That Punk looks incredible. Keep up the good work! 

I liked how it turned out. Again thanks for requesting. :)

Nice one! :) I just don't get how it will be added to the other 7 attires?

I set those as a separate pac file like ch13172.pac, ch13174.pac just like I did for HBK.

I saw it worked that way too.

• Like 1

I'm gonna' wait till there's a good Punk '11 pack out to add that attire, but my god. That's my favourite ring gear of all time. Well, joint, I really like the WM28 Punk look as well. But that's the first time I've seen it done perfect in game before. Awesome job! :DD

I'm gonna' wait till there's a good Punk '11 pack out to add that attire, but my god. That's my favourite ring gear of all time. Well, joint, I really like the WM28 Punk look as well. But that's the first time I've seen it done perfect in game before. Awesome job! :DD

I requested that PH combine the Retro and the Current, but he'd rather do a whole new set from scratch, which is awesome. 

I requested that PH combine the Retro and the Current, but he'd rather do a whole new set from scratch, which is awesome. 

I'm all up for a whole new set. There's a bunch of different options from that '11-'12 era for Punk. The only one I think is missing from either era is Payback '13, but even still!

I'm all up for a whole new set. There's a bunch of different options from that '11-'12 era for Punk. The only one I think is missing from either era is Payback '13, but even still!

This?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i40.tinypic.com/16i75lz.png

This?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i40.tinypic.com/16i75lz.png

Yeah. With PH and yjkim, pretty much every other attire is covered I assume.

I'll see what I can do with '11 Punk. Austin really tired me out and left nothing.

I know there are some folks who are actually working on '11 Punk but if no one really nails that out clearly, I will take it.

But for now, I want to finish off the current one with the Cro-Mags T-shirts.

cromags-donttreadonme.jpg

Any suggestions for the tights? I've got no pic references.

Edited by yjkim0901

I'll see what I can do with '11 Punk. Austin really tired me out and left nothing.

I know there are some folks who are actually working on '11 Punk but if no one really nails that out clearly, I will take it.

What were you trying to do with the Hogan PAC again? Wouldn't you be better off injecting the vest from CAW mode, or is adding Hogan's back necessary for that to happen? Just wondering, probably a noobish question, I know :/

tumblr_mavucqkvOM1rpw70to8_1280.jpg

UxfXT.jpg

I found it but tights is not really clear, but I like those boots.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Igim_PvyiQE/U2j0q0HEcrI/AAAAAAAANo8/k0E366HRfWE/s1600/IMG_1896.JPG

Found them in action figure format. Also worth checking Attire 3 of PH's if you're still using that as a base. If my memory serves me correctly, they're the same trunks/boots.

What were you trying to do with the Hogan PAC again? Wouldn't you be better off injecting the vest from CAW mode, or is adding Hogan's back necessary for that to happen? Just wondering, probably a noobish question, I know :/

Hogan's pach file has four spots for adding more yobj models( shirts, jean shorts, vest etc..) while Austin's pach got only one spot which didn't really work out well with me.

However Hogan, Taker, Shawn, Punk, Steiner, etc all failed somehow.

I tried to use hex editor to see if that is an animation problem or bones issue.

I got nothing out of it. I'm no expert of that thing.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Igim_PvyiQE/U2j0q0HEcrI/AAAAAAAANo8/k0E366HRfWE/s1600/IMG_1896.JPG

Found them in action figure format. Also worth checking Attire 3 of PH's if you're still using that as a base. If my memory serves me correctly, they're the same trunks/boots.

Yep, they are. I just checked. It would be lame if he has same attire with different t-shirts. I mean even the color of the t shirts is same.

hmm...

I looked at the Austin issue you were having for a bit. I think the issue might be the morphing. 

I injected stone colds textures into hogans entrance pach file. Then injected that pach file into stone colds pac file.  He comes out perfectly but with hogans body morph and moustache lol. The issue only arises when you inject Austins yobj file into hogans. I know you're done for now but thought I'd share what I found. 

yjkim0901Yeah, shame that Punk used that Cro-Mags and the Paul Heyman Guys shirts only once with the same trunks/boots designs, but I don't think that if you put a different trunks and boots would be a problem. :p 

I looked at the Austin issue you were having for a bit. I think the issue might be the morphing. 

I injected stone colds textures into hogans entrance pach file. Then injected that pach file into stone colds pac file.  He comes out perfectly but with hogans body morph and moustache lol. The issue only arises when you inject Austins yobj file into hogans. I know you're done for now but thought I'd share what I found. 

