X-Packer 10 Tutorial - Editing your save file

tekken57

A question about adding a name to a superstar - how do we get the four digit address?

I want to add Samoa Joe as a new character rather than overriding Bill DeMott, but I have no idea how I get the four digit string to get "Samoa Joe" to appear like Tekken did for Goldberg.

It's probably a simple process, but I can't seem to find out how. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Double Click on the wrestler slot ID that you want to change and you will get the POfO Editor where it'll show the Name locations.

You want to replace it with a Text String not used in the game, so you open your string file to locate one you want to replace (I found one named Female Valet and just replaced that.)

Hope that Helps.

A question about adding a name to a superstar - how do we get the four digit address?

I want to add Samoa Joe as a new character rather than overriding Bill DeMott, but I have no idea how I get the four digit string to get "Samoa Joe" to appear like Tekken did for Goldberg.

It's probably a simple process, but I can't seem to find out how. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Double Click on the wrestler slot ID that you want to change and you will get the POfO Editor where it'll show the Name locations.

You want to replace it with a Text String not used in the game, so you open your string file to locate one you want to replace (I found one named Female Valet and just replaced that.)

Hope that Helps.

But where is the code for it? I have found "Female Valet" since you suggested it, but I can't see where I would find the four digit code to put into X-Packer. Is it the offset which is 1B650 when I highlight the text string?

Hope that Helps.

But where is the code for it? I have found "Female Valet" since you suggested it, but I can't see where I would find the four digit code to put into X-Packer. Is it the offset which is 1B650 when I highlight the text string?

File Name for that one it should be 6A98 and that's the 4 digit code you need (Hex digits)

Edited by pozzum
calrification

Hope that Helps.

File Name for that one it should be 6A98 and that's the 4 digit code you need (Hex digits)

Thanks, but where do I find that? For future reference. I don't want to have to keep coming on here to ask every time.

Hope that Helps.

Thanks, but where do I find that? For future reference. I don't want to have to keep coming on here to ask every time.

If you are finding the value in Xpacker in the value column scroll over to the File name on the same entry line (I don't know how this works in HEX Editing)

Can we change the "Announcer name", I mean the slot?

So I was able to add the CAW Announcer Slots to my spreadsheet (In My Sig)

As for the Actual Superstars I think the best way to figure out the Superstar names would be to go into the sound file and fine the file names for the Announcer to say.  So we can figure out the offset from the starting info.

Hope that Helps.

Read the strings tutorial in th 2k14 modding section, it explains everything you need to know.

Can we change the "Announcer name", I mean the slot?

the announcer names are based on the wrester id.

Damn! I understand, that damages my Owens mod; I relinked him on Alberto's 11's to have renders and I moved Alberto to AJ menu selection... Would be perfect to set CAW Announcer slot to the Actual Superstars, or relink that "sound file"...

WWE2K15_x64 2015-06-22 19-34-29-35.png

Is it possible to replace an existing superstar with Goldberg? What if people like me just want to try him out and not have to pay money for software I would rarely use.

Am I asking too much? Maybe someone could tell me if it could be done. I don't mind replacing a wrestler that I don't use/ play as or jobber out.

tekken goldberg appears like bray wyatt manager no playable ???

Your strings file is the issue. If you are using the game in a different language then you need to edit the strings file. there is a tutorial for this, read that.

Is it possible to replace an existing superstar with Goldberg? What if people like me just want to try him out and not have to pay money for software I would rarely use.

Am I asking too much? Maybe someone could tell me if it could be done. I don't mind replacing a wrestler that I don't use/ play as or jobber out.

Both these questions have already been answered. Trying reading the tutorials or the threads in which the mods are posted.

I got everything to work, the game crashes when the matches start and two superstars I added initiate a move. Any ideas?

Edited by razorbackhitman
New Problem - Fixed Other Problem

I got everything to work, the game crashes when the matches start and two superstars I added initiate a move. Any ideas?

the same thing but one thing when golberg It appears neither in the selection of dlc alone in my universe I can not edit superstar studio or input nothing absolutely nothing done well will change the language to English I put the string in the game folder and still does not work tekken I do and I made a donation of your two software me I deserve a solution to enjoy your mods or not you please make a video tutorial I can not use

the same thing but one thing when golberg It appears neither in the selection of dlc alone in my universe I can not edit superstar studio or input nothing absolutely nothing done well will change the language to English I put the string in the game folder and still does not work tekken I do and I made a donation of your two software me I deserve a solution to enjoy your mods or not you please make a video tutorial I can not use

The selection won't appear in DLC. You have to select him using the AJ Lee glitch. 

Edited by beastedot9

watch the video tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrfM7qVAWpg&feature=youtu.be

Because you have not injected the moveset.

Both of you read the tutorials properly and complete every step. Kim666 posted a video tutorial and JulianBTW posted a video tutorial in the dlc thread. Follow those.

• 2 weeks later...

how do i play as goldberg when im done with the tutorial?

Tekken's answer from the cdlc thread:

Sorry, I should have mentioned that. Set AJ Lee's gender to male. Select her under diva's and the scroll up or down. It will list all the male wrestlers.

ty m8

• 2 weeks later...

i think its kind of sad, that a modding programm isnt shared. i can understand, that someone had a had work on it, but in other communities (like i know from fifa or pes) the creators gave those programms to the community for free.

well if wwe2k16 doesnt come ouit for pc i think i'll spend that money eitherway

• 2 years later...