HBK with hair fix (little bit longer than previous one) & WrestleMania X9 attire.

Hidden Content

I have already made tights textures for other attires and these are the ones:

KvRb6F2.jpg

zI05Hld.jpg

01EAhxE.jpg

The things that I'm struggling with right now are the gloves and the entrance gear.

I have no clue what to do with these since Shawn doesn't have much fake yobjs in his pach file.

Any suggestions or help?

Sorry that I can't help as I don't have Xpacker/X-Rey yet, but those are some cool attire choices (I always liked all his striped ones) and I love the hair.

If I could suggest another attire to add: His old green DX tights from "In Your House: D-Generation X" from December 7th 1997 as well:

76.jpgdx01.jpg

210f4e943d30da9888d321d5a89b81f1.jpg?v=7

I'd be thankful as it's my favorite D-X Attire of his  and it would make me super-happy. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider

P.O.W. Hogan no have entrance?

Thanks for share.

I don't get what you're saying. He has his own entrance that 2K made.

Sorry for my bad english.I fix the problem.

Again,sorry for my bad english and thank you.

Edited by Stuntman_Mike
fix the problem

I have a couple of HBK Tights textures I made for myself if you want them, did the Badd Blood 97 black/silver and the Montreal Screwjob attire. They're just basic recolour stuff, but it might help pad out your mod a little bit more. Big fan of what you've done with the hair.

I have a couple of HBK Tights textures I made for myself if you want them, did the Badd Blood 97 black/silver and the Montreal Screwjob attire. They're just basic recolour stuff, but it might help pad out your mod a little bit more. Big fan of what you've done with the hair.

Thanks for the suggestion and yes! it would be nice to have those!

The two of concerns that I have are the entrance attires are hard to figure out and I'm kinda burnt out now...

I will try to work on it definitely.

I love HBK more than any other wrestler!

HBK with hair fix (little bit longer than previous one) & WrestleMania X9 attire.

Hidden Content

I have already made tights textures for other attires and these are the ones:

KvRb6F2.jpg

zI05Hld.jpg

01EAhxE.jpg

The things that I'm struggling with right now are the gloves and the entrance gear.

I have no clue what to do with these since Shawn doesn't have much fake yobjs in his pach file.

Any suggestions or help?

Sorry that I can't help as I don't have Xpacker/X-Rey yet, but those are some cool attire choices (I always liked all his striped ones) and I love the hair.

If I could suggest another attire to add: His old green DX tights from "In Your House: D-Generation X" from December 7th 1997 as well:

Hidden Content

Hell yea!. That is absolutely the best I would say.

I actually have the texture but the only concern is the entrance gear.

That's what really made that look cool...you know.

P.O.W. Hogan no have entrance?

Thanks for share.

I don't get what you're saying. He has his own entrance that 2K made.

Sorry for my bad english.I fix the problem.

Again,sorry for my bad english and thank you.

No problem man. Glad that you figured out

*snip*

Hell yea!. That is absolutely the best I would say.

I actually have the texture but the only concern is the entrance gear.

That's what really made that look cool...you know.

True, the entrance attire made it a wonderful composition. But it'd still be better to use an improper entrance attire rather than not having this wonderful ring attire at all, especially when playing Tag Matches or Matches with Manager as DeGeneration X. :)

That pure awesomeness!!! btw love the pony tail

Thanks. I wanted to see what I can do with the ponytail. Should I do ponytail for entrance only or the whole game?

Awesome bro! Keep up the good work. Will there be wm 25 or 26 Shawn Michaels mod?

I don't know so far the attires that I'm trying to put on are:

1) SummerSlam 2002 (Default)

2) SummerSlam 1995

3) WrestleMania 12

4) One Night Only 1997

5) Survivor Series 1997

6) Badd Blood 1997

7) D-Generation X: In Your House

8) WrestleMania 19

9) Royal Rumble 2004 (Default)

10) Bad Blood 2004 (Default)

There's only maximum of 10 slots for each wrestler so yeah. Also I want to keep some originals plus I don't like the later attires with pants that much.

I'm just thinking of working on WrestleMania 14 attire instead of Badd Blood 1997 attire.

Very good work man. Thank you. 

Thanks bro.

That pure awesomeness!!! btw love the pony tail

Thanks. I wanted to see what I can do with the ponytail. Should I do ponytail for entrance only or the whole game?

I personally prefer for the entrance.Dont know what you think will look better

That's alright bro..I don't mind that list. Anyway is there a way to make the hair color lighter?

Which one you mean? The long one or the ponytail one?

Yeah I was thinking of that too. Maybe I can do the ponytail for WM14 look.

That way he is gonna look more authentic

The Rumble and Blood 04' attires are almost identical, why not move Badd Blood to one of them, and then use slot 6 for WM14? I know I'm totally biased, but variety is the spice of life! :p

Summerslam '95 looks amazing. There's no chance I could have a look at that WM12 entrance gear is there? Having seen the real armor up close, it's not as monochrome, the black bits on the chest have subtle colouration to them. I could handle that while you work on the rest of the pack, save you some time.

That Shawn looks top! Keep up the good work.

Thanks bro. I will certainly.

I meant the long one. I think it would look better and more realistic but that's just my preference. I hope you can do it! Thanks

it's a slight tweak. I managed that.

The Rumble and Blood 04' attires are almost identical, why not move Badd Blood to one of them, and then use slot 6 for WM14? I know I'm totally biased, but variety is the spice of life! :p

Summerslam '95 looks amazing. There's no chance I could have a look at that WM12 entrance gear is there? Having seen the real armor up close, it's not as monochrome, the black bits on the chest have subtle colouration to them. I could handle that while you work on the rest of the pack, save you some time.

Sure why not? That will be great. I will pm you as soon as I get home. May take little long from now because of the meeting that I have now.

That way he is gonna look more authentic

I did it. Feels like it's much better :)