Yep. The term for that is little different around the people, you say morph, I say animation/vertex position value, and people say bones. 

The first try you mentioned would only change the texture( as you said, you just swapped textures). I didn't do it since changing texture only was not my concern.

However I get what you're trying to say and I appreciate the time you put on this problem.

I've been messaging more experienced modders about this problem and hopefully I can get to somewhere :)

Again, thanks bro.

yjkim0901Yeah, shame that Punk used that Cro-Mags and the Paul Heyman Guys shirts only once with the same trunks/boots designs, but I don't think that if you put a different trunks and boots would be a problem. :p 

Yeah, I liked both of those t-shirts. I know it's not a problem but, you know. I'm just saying I should do a whole lot better with this last slot. :)

Pretty amazing how Punk got away with wearing band shirts as WWE Champion. Kinda like how Triple H wore Motor-head shirts. 

That probably ticked the Authority off too. Think about what Punk mentioned about PPL and all that in the podcast. WWE just won't let anyone do it.

He was kinda rebellious on that matter I would say.

• Like 1

That Punk looks incredible. Keep up the good work! 

I liked how it turned out. Again thanks for requesting. :)

I set those as a separate pac file like ch13172.pac, ch13174.pac just like I did for HBK.

Hm. This makes me wonder if we even have to repack any files with Xpacker and the likes on the PC or if we can simply create the extracted folder structure that's inside the .pac files into the appropriate directories. I wouldn't be surprised if that would suffice and it would make modding much easier, too.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Hm. This makes me wonder if we even have to repack any files with Xpacker and the likes on the PC or if we can simply create the extracted folder structure that's inside the .pac files into the appropriate directories. I wouldn't be surprised if that would suffice and it would make modding much easier, too.

Yep. it could have been much simpler than it is right now. Maybe they just didn't want these files scattered around. dunno why. 

Cro-Mags T-shirts Attire & Payback '13 

jKWouex.jpgxDzNhlk.jpggmDelqn.jpgrbTxdjm.jpg

Gonna be released soon with all 4 attires. Completely compatible with PH_Guy's Punk.

Again, thanks for the base, PH_Guy.

• Like 1

Yep. The term for that is little different around the people, you say morph, I say animation/vertex position value, and people say bones. 

The first try you mentioned would only change the texture( as you said, you just swapped textures). I didn't do it since changing texture only was not my concern.

However I get what you're trying to say and I appreciate the time you put on this problem.

I've been messaging more experienced modders about this problem and hopefully I can get to somewhere :)

Again, thanks bro.

No problem :). Really hope you figure it out. 

That said, never took the time to thank you for hbk so thank you they're amazing. Really loving the attires for punk too. 

All 4 Attire of CM Punk Released.

Again, thanks bro.

No problem :). Really hope you figure it out. 

That said, never took the time to thank you for hbk so thank you they're amazing. Really loving the attires for punk too. 

Glad that you like it. Thanks for the comment!

Awesome! :) I have question, do you have a way to know exactly where to put the logos in the back? Because I base in the original, but sometimes it doesn't fit well and I have to try again :p.

Edited by PH_Guy

Folks, I've been narrowing down possible Retro Punk's 10 Attires and here are the lists:

1. Money In the Bank '11 (Default w/ slight change)
2. The Great American Bash '08 (Ribs T-Shirts)
3. Night of Champions '09 (Fists T-Shirts)
4. WrestleMania 26 (G.I.Joe Attire w/ S.E.S. T-Shirts)
5. Macho Man Tribute w/ Nexus T-Shirts
6. Survivor Series '11
7. Royal Rumble '12
8. WrestleMania 28
9. Chicago Cubs Attire
10. Night of Champions '12 (I guess it's default too)

Any suggestions?

Awesome! :) I have question, do you have a way to know exactly where to put the logos in the back? Because I base in the original, but sometimes it doesn't fit well and I have to try again :p.

I check previews with blender and it helps a lot in timewise :)

Edited by yjkim0901

That attire list is perfect to me, really nice spread of attires. If you need refs for anything, I can find whatever you need. There's a couple of entrance shirts you could use for the Cubs attire (which if I'm correct doesn't have a corresponding shirt. IDK, he only wore it infrequently.), a few rarely used ones from house shows or LE .com runs (I actually still have one, which I'm weirdly proud of.)

These packs are awesome work, keep up the great work mate!