Been a little bit behind in the info but just be certain: your CM Punk is basically PH Guy's with 4 added attires correct? So it still has the others that PH made right?

First two attire of the pack,

1) MITB '11

pZe2IXs.jpg

2cayegW.jpg

r5Pu2TX.jpg

2) The Great American Bash '09

k9jRvZJ.jpg

GfgPoe8.jpg

svQZjsq.jpg

Cool! Good attire list :)

Thanks!

That attire list is perfect to me, really nice spread of attires. If you need refs for anything, I can find whatever you need. There's a couple of entrance shirts you could use for the Cubs attire (which if I'm correct doesn't have a corresponding shirt. IDK, he only wore it infrequently.), a few rarely used ones from house shows or LE .com runs (I actually still have one, which I'm weirdly proud of.)

These packs are awesome work, keep up the great work mate!

I'm not there yet but it really is hard to find references for cubs attire.

I could only find one pic with Punk GTS holding someone just looks like Ryback but no clue yet.

Do you know when he had that Cubs one?

Been a little bit behind in the info but just be certain: your CM Punk is basically PH Guy's with 4 added attires correct? So it still has the others that PH made right?

Just like PH_Guy said you will be fine if you have his 7 Attires.  Mine won't replace it but it will just add up 3 more. :)

That attire list is perfect to me, really nice spread of attires. If you need refs for anything, I can find whatever you need. There's a couple of entrance shirts you could use for the Cubs attire (which if I'm correct doesn't have a corresponding shirt. IDK, he only wore it infrequently.), a few rarely used ones from house shows or LE .com runs (I actually still have one, which I'm weirdly proud of.)

I could only find one pic with Punk GTS holding someone just looks like Ryback but no clue yet.

Smackdown 2010, vs Luke Gallows, very end of the S.E.S era, just before he got injured. It made a couple returns on the house show loop later on in his career, especially at events in Illinois, but this is about the only time he used it on TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj3RXlnhHz4

Oh, whilst I'm here, have you thought about swapping the Survivor Series '11 black/yellow (which is technically already on your other release.) with the Halloween black/orange one he wore alot around that time, with the webbing? That's one not alot of people do.

Edited by TheBirdSolution

Awesome "retro" Punk. Are there S.E.S. and Nexus attires included in the ones you're working on as well? That mascara he wore for a while after loosing the hair match might be a funny attire, too. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider

Punk08 is amazing, can you please release your HBK Mod? Don't mind if there's no jacket.

HBK is out, the link is in the OP mate

• Like 1

yjkim0901,when you finish with cm punk attires,can you make attires for chris jericho 02 and modern jericho ?

I will see what happen after working on HHH's hair fix.

02Y2J model looks horrendous in some way so yeah.

Hey yjkim0901, you want this CM Punk cubs attire? I found this below, credit "swantonbombingsd".

Hidden Content

http://forum.wrestlingfigs.com/thread/131711/back-more-cm-punk-printouts

I had two pics I can call good refs and it's exactly one of them. :)

Should I still give him a credit when I draw a whole new thing by just looking at his work?

It's not hard to give him a credit but I just want to make sure what is the boundary for giving someone credit.

Smackdown 2010, vs Luke Gallows, very end of the S.E.S era, just before he got injured. It made a couple returns on the house show loop later on in his career, especially at events in Illinois, but this is about the only time he used it on TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj3RXlnhHz4

Oh, whilst I'm here, have you thought about swapping the Survivor Series '11 black/yellow (which is technically already on your other release.) with the Halloween black/orange one he wore alot around that time, with the webbing? That's one not alot of people do.

Hmm interesting. Then I should move that attire right after the wm26 one.

I just checked the video and few other clips I realized that he actually wore exactly the same shirts that he wore at wm26.

Do you have any suggestions?  What are the shirts he wore at the house shows?

I could have missed that but which one is same as the Survivor Series one?

Awesome "retro" Punk. Are there S.E.S. and Nexus attires included in the ones you're working on as well? That mascara he wore for a while after loosing the hair match might be a funny attire, too. :)

It's actually sad that it is now called a "retro"

I tried mask with Punk but same thing happened just like what Austin did to me so yyeah...

Punk08 is amazing, can you please release your HBK Mod? Don't mind if there's no jacket.

It's already posted on the very first post.

NOC '09 Attire

qelRyfR.jpg 

R3SKYIX.jpg

vaFGlA1.jpg

yjkim0901If you just look at his designs as base, I believe there's no need to credit.:p 

Gotcha.

I already shared these with a few ppl already. But feel free to use them if you wish. They are the halloween spider-web trunks, and the Macho Man tribute trunks designs I made.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B021x9Eoc8bPfmNnb3N2SGtpQWphZGgydzc5UmNkLUd0UmdhdV9xMjhpbXp1eG1BTnJNWWs&usp=sharing

Those looks awesome. I will definitely get my hands on the Macho Man's and I will see how it goes with the Halloween one.

Thanks for sharing!

