No, people who downloaded them and didn't misuse them can still use them. Also, even if you can't use them, appreciate them because a lot of work has gone into each and every mod by the creator. 

Oh I know how much work is involved. I used to be a modder myself. So how exactly are they being misused unless people are uploading them and trying to pass the mods off as their own work? Other than that, I don't see how a mod like these can be misused. And if that is the case, you're always going to have that happen, trust me. There will always be douchebags who steal other people's work and try to take credit for it. However, that doesn't mean you should make the community as a whole pay for the actions of a few. Seems the PC modding community has changed a lot in the last 10 years or so and I can't say I like the direction its headed. Seems a lot modders are in it to make money, some modders aren't very realistic (as I mentioned earlier in this post), etc... I modded for several games (Tribes series and UT) way back in high school, mostly creating maps and character textures, and back then we were just in it for the modding and helping make the games better for the community. I think a lot of today's modders reflect the way society is as a whole these days. Meaning its all about me, me , me.

But I do see a handful modders on here who have that "old school" modding mentality, like Pozzum and some others. That's good to see. But anyway, I'm done ranting. I'm not here to single anyone out or piss someone off, which is why I don't mention names. I just say what's on my mind.

The mod database exists as a form of listing and appreciation for the mods made. Half the mods aren't downloadable because of certain assholes on this forum. The database isn't there to give you links to download them, as I have already said in the database thread. 

Appreciate mods that no one can use? lol That seems a bit ridiculous. 

No, people who downloaded them and didn't misuse them can still use them. Also, even if you can't use them, appreciate them because a lot of work has gone into each and every mod by the creator. 

In fact, he(Skelet0rr) doesn't have to appreciate. I ain't God so you don't need to appreciate anything about that I didn't offer you.

However I made my mods. I decide whatever I want to do with them and you have to respect that because it's my property and my right.

You can say something about it but you shouldn't be an ass about it.

Like I said earlier, I left those posts because I wanted to have it on the forum as a proof of my work since there are plenty of pieces of shits running around

and acting like those mods are their works. I can't stand that. Is there anything wrong about it?

Ah, that's what I suspected probably happened when he said people were "misusing" the mods. Well, I hate to tell you but its always going to happen. It won't be any different on WWE 2k16 if you're thinking about doing mods for that game. In fact, it isn't any different on ANY other game. If you want to be a modder, having people steal your work is something you have to deal with because it will happen, especially if your work is good. Its just a reality of modding. You should probably ask yourself if you can deal with that if you want to continue modding. Well, unless you are creating mods strictly for your own personal use of course but I never saw the point to that. From my perspective, as a modder myself, its about the community and making the game better. Just my two cents.

Well, I speak my mind and I'm usually brutally honest so I often come across as an asshole. Don't take it personally. 

Oh I know how much work is involved. I used to be a modder myself. So how exactly are they being misused unless people are uploading them and trying to pass the mods off as their own work? Other than that, I don't see how a mod like these can be misused. And if that is the case, you're always going to have that happen, trust me. There will always be douchebags who steal other people's work and try to take credit for it. However, that doesn't mean you should make the community as a whole pay for the actions of a few. Seems the PC modding community has changed a lot in the last 10 years or so and I can't say I like the direction its headed. Seems a lot modders are in it to make money, some modders aren't very realistic (as I mentioned earlier in this post), etc... I modded for several games (Tribes series and UT) way back in high school, mostly creating maps and character textures, and back then we were just in it for the modding and helping make the games better for the community. I think a lot of today's modders reflect the way society is as a whole these days. Meaning its all about me, me , me.

But I do see a handful modders on here who have that "old school" modding mentality, like Pozzum and some others. That's good to see. But anyway, I'm done ranting. I'm not here to single anyone out or piss someone off, which is why I don't mention names. I just say what's on my mind.

The mod database exists as a form of listing and appreciation for the mods made. Half the mods aren't downloadable because of certain assholes on this forum. The database isn't there to give you links to download them, as I have already said in the database thread. 

