great work on the Hogans, love what you are doing ;)

Thanks! and the Hulk Rules!

Make a younger hulk hogan

You make it for yourself. 

I'm working on p.o.w Hogan to make him look like his 80s and, I promise you, at least you won't get mine. 

Where is download link?

I didn't put it up yet. I'm trying to make a few more attires and put them all together.

Please stay tuned and be patient for me.

thats awesome! been waiting for somebody to get to Hogan mods. you attention to detail is awesome. good job mate! cant wait to see how this goes. I personally find his starsde and nwo elite attires to be the best of his nwo wcw days.

Thanks for the comment. I think so too. This is, without a shadow of a doubt, his the prime.

I really wish this could get on the very detail but there are so many obstacles. Boa. boa....boa...

Just for the heads up, I don't really take any request either in this post or in pm.

I'm a noob in WWE games' mod and it takes me hours to just do a simple texture mod

and I hate feeling that I'm working for someone that I don't really know.

I just make mods for myself and I'm happy to share my work with other people in this place.

I do take suggestions in the post but don't be too rush on it. I may take it or may not.

Thank you all, again wtferrell, I really appreciate the attention. 

Sorry bro...didn't mean to ask in rude way...my apologies. All I wanted to ask if it was possible to create a link for that mod. Thanks

Not you lol. I meant the guy who told him to make him younger.

Still working on few other attires like Hogan with black jeans or other nwo style.

Can anyone tell me how to edit or create the xxx_ao.dds and xxx_n.dds?

Lol that was ackward....anyway will there be a link in future?

Yep. Definitely.

Wow dude nice work, I love the attires they look so great :D

Thank you for the comment :)

No problem man.  Do you want me to reupload and send the boa one back to you?  So you can see what it's doing?  You may be able to find another workaround.

Thanks for asking dude.

I'd love to get them but I did what you did for hours.

I mean making the boa as small as possible and zeroing the objectinfo file out. It all glitches or crashes sadly.

Then I tried to make a new pach file without the boa yobj (001B.yobj I remember) and that crashed too.

So at this point, I kinda gave up on it and kept on making other attires...

I really appreciate the help and I am sorry that I kinda let you down for this...

Can you tell me which pach file is the texture for the shirt Hogan rips off in the entrance?

No idea. Shirts texture for the entrance is inside of the 000A.pac. And that is pretty much it. All video rendered.

well you know. the entrance thing. i know it bothers a lot of pple but i wouldnt worry about it. ecerything else is okay o would assume. just one of those things thats a work in progress. one day somebody will figure it out

Hollywood Hulk Hogan (WrestleMania X8) & Hulk Hogan (WrestleMania XXX)

cg2nrUf.jpg

9by7UcA.jpg

s0ViIEM.jpghyQ0UjX.jpg

WmJc7PB.jpg

w1aoK7Z.jpgrXuZopI.jpgSWP1FmA.jpg

I'm uploading now. Everything will be released soon.

Edited by yjkim0901

Everything but P.O.W is released.

I posted the link on the very first post.

Thank you all!!

And this is a dumb question but how do you change the title of the post?

Thank you all!!

Use the full post editor rather than the quick edit when you edit the first post.

Thank you all!!

Use the full post editor rather than the quick edit when you edit the first post.

Thanks. I was looking for the edit button for like 10 mins lol

Edited by yjkim0901

Wow really nice work dude im downloading :p

BTW can you fix the belt on default attire on Hulk Hogan to have the HOLLYWOOD word on the back?

I think he should be on the game cause hogan always use a word in the back of his belt

Like this:

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/39x2qYlgSd3Y1KQt8qLY1ljJIX8=/18x0:820x451/1600x900/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/assets/1307026/Hogan-Michaels.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/ep_trending/public/video/thumb/2012/06/20050808_hbk.jpg

http://s2.dmcdn.net/BNUrC/1280x720-2CB.jpg

http://i4.bebo.com/014/12/large/2006/07/28/15/856969225a1498648033b916477221l.jpg

thanks again for your awesome mod

:dunno: 

What is the password ?! Why was it necessary to put a password on the files ? What's the point?

Edited by WolfpacIsBack
  • Like 1