Edited by yjkim0901

He's had so many cool looks over the years. It would be cool if all the modders working on Punk would get together and between the two CM Punk slots come up with 20 attires that encompass his best attires from his whole career all the way from the ROH years. Maybe something like:

SLOT 1

1) ROH (yellow basketball shorts, see JulianBITW)

2) ROH (street fight attire)

3) Early WWE attire (like you posted above)

4) Straight Edge Society (CM Jesus look)

5) Straight Edge Society (Masked)

6) Chicago Street Fight

7) NY Yankees (default)

8) Chicago Cubs

9) Halloween Orange

10) Black/Teal (see PH_Guy)

SLOT 2

1) Chicago Red, White and Blue (the default original trunks)

2) Black and Red (see PH_Guy))

3) Yellow (default)

4) Yellow/Blue (see PH_Guy)

5) Orange/Blue (see PH_Guy)

6) Black/Yellow (see PH_Guy)

7) Bret Hart Tribute (see MrDickDan

8) Undertaker Tribute Trunks (see PH_Guy)

9) Macho Man Tribute

10) UFC Fight Shorts

Just wanted to say a couple things:

- Your HBK mod is perhaps the most perfect and awesome one I've seen so far, no offense to anyone else obviously. It's just a personal opinion. To me, it looks the best HBK in YEARS and its actually a joy to watch/play him now. Fantastic job.

- I've been using your recent Punk attires that you "added" to PH Guy's work. Great stuff, being a huge CM Punk fan, I can now say I have ALL the attires I loved for him. Thank you.

- Looking forward to your "Retro" Punk work. So far looks great as well.

Continue your great work :)

Edited by Legend_killer79
  • Like 1

He's had so many cool looks over the years. It would be cool if all the modders working on Punk would get together and between the two CM Punk slots come up with 20 attires that encompass his best attires from his whole career all the way from the ROH years. Maybe something like:

SLOT 1

1) ROH (yellow basketball shorts, see JulianBITW)

2) ROH (street fight attire)

3) Early WWE attire (like you posted above)

4) Straight Edge Society (CM Jesus look)

5) Straight Edge Society (Masked)

6) Chicago Street Fight

7) NY Yankees (default)

8) Chicago Cubs

9) Halloween Orange

10) Black/Teal (see PH_Guy)

SLOT 2

1) Chicago Red, White and Blue (the default original trunks)

2) Black and Red (see PH_Guy))

3) Yellow (default)

4) Yellow/Blue (see PH_Guy)

5) Orange/Blue (see PH_Guy)

6) Black/Yellow (see PH_Guy)

7) Bret Hart Tribute (see MrDickDan

8) Undertaker Tribute Trunks (see PH_Guy)

9) Macho Man Tribute

10) UFC Fight Shorts

I see some of the works that are already done and some that I'm doing now.

I don't know whether I can pull that ROH and current UFC attire one since I'm kinda concentrating on WWE ones from 08-12.

I also hope someone comes up with these. It will be really nice.

Yep. I found that to be cool :)

Just wanted to say a couple things:

- Your HBK mod is perhaps the most perfect and awesome one I've seen so far, no offense to anyone else obviously. It's just a personal opinion. To me, it looks the best HBK in YEARS and its actually a joy to watch/play him now. Fantastic job.

- I've been using your recent Punk attires that you "added" to PH Guy's work. Great stuff, being a huge CM Punk fan, I can now say I have ALL the attires I loved for him. Thank you.

- Looking forward to your "Retro" Punk work. So far looks great as well.

Continue your great work :)

I'm really glad that you liked my mods. It's always nice to see someone saying that they enjoy my work and it's by far the best motivation that gets me through.

Thanks a lot for your warm comment.

Just pulled different hair off out of Seth's and I wonder which one you would like more:

1. The original based on Harper's hair

zfsgi73.jpgye4MyTm.jpg

WHoibre.jpg

2. New hair based on Seth's

xFqfTbl.jpg4Ydo3P0.jpgorP5Hro.jpg

I don't know. Both of them are equally appealing to me at least....

I wanted to do the poll thing but I don't know how to do so.

I think the first one is slightly better.

Attire and everything looks awesome! :)

You may consider added a 3D beard if possible though. His beard was pretty ridiculously long there for a while during the SES stretch.

http://i.imgur.com/4E5bKPc.jpg

As for ROH Punk, JulianBITW (http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56872-julianbitws-thread-drew-galloway-preview-pg-3/) started one that showed a lot of promise.

Edited by LordJustice17

I think Seth's hair fits an SES Punk, the other is good for the face Punk though.

You may consider added a 3D beard if possible though. His beard was pretty ridiculously long there for a while during the SES stretch.

As for ROH Punk, JulianBITW (http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56872-julianbitws-thread-drew-galloway-preview-pg-3/) started one that showed a lot of promise.

Harper for the first few, Rollins for the early 2010 stuff.

I agree with all of you: Harper's for the first two or one and Rollins' for later SES ones.

But what bothers me is Seth's hair is not thick enough to cover Punk's face/head like the picture above so you can kinda see what's inside of that hair:

jayaKeF.jpg

I also tried Sting's default model before but since it's not moving, I thought it was lame. Didn't even have time to take a screenshot. It went right into the recycle bin. I wish either his or Bryan's has hair animation.

Any suggestions?

Edited by yjkim0901

I think Seth's hair fits an SES Punk, the other is good for the face Punk though.

I agree with all of you: Harper's for the first two or one and Rollins' for later SES ones.

But what bothers me is Seth's hair is not thick enough to cover Punk's face/head like the picture above so you can kinda see what's inside of that hair:

jayaKeF.jpg

I also tried Sting's default model before but since it's not moving, I thought it was lame. Didn't even have time to take a screenshot. It went right into the recycle bin. I wish either his or Bryan's has hair animation.

Any suggestions?

What about a retexture of your HBK modded hair? Or Edge?

jayaKeF.jpg

Any suggestions?

What about a retexture of your HBK modded hair? Or Edge?

I don't think those drape down the sides like Seth's does on one side.

Also you could always compensate Seth's hair not being thick by editing the texture of the head so it doesn't look like he's bald under the hair.