In fact, he(Skelet0rr) doesn't have to appreciate. I ain't God so you don't need to appreciate anything about that I didn't offer you.

However I made my mods. I decide whatever I want to do with them and you have to respect that because it's my property and my right.

Like I said earlier, I left those posts because I wanted to have it on the forum as a proof of my work since there are plenty of pieces of shits running around

and acting like those mods are their works. I can't stand that. Is there anything wrong about it?

Ah, that's what I suspected probably happened when he said people were "misusing" the mods. Well, I hate to tell you but its always going to happen. It won't be any different on WWE 2k16 if you're thinking about doing mods for that game. In fact, it isn't any different on ANY other game. If you want to be a modder, having people steal your work is something you have to deal with because it will happen, especially if your work is good. Its just a reality of modding. You should probably ask yourself if you can deal with that if you want to continue modding. Well, unless you are creating mods strictly for your own personal use of course but I never saw the point to that. From my perspective, as a modder myself, its about the community and making the game better. Just my two cents.

Well, I speak my mind and I'm usually brutally honest so I often come across as an asshole. Don't take it personally. 

I hate to admit it but i agree with this assclown. Realizing the fact that people are going to steal my work regardless is kinda of what led my back to modding. It was fun and i loved it but the part that ruined it was the thieves. But I came back to it and now I'll just deal with those asshats as time goes on. 

Edited by AlcLegacy
  • Like 1

Hey, why do I want to be a modder when I'm a modder already? I've been doing this thing for almost a decade since FIFA 07 came out.

I've been here and there so I know what it is like and I know what you mean.

However, that doesn't mean that I just have to take my time making those mods and just sit here and watch some people treating them without any decency.

Since you just suspected what happened you don't know the half of it.

I don't want to take anything like personal since it just piles up some stress. However it is always personal since I put so much freaking time into these creations.

I hate to admit it but i agree with this assclown. Realizing the fact that people are going to steal my work regardless is kinda of what led my back to modding. It was fun and i loved it but the part that ruined it was the thieves. But I came back to it and now I'll just deal with those asshats as time goes on. 

I've always been aware of that ever since some asshole claimed my Serie A facepack for FIFA07 as his. 

Maybe I'm not grown up to that point yet. To the point that I just let them go. Or it's just not me. 

I don't want to see that happening to everyone else and to me also. I guess I'm grown up to the other side of that mentality. :p  

Edited by yjkim0901
  • Like 1

lol Well, I've been called worse..... And that's just by the wife. :o Yeah, its a fact of reality if you're going to be a modder. Personally, I can't say I was happy about someone re-uploading my work (unchanged) as their own but I never had problems with someone wanting to alter my work if they think they can make it better. I say go for it. For most of us back then, modding was about making the game better for the community. Fuck the thieves, most people are going to know where the work originally came from anyway. 

I've always been aware of that ever since some asshole claimed my Serie A facepack for FIFA07 as his. 

Maybe I'm not grown up to that point yet. To the point that I just let them go. Or it's just not me. 

I don't want to see that happening to everyone else and to me also. I guess I'm grown up to the other side of that mentality. :p  

Bro.It's gonna happen regardless,bro.  

Bro, you just gotta let go, you know bro?

Bro, you wanna mod and you love it bro, and you want people to use your mods bro and have fun bro. Just let it go bro. 

978-vince_russo-wcw-1891839.png

• Like 1

Hey, why do I want to be a modder when I'm a modder already? I've been doing this thing for almost a decade since FIFA 07 came out.

However, that doesn't mean that I just have to take my time making those mods and just sit here and watch some people treating them without any decency.

I don't want to take anything like personal since it just piles up some stress. However it is always personal since I put so much freaking time into these creations.

If you've been doing it that long then you already know how this goes on pretty much every game. I'm surprised it still bothers you that much. I got used to people stealing my work after my first year as a modder.  Yes, you are a modder but I'm saying maybe its not something you should be doing. And I don't say that because you work isn't good (it is), I'm saying maybe you don't have the right mindset for being a modder, which is something I'd say about most people. Let me ask you something... Why do you make mods?

