(BETA 1.4) (NXT Preview Added Page 1. Its a Link.)(Now With Updated Raw) All Updated LCD Ring Aprons

SinclairAshton

here is all the Updated LCD Ring Aprons I have made. please tell me what you think. 

(Link For All Apron Files "By Puzzum") ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SP-pDrcl8pBA2JsQ-_6UzFT29bhe68xlI6ZowTTaRu8/edit#gid=2146651683 )

(Download with Updated RAW) ( http://www.mediafire.com/download/iq7dvx5hodg36vb/Updated_Aprons_(2).rar )

(Updated Raw Link) ( http://www.mediafire.com/download/tyz8ksmcd57dj10/arapron00.pac )

(NXT Preview because Image linker thingy wont work) ( http://s4.postimg.org/o9h7z93q5/2015_08_13_00001.jpg )

2015_06_18_00002.jpg)

2015_06_18_00003.jpg

2015_06_18_00004.jpg

(RAW preview) 

2015_07_07_00003.jpg

Edited by SinclairAshton
  • Like 1

mod doesn't work    just loads endlessly     tried raw first..

it should work have you tried deleting plistWin32.arc ?

Yes I removed that awhile ago. I only tried raw arena. Never loaded.  Bar filled up tiny bit.  Any one else with luck??

it worked for me and my friends might just be a glitch

Is there any previews?

if you want I can :)

Sure. It's always nice to see previews in a mod post. It just looks nice I think. I mean the post itself too. 

I will right now :)

It looks great. But I would love it if you could tell us what are the rings you edited. I don't wanna go in game searching for all the files you've replaced, I wanna know what I am replacing before I do it. Thanks in advance :lol

Man I like how those lcd look like. but shouldn't the survivor series' logo be little bit lower? 

the LCD logos have been higher up on the board so when SSeries comes around I will update it.

Thanks for the spreadsheet and the files ! they look amazing. One thing though, I think you forgot to add the Summerslam apron in your archive. No version of it is there. Can you post a link to this particular file ? ( I see you have already done it, you have the summerslam apron on your preview first post ) 

These look simply fantastic!

One thing though, and maybe I'm wrong because I don't watch WWE Superstars, but does Superstars use the LED apron? This show in particular has been plagued by never really being up to date with the rest of the programs, which I always found odd in of itself, but is the reason that particular arena has no LED apron because the show doesn't feature it or is that one simply not finished?

Again, these look marvelous and I give tons of praise to all involved in this thread. Brilliant work all around!

Edited by Signal2Noise
Spelling errors :P

These look simply fantastic!

One thing though, and maybe I'm wrong because I don't watch WWE Superstars, but does Superstars use the LED apron? This show in particular has been plagued by never really being up to date with the rest of the programs, which I always found odd in of itself, but is the reason that particular arena has no LED apron because the show doesn't feature it or is that one simply not finished?

Again, these look marvelous and I give tons of praise to all involved in this thread. Brilliant work all around!

I just checked it out right now and it does :). Thank you very much for the kind words! 

Nothing about the summerslam file missing from your archive ? Everything look so amazing. I don't want to have only one arena missing the LCD effect

have you tried SummerSlam 11?