(BETA 1.4) (NXT Preview Added Page 1. Its a Link.)(Now With Updated Raw) All Updated LCD Ring Aprons

SinclairAshton

Hey when I extract the file, I dont see the Wrestlemania 30 Apron file, so how do I change it to Wrestlemania 31? BTW thanks for the mods!

its the wrestlemaina 29 apron WWE 2K15\DLC30\pac\arena\apron and no problem! if you still don't see it ill make another download.

Nothing about the summerslam file missing from your archive ? Everything look so amazing. I don't want to have only one arena missing the LCD effect

have you tried SummerSlam 11?

Yes. The folder you named " SS 2011 " is actually the Survivor Series 2014 arena. To make things clearer : there is a total of 12 PPVs during the year. Your archive contains 14 files, 3 of which are Raw, Smackdown and Main Event. As a result, there are 11 files left for 12 possible PPV's. One PPV is left out; that PPV is Summerslam ( I have tried every Summerslam arena, nothing was changed). 

Further info : For those 12 PPVs, your files replace the 2014 versions. The exception are Wrestlemania ( it replaces the WM 28 version from the DLC30), Royal Rumble ( it replaces Royal Rumble 2013) and Summerslam which does not get an update.

I hope this helps you to identify the error :D

Nothing about the summerslam file missing from your archive ? Everything look so amazing. I don't want to have only one arena missing the LCD effect

have you tried SummerSlam 11?

Yes. The folder you named " SS 2011 " is actually the Survivor Series 2014 arena. To make things clearer : there is a total of 12 PPVs during the year. Your archive contains 14 files, 3 of which are Raw, Smackdown and Main Event. As a result, there are 11 files left for 12 possible PPV's. One PPV is left out; that PPV is Summerslam ( I have tried every Summerslam arena, nothing was changed). 

Further info : For those 12 PPVs, your files replace the 2014 versions. The exception are Wrestlemania ( it replaces the WM 28 version from the DLC30), Royal Rumble ( it replaces Royal Rumble 2013) and Summerslam which does not get an update.

I hope this helps you to identify the error :D

Hey when I extract the file, I dont see the Wrestlemania 30 Apron file, so how do I change it to Wrestlemania 31? BTW thanks for the mods!

done. let me know if you have any other problems.

Edited by SinclairAshton

• 2 weeks later...

here is all the Updated LCD Ring Aprons I have made. please tell me what you think. 

(Link For All Apron Files "By Puzzum") ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SP-pDrcl8pBA2JsQ-_6UzFT29bhe68xlI6ZowTTaRu8/edit#gid=2146651683 )

(Download) ( https://www.mediafire.com/?iq7dvx5hodg36vb )

2015_06_18_00002.jpg

2015_06_18_00003.jpg

2015_06_18_00004.jpg

SinclairAshton I think you should check the .rar file, because not all the files listed are actually present in that rar. Hope it's just a mistake, because many of them are missing :)

Hey your apron mods are awesome but can you please update raw apron. I know you've done it already but it doesn't quite look like the one right now. If you want I can try to give you some ref pics.

Hey your apron mods are awesome but can you please update raw apron. I know you've done it already but it doesn't quite look like the one right now. If you want I can try to give you some ref pics.

sure :)

If you watch this video by WWE, it will show the ring apron. Sorry i couldn't find an image but skip to 1:42 and watch from there. Thanks!

alright :)