Bro, you wanna mod and you love it bro, and you want people to use your mods bro and have fun bro. Just let it go bro. 

Well, you know, maybe I'm like, you know, still a kid who just can't let it go.

But, you know, that doesn't mean that I'm not going to, you know, do mods anymore.

I'm still going to work on mods for, you know, 2K16 so I guess I should kinda sorta say I'm in the middle zone.

b90d9cd2dd7ca956801d03d7ba697870_crop_no

If you've been doing it that long then you already know how this goes on pretty much every game. I'm surprised it still bothers you that much. I got used to people stealing my work after my first year as a modder.  Yes, you are a modder but I'm saying maybe its not something you should be doing. And I don't say that because you work isn't good (it is), I'm saying maybe you don't have the right mindset for being a modder, which is something I'd say about most people. Let me ask you something... Why do you make mods?

I make mods because I see there are some improvement for the game that I can offer.

I also make mods because it is my pleasure to share my work with the community that likes and respects my work.

I'm pretty positive that's enough of reason and mindset as a modder.

Edited by yjkim0901
  • Like 3

Well, you know, maybe I'm like, you know, still a kid who just can't let it go.

But, you know, that doesn't mean that I'm not going to, you know, do mods anymore.

I'm still going to work on mods for, you know, 2K16 so I guess I should kinda sorta say I'm in the middle zone.

b90d9cd2dd7ca956801d03d7ba697870_crop_no

I make mods because I see there are some improvement for the game that I can offer.

I also make mods because it is my pleasure to share my work with the community that likes and respects my work.

Problem is that if you get mad and take down your mods every time some douchenozzle steals one, then you're not really doing modding for the community. Do you see where I'm coming from? I would just like to see the modding community for this series become better than what it is right now and it starts with having the right mentality towards modding. So if it seems like I'm kinda hard on people, that's why. I want to see an amazing modding community like we had on other games.

Problem is that if you get mad and take down your mods every time some douchenozzle steals one, then you're not really doing modding for the community. Do you see where I'm coming from? I would just like to see the modding community for this series become better than what it is right now and it starts with having the right mentality towards modding. So if it seems like I'm kinda hard on people, that's why. I want to see an amazing modding community like we had on other games.

I see where you thought is coming from and I see some of them are right and some of them are wrong.

Modders are not workhorses that work only for the sake of community for day and night.

I've learn and got stuff from the community so, in return, I shared my work with the community.

I don't entirely do these stuffs for the community because this is not my priority.

It is my hobby for fun, but when it's not fun, I shut if off.

I don't entire give up on modding since doing it itself and sharing my work with the community that appreciate my work is still fun.

That's why I tried to set up some password and etc but that went nowhere with some douchebags.

You see, I don't consider myself lacking a right mindset as a modder. If you do so, it's just your opinion.

Edited by yjkim0901
  • Like 2

I can only say that yjkim0901 has made a great job and you can tell by looking at any mod of his own. I would like to thank and continue using his work that its so important and highly appreciated for us that (as a fan) would like to have a perfect WWE game and find this kind of things so awesome since we never really get EVERYTHING from the original version.

• Like 1

yikim0901 has done a fantastic work, no-one can deny this

but i can't find any link to download except big show e the hardys , where is undertaker link i can't find it?

Edited by princelucian

yikim0901 has done a fantastic work, no-one can deny this

but i can't find any link to download except big show e the hardys , where is undertaker link i can't find it?

PM him for that

Hi yjkim, where art thou? Been a long time since you've been around. 
Will you convert your mods for 2K16? Especially Jeff Hardy. :)
He has invisible clothes and pants when I tried to use him in 2K16. LOL!

umm bro first off, huge fan. AWESOME WORK. just one question ... does your cm punk mod work in wwe UNIVERSE mode ??? Because i noticed there is a problem with the retro punk in the universe mod. The game simply crashes.... i tried with the wwe 2k15 original pac file of retro punk. i also tried it with alc legacy's punk mod.... doesnt work in the universe!! does ur mods of punk run well in the universe mod ??  

