the name of Apost Khan has a few handy videos for adding characters and changing character name..Only thing about replacing character with the retro's that I noticed is that we can change there selection screen name but nameplate and Twitter is still the same :example I changed Goldberg over Retro Batista renamed him to Goldberg but his nameplate and twitter stayed Batista because it's tied to the current Batista Info also ..Changing that would change current Batista to Goldberg name ...I'm going to swap Goldberg for someone without a retro character and rename retro Batista to Roidtista for shit and giggles..

UPDATE; i hexed edited all of batista names in the game ,changing only the first letter and all are independent expect the loading screen i'll just remove his twitter name in total

Edited by Cabman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

1) OPEN PAC CONTAINING DIRECTORIES>ltag_typeb.pac
2) Extract ALL files to location of choice
3) Open PACH>Any of the files you extracted (each file you extracted is a superstar)
4) You will have a 0000.bpe and a 0001.bpe - ONLY UNCOMPRESS 0001.bpe
5) Rename 0001.pac to 0001.dds
6) Open in VISUAL STUDIO (No other program will work)
7) Edit as wish and save (VS will save in correct format, just hit ctrl+s) (THIS TAKES A LONG TIME TO SAVE, BE PATIENT)
8) Open PACH of superstar
9) Compress and Inject the dds file (0001.dds)
10) OPEN PAC CONTAINING DIRECTORIES>ltag_typeb.pac
11) Inject the PACH of the superstar you edited

more info is in this forum