Having Glitches...

yjkim0901

I'm working on hogan mod right now and I just reviewed before putting the attires all together.

I found:

1) Shirts glitches whenever I see replays. I injected his shirts(001A.yobj) into the eyelash yobj (4E22.yobj I remember).

4yDstrC.jpg

It doesn't really glitch in any other ocassions like during the match, entrance or winning ceremony. I wonder why.

hTlWk1K.jpg

2) Gloves became transparent.

6YlYsOb.jpg

I know that wtferrell already put a post about this problem but I couldn't really find how he solved it.

I zeroed out everything inside of the objectinfo file and imported with inject smaller. Then this popped up...

Can someone help me with these?

Thank you.

The shirt glitch seems to be a common problem. It happens with hair and beards as well, i think it's any imported object outside of the 0000.yobj, Doesn't happen to my Sting (WM31 with Khali hair) for some reason though, but it glitches out in Superstar Studio.

Edited by AlcLegacy

I'll help on the transparency problem.

http://wtferrell.ms11.net/00CE.zlib.uncompressed

Download that and inject it into your pach files. The file tells the game what to render and what not to. This makes it render all.

E5vjlXG.jpg

Problem solved. Thank you again, wtferrell.

The shirt glitch seems to be a common problem. It happens with hair and beards as well, i think it's any imported object outside of the 0000.yobj, Doesn't happen to my Sting (WM31 with Khali hair) for some reason though, but it glitches out in Superstar Studio.

So does it depend on what I inject, I guess?

Download that and inject it into your pach files. The file tells the game what to render and what not to. This makes it render all.

E5vjlXG.jpg

I don't know if that's been figured out or not. Here are some examples

Luke Harper's hair does it

Tekken's Golderg's beard does it

Hogans shirt does it

Khali's hair doesn't, but glitches in SS.

Sure there's more, I just haven't witnessed to this point.

E5vjlXG.jpg

I don't know if that's been figured out or not. Here are some examples

Luke Harper's hair does it

Tekken's Golderg's beard does it

Hogans shirt does it

Khali's hair doesn't, but glitches in SS.

Sure there's more, I just haven't witnessed to this point.

Alright. I will keep my eyes on those.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hey man! Finally I found this post!!

Do you remember how to fix it, if you already have injected the wtferrell's 00CE.zlib.uncompressed file?

Take a look

Hidden Content

00CE.pac was only for that transparency issue. The infinite loading issue is still somewhat unknown.
I'm pretty sure you're already aware of the fact that we can only combine two wrestlers' models to create a new one.
I saw a post that Bannock posted before that he mentioned we can now use 3 wrestlers. 

However, I don't know what is the mechanism. I guess you should ask Bannock.
I'm sorry I couldn't be a help. :( 

• Like 1