One Night Only 1997

b63f6Ct.jpg

Survivor Series 1997

OIInvV2.jpg

Badd Blood 1997

PPP38Fp.jpg

+

WM12 Entrance Gear FixTDLuvHo.jpg

Huge thanks to TheBirdSolution for those textures and the fix. I love it!

These HBK attires are looking awesome.

Thanks! I appreciate the comment!

Dude, you're awesome ! But, damn it, when it will release HBK ?! I just can not waiting ...

It's pretty a time consuming process. I can't help. Also please don't forget that I have my life too.

I can't really add nWo attire since there are already 10 slots filled which is the maximum and I would prefer to put match attire like the Texas tights over those casuals.

God work,very good,when you relesed HBK attires ?

It's gonna be released as soon as I can get all 8 done.  

That HBK! Wow. Any DX attire in the way?

I'm planning to do the In Your House 1997: D- Generation X attire and WM14 one.

If you noticed it, I'm putting attires on chronological order, so In Your House one is the next.

Bump!

7) In Your House 1997: D - Generation X Attire

6mNqKZu.jpg

This is as far as I can get with the entrance gear. Now working on gloves with the other attires.

Super nice. Great work!

Thanks bro!

Wow,very good Night night only attire,good luck.

That one is one of my favorites. Thanks

Yo man, good work on HBK so far? Would love it if you did his 'Mania 14 attire, although you would need to change it hair for it to be accurate

It's now the next attire and I'm kinda having hard time to figure out the texture and the hair. Any suggestions?

Amazing work!  One question, is possible Shawn Michaels DX 2006? 

I'm sorry. That is out of my consideration right now.

6mNqKZu.jpg

This is as far as I can get with the entrance gear. Now working on gloves with the other attires.

Incredible! Love the detail on the tights and gloves are a good show already as well. You've solved the entrance gear amazingly well, too, even though the limitations with the templates you had to work with are rather great.  Keep it up, can't wait for the release! :)

Amazing work! I have been following your stuff and HBK needs an attire mod. Yours will be surpreme! can I ask a question? What is happening with the wristbands? is there a texture problem putting anything there? as they are the only thing that sticks out like a sore thumb. Way too shiny. looks like electrical tape and some have textures and others dont't. Can you explain what 's going on there as it would be a shame to have these amazing attires and the wrists are distracting from the rest. Thank you for your time btw. 

btw, I feel that the white part on the boots needs to be whiter. looks gray asnd well it was't gray. it was white. just an observation 

oh annnnnd to help, for his WM14 attire*fav* You should use his default hair. just make it alil darker and blonder. er, you would have to play around with it, but as for the back. Since he had the ponytail with his hair coming out underneath just like the default, maybe see if ya can make that ponytail part braided? or mess with it so it gives the allusion its braided?  don't know if it would work or is possible but That would be best of what ya got to work with

That DX attire! Awesome!

Thanks. I appreciate the comment.

Incredible! Love the detail on the tights and gloves are a good show already as well. You've solved the entrance gear amazingly well, too, even though the limitations with the templates you had to work with are rather great.  Keep it up, can't wait for the release! :)

If I get lazy and stop working on details for WM14 HBK then the release is going to be tomorrow. Before that, I have to figure out what to do for the entrance gear.

Thanks for the comment.

Amazing work! I have been following your stuff and HBK needs an attire mod. Yours will be surpreme! can I ask a question? What is happening with the wristbands? is there a texture problem putting anything there? as they are the only thing that sticks out like a sore thumb. Way too shiny. looks like electrical tape and some have textures and others dont't. Can you explain what 's going on there as it would be a shame to have these amazing attires and the wrists are distracting from the rest. Thank you for your time btw. 

btw, I feel that the white part on the boots needs to be whiter. looks gray asnd well it was't gray. it was white. just an observation 

oh annnnnd to help, for his WM14 attire*fav* You should use his default hair. just make it alil darker and blonder. er, you would have to play around with it, but as for the back. Since he had the ponytail with his hair coming out underneath just like the default, maybe see if ya can make that ponytail part braided? or mess with it so it gives the allusion its braided?  don't know if it would work or is possible but That would be best of what ya got to work with

Suggestions taken. I've been working on all the gloves and shoes textures and it looks acceptable now.

Just for the headsup, I just made the glove parts shiny so that it won't look like paint on the skin. Also it looks better in game this way.

I finished the majority part of the WM14 Attire and the only two concerns are the entrance gear and the hair.

I tried to fix the hair with blender and it crashed. Then I worked with alpha texture which made it looked ridiculous. So at this point, I will probably leave it as a 'updated' ponytail which looks more neat.

I will post all the ingame screenshots of the fixed ones when I get up.

Edited by yjkim0901
  • Like 1

I'm uploading the file now and I'm going to release it as soon as the file gets uploaded.

Before that, I will put up the last previews so that you can see what the attires are actually going to be looked like.

1) SummerSlam 2002 (Default Attire + Hair Fix)

hzGsDSq.jpg 

2) SummerSlam 1995

W1Mdg7j.jpg

3) WrestleMania 12

zXSnsV4.jpg

4) One Night Only 1997

e0nLq7T.jpg

5) SurvivorSeries 1997 (Thanks to TheBirdSolution)

UCWZQAg.jpg

6) Badd Blood 1997 (Thanks to TheBirdSolution)

rZDEyHV.jpg

7) In Your House: D- Generation X

ZExjYV1.jpg

8) WrestleMania 14 (Thanks to TheBirdSolution and StrikeForce)

YTTee1q.jpg

9) WrestleMania 19

kjJAWPv.jpg

10) Royal Rumble 2004 (Default Attire + Hair Fix)

gtLsJk4.jpg

• Like 1

Omg this mod is a dream come true. The way you included the attires already in the game and improved upon them so we don't actually lose anything if we install, and created attire specific hair... your attention to detail is astounding and commendable. If you were next to me I'd buy you a beer. Cheers

• Like 1

Where do I have to put the files 14522.pac - 14594.pac? I don't have these files so far, only the 145.pac (Shawn Michaels), that can be replaced.

For what are the others?

Awesome.. Thx.

Thanks to you too.

Omg this mod is a dream come true. The way you included the attires already in the game and improved upon them so we don't actually lose anything if we install, and created attire specific hair... your attention to detail is astounding and commendable. If you were next to me I'd buy you a beer. Cheers

Thanks for the beer comment. I just wanted this mod to be compatible with the CAWs that I've already made. 

Thanks for the HBK. Your Michaels looks incredible! 

I appreciate it!

Where do I have to put the files 14522.pac - 14594.pac? I don't have these files so far, only the 145.pac (Shawn Michaels), that can be replaced.

For what are the others?

Those are additional pac file that I couldn't really put into one file.

You can simply do the same for them too. Just copy and paste them into the same location.

Edited by yjkim0901
Bear?

Ok, thank you! So, these are needed, too?

Awesome, really awesome work, you did! Many thanks for this fantastic mod. I guess, HHH and Rock will be awesome too, but take your time.

Edited by 81WrestleFan

The HBK Mod looks even more amazing in action than it did in the preview screenshots! Incredible work! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful modification with us!