The Undertaker mod is released. The shadow problem is still there but, what the hell.

There are also wem files for Taker's theme: Ministry ver. and There ain't no grave.

Hope yall enjoy.

DLTYGKO.jpg

Edited by yjkim0901
  • Like 8

awesome mod man :) keep it up. I will be releasing my undertaker mods with the  3 different attires (hopefully i find them) So that we can have all 10 attires for the undertaker , if that's okay with u 

• Like 2

Bro Your Undertaker Is More Than Amazing And I Wanna Ask You Is It Possible To Assign Different Themes And Titantrons To Undertaker Different Attires

i guess it can be only done manually, going into the change entrance and replacing the music and titantron . btw u need to inject those muisc and replace titantron on different slots as well

Bro Your Undertaker Is More Than Amazing And I Wanna Ask You Is It Possible To Assign Different Themes And Titantrons To Undertaker Different Attires

i guess it can be only done manually, going into the change entrance and replacing the music and titantron . btw u need to inject those muisc and replace titantron on different slots as well

I Know But I Want To Assign Different Trons Like WM 30 AND 31 CURRENT Theme And Tron Ministry Attires Ministry Themes And Trons And The Ruthless Aggression Era  With Other Themes And Trons I Have Injected All The Trons And Music But I Want To Assign Them On Different Attires

I Know But I Want To Assign Different Trons Like WM 30 AND 31 CURRENT Theme And Tron Ministry Attires Ministry Themes And Trons And The Ruthless Aggression Era  With Other Themes And Trons I Have Injected All The Trons And Music But I Want To Assign Them On Different Attires

bro i dont know the method, but i guess its possible because Triple H has different trons for his different attire. Hope someone will help u :)

How do I put Ministry theme in game? Do I convert it to bk2....if so, how? Thanks for the great mod!!!

You need convert you audio file to WEM format, the put the music to game with Sound Injectror. You can convert Audio in diffrent programs and in the Sound Injector.

The Undertaker mod is released. The shadow problem is still there but, what the hell.

There are also wem files for Taker's theme: Ministry ver. and There ain't no grave.

Hope yall enjoy.

DLTYGKO.jpg

Nice... the awesome pack of The Undertaker attires, I am really excited about this ^_^

Personally, that shadow under the hat makes Undertaker's entrance even more epic and ominous, thank you, truly amazing work. 

I was thinking the same, but what actually ruined that is during the effect of the lightnings the shadow goes off and it looks like there is a light under his cap that turns on, then the shadow gets back and the light turns off when the lightning effect stops.

Hope yall enjoy.

DLTYGKO.jpg

Hi Everyone,

This is my 1st post so forgive me for my greeness with pc modding.

I've tried to use this mod after seeing how fantastic it looks, but I have been unable to get it to work so far.

I followed the instructions to the letter but unfortunately I'm still getting the default model for Undertaker, none of the alternative attires show up.

Do I need to use additional software to install this?

Hope yall enjoy.

DLTYGKO.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I've tried to use this mod after seeing how fantastic it looks, but I have been unable to get it to work so far.

I followed the instructions to the letter but unfortunately I'm still getting the default model for Undertaker, none of the alternative attires show up.

u need to unlock alternate attires for this to work 

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56574-universal-alternate-attire-unlock/?page=1

• Like 1

Hope yall enjoy.

DLTYGKO.jpg

Hi Everyone,

u need to unlock alternate attires for this to work 

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56574-universal-alternate-attire-unlock/?page=1

Thanks for your help wajahat.

Thanks guys for warm comments.

For the themes, all you have to do is injecting them by using Sound Injector program.

They are already in wem format so you don't have to convert them.

HHH is almost done. I will post preview shots after I get home. 

The mod is going to include:

1. '02 Heel Attire

2. SummerSlam 1998

3. WrestleMania 17

4. WrestleMania 18

5. Royal Rumble '03

6. WrestleMania 19

7. WrestleMania 20

8. SummerSlam '06

9. '06 ~ '09 Babyface Attire

10. WrestleMania 31

• Like 4

Bro Could You Do Kane After Triple H He Looks Ugly In The Game

Also Bro Could You Give Some Screenshots Of Triple H

There is already a Kane multiple attire mod by alclegacy. just look for it. ;)

Thanks guys for warm comments.

For the themes, all you have to do is injecting them by using Sound Injector program.

They are already in wem format so you don't have to convert them.

HHH is almost done. I will post preview shots after I get home. 

The mod is going to include:

1. '02 Heel Attire

2. SummerSlam 1998

3. WrestleMania 17

4. WrestleMania 18

5. Royal Rumble '03

6. WrestleMania 19

7. WrestleMania 20

8. SummerSlam '06

9. '06 ~ '09 Babyface Attire

10. WrestleMania 31

damn. can't wait. your multiple attire mods and modding skills are beyond awesome. :)

• Like 2