I'd say just go with what you can get with Seth's. Unless there's a way to get Bryan's working (I imagine that'd look perfect), anything is better than a hair texture. That's only from my CAWing experience, but they always looks so cheap and distracting.

yjkim0901 You the man ! Special thanks for the HBK 2002 nWo Return !

Your CM PUNK is the best of the best! TNX ! Awesome!

yjkim0901 4Life!

P.S.: I'd like to mod for Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson  For Example - Rocky Maivia , The Nation Of Domination ,The Corporation , Rock'N'Sock Connection, Attitude Era , Hollywood Rock, Wrestlemania XXX , Just Bring It! ,The Rock "The Peoples Champ"... ! I think you have got it perfectly !

rock-bring-it-o.gif 

Edited by WolfpacIsBack

4. Chicago Cubs Attire (SmackDown! Dec 04, 2009)

Order does matter. I kinda mixed up the order since I didn't exactly know when this one came out.

It was actually earlier than WM 26 so this will be the 4th attire of my pack.

Ibv1d97.jpg

vSHndWs.jpg

dXa5UJk.jpg

JsN2wU3.jpg

Half done.

I don't think those drape down the sides like Seth's does on one side.

Also you could always compensate Seth's hair not being thick by editing the texture of the head so it doesn't look like he's bald under the hair.

Yep, I did and it looks much better than the previous one. I thought I made it dark enough but somehow it was just like that.

I'd say just go with what you can get with Seth's. Unless there's a way to get Bryan's working (I imagine that'd look perfect), anything is better than a hair texture. That's only from my CAWing experience, but they always looks so cheap and distracting.

That is why I wanted to leave the texture job as the last resort, but it turned out to be a good choice. 

Even though it didn't cover much, at least Punk doesn't look bald inside anymore :) 

Doing good work my man! Keep it up. 

Thanks, man!

yjkim0901 You the man ! Special thanks for the HBK 2002 nWo Return !

Your CM PUNK is the best of the best! TNX ! Awesome!

yjkim0901 4Life!

P.S.: I'd like to mod for Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson  For Example - Rocky Maivia , The Nation Of Domination ,The Corporation , Rock'N'Sock Connection, Attitude Era , Hollywood Rock, Wrestlemania XXX , Just Bring It! ,The Rock "The Peoples Champ"... ! I think you have got it perfectly !

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/ESGRPiX0F5iDu" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" style="max-width: 100%" class="giphy-embed" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Thanks, I appreciate your comment.

Any reason as to why the shirt logos are darker around the edges than the shirt itself?

hmm I didn't see it until you mentioned it. I guess it's either the normal or the texture itself.

I'll take a look at it.

What about Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson mod ? Did no one needs "The People's Champ" !?

I saw someone was actually working on multiple Rocky attires.

As of now, I've got no plans for the Great One.

man seeing the new updates makes me think I should just give up on my CM Punk. Good work man.

Please don't. :( 

Mine only cover some of '08-'12 Punk while yours cover detailed '11-'12 Punk which definitely gives more choices for everyone. 

I would really love to see the SummerSlam attire and the street fight one.

Edited by yjkim0901

man seeing the new updates makes me think I should just give up on my CM Punk. Good work man.

Please don't. :( 

Mine only cover some of '08-'12 Punk while yours cover detailed '11-'12 Punk which definitely gives more choices for everyone. 

I would really love to see the SummerSlam attire and the street fight one.

Also keep in mind that we can always add more punks to the game via memory editing if there is need for more attires. :)

Very excited about the pack, keep up the good work! I finally figured out what looks slightly off about the long hair, Punk in ECW didn't have the widow peak. Either way, it looks fantastic.

숀마이클스,펑크 복장 너무 완벽하네요 감사합니다 WCW hollywood hogan 복장 추가로 제작 계획없으실까요? hog wild 96랑 nwo elite 복장 추천드려요! 

Edited by kwonnwo

I'm sorry that I took too long. I couldn't afford it. 

I'm done with all 10 attires+@ and I'm going to upload them with previews when I get home. 

Very excited about the pack, keep up the good work! I finally figured out what looks slightly off about the long hair, Punk in ECW didn't have the widow peak. Either way, it looks fantastic.

He had it all the time ever since he stepped into WWE. It's possible that you missed it because he covered it with hair time to time.

Thanks for the comment by the way, :)

Great job !

I just got a question: if I wanna download one of your CM Punk, what existing attire will it replace ?

For the current CM Punk, PH_Guy's mod will cover 1-7 and mine will be 8-10.

My retro Punk will be 10+@ so every '11-'12 attire will be covered.

숀마이클스,펑크 복장 너무 완벽하네요 감사합니다 WCW hollywood hogan 복장 추가로 제작 계획없으실까요? hog wild 96랑 nwo elite 복장 추천드려요! 

Thanks for the comment. I don't mind you pm me in Korean though it feels kinda awkward to see it in my post since it could make others feel like they're left out.

I don't really know whether I got plans and time for those. I'm sorry. The textures themselves are a lot of work.

Good job bro....

Thanks bro.

I found a mistake on hair. Unacceptable.

I'm gonna fix it quick so that I can at least release these by tomorrow.

I'm really sorry for another waiting :(

8. Royal Rumble '12

YICsTwR.jpg

xpW0O2E.jpg

9. WrestleMania 28

FJguspr.jpg

ogXBUvc.jpg

10. Night of Champions '12 ( Default + Texture fix)

iMOExpU.jpg

KHuktRc.jpg

+ Bonus +

@1. PIPEBOMB ( Default Yellow w/ Stone Cold T-Shirts)

EP1tSXl.jpg

@2. Default Black n White w/ Red T-Shirts

PmeZX88.jpg

Great job !

I just got a question: if I wanna download one of your CM Punk, what existing attire will it replace ?

For the current CM Punk, PH_Guy's mod will cover 1-7 and mine will be 8-10.

My retro Punk will be 10+@ so every '11-'12 attire will be covered.

You mean that if I download your pack, it will replace all current Punk attires existing in the game ?

Edited by Kane62