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

["The World's Largest Athlete" Big Show]

I never liked bald Big Show so I was only shooting for ~ Late '02 Big Show. I really wanted to add Survivor Series 2002 Attire but I couldn't nail it.

I've tried everything from trying every possible pach file and getting rid of yobj files in the pach file but nothing stopped the infinite loading issue.

I was planning on doing Kurt Angle and actually worked on it a little bit but, since 2K16 is coming out soon, I should say this will be the last job for 2K15.

Everyone, take care and see you in about 2 weeks!

Link: Big Show Mod Download

1. Default Camo Attire

2. wCw The Giant

3. wCw The Giant (nWo)

4. WrestleMania 2000

5. 2001~2002

To see some screens, click below:

Hidden Content

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

["The Rated R Superstar" Edge]

1. WrestleMania 27 (Default with hair and texture fix)

2. WrestleMania 16

3. WrestleMania 17

4. Backlash 2002

5. WrestleMania 21

6. SummerSlam 2005

7. SummerSlam 2006

8. Backlash 2007

9. WrestleMania 24

10. Royal Rumble 2009

Hidden Content

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Selection Image pack]

Hidden Content

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

['The Animal' Batista]

1. WrestleMania 21

2. Backlash '05

3. No Mercy 2005

4. Smackdown! 6/28/06

5. Vengeance 2007

6. Armageddon 2007

7. Summerslam 2008

8. WrestleMania 26

9. Over the Limit 2010

10. Royal Rumble 2014

Hidden Content

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Daniel Bryan Screen Mod]

Hidden Content

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

['The Game' Triple H]

1. '02 Heel Attire

2. SummerSlam 1998

3. WrestleMania 17

4. WrestleMania 18

5. Royal Rumble '03

6. WrestleMania 19

7. WrestleMania 20

8. SummerSlam '06

9. '06 ~ '09 Babyface Attire

10. WrestleMania 31

Hidden Content

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

['The Phenom' The Undertaker]

1. WrestleMania 30 (Default + Texture Fix)

2. '97-'98 Attire (Match Attire Only)

3. Raw 6/27/99 (Match Attire Only)

4. WrestleMania 15 (Match Attire Only)

5. WrestleMania 20

6. WrestleMania 27

7. WrestleMania 31 (MinchoSheen's + Texture Fix)

Hidden Content

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

['Y2J' Chris Jericho '00-'04]

Hidden Content

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

['The Charismatic Enigma' Jeff Hardy]

Hidden Content

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[CM Punk 10+@ Attires Mod Pack ('08~'12)]

Hidden Content

[CM Punk 4 Attires Pack (Based on PH_Guy's Punk)]

Hidden Content

['The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels FINAL]

Hidden Content

[P.O.W Hogan]

Hidden Content

[Hollywood Hulk Hogan Mod]

Hidden Content

Hello, I wanna ask you if it's possible if i can try to port your Undertaker Attire Pack to 2K16 and then upload it with including you in the credits?! It would be great because i was searching like a Gorilla for Undertaker's WM27 Attire :D and some others. :)

Greetings from France,

Smacktalks' Legend Killer

Brian :) ;) :D

• 4 weeks later...

CM Punk Attires link ? 

Some people just don't fucking read, do they... If your time is that precious that you can't do a little thread scanning for extra info, can you not appreciate how much time a modder spent making it and why they don't want to give it to every Tom, Dick & Harry who they know nothing about???

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
En 08/09/2015 a las 10:11 de la tarde, Ticaliano dijo:

Esta es la definitiva Jeff Hardy para WWE 2K15 hasta el momento en mi libro. Excelente yjkim trabajo. 

En 11/08/2015 a las 8:36 AM, yjkim0901 dijo:

Gracias a las personas amables palabras.

Me di cuenta de que mi Jeff está teniendo el mismo problema con el pelo HBK justo después de que envió la vista previa tiro Así que aquí está la solución.

twxylXP.jpg 

6arOP7A.jpg