X-Packer 10 Tutorial - Editing your save file

tekken57

No it needs to go into the \movies\titantron folder and should be named ENT_0361_0_0.bk2.

right i've placed it inside there will see if it shows up in game now

hmm just done that dude, but still isn't loading it's loading his entrance, but I can hear rocky rocky rocky chants? instead of loading the triple h entrance that was used for him?

skip the entrance part - fixed that, it's because i've set him as world heavyweight champion and for advanced entrance i had the rock champion as a template, so it's just his titantron that doesn't seem to be appearing and i've set it to 36100

Yep saved values into the memory and then changed someone's brand on the roster to make it stay, but both entrances champion or not, the tron doesn't show up

Don't know what else to tell you to help you. Go into the entrance creation and see if you can assign him another tron.

Okay :) thank you so much Tekken for trying to help dude it's not a problem since i have his tron now i'll just use the tron replacer and go over one of the divas trons

Hi need help, i dont know use X packer...the Tutorial is not for beginner.

you should take a look at the help section, watch all the videos from this thread and you should know howto do it

Just a quick question regarding the "string" file.

Does anyone have a tutorial (or if you could even explain it if it's not too difficult) for how to add the strings to the file or change them?

Basically, I want to change Cody Rhodes' name to Stardust in my game. How would I go about doing that? I figured this would be the best place to ask since this topic covers adding new characters.

The strings pac can be edited with a hex editor (ie: HxD). Just make sure you edit the new strings pac in the DLC60/pac folder.

If I remember correctly you have to replace with a name of equal length, so search for Cody Rhodes and then replace with Stardust but zero out the remaining letters (00 in hex) so it comes out to the same length.

That's way more difficult then it needs to be Lol.

Use xpacker to edit string names. English is 4000. Simply sort by name so it goes in alphabetical order. Find Cody Rhodes, right click and type in Stardust then enter. DONE.

No need to hex edit anything :)

Just a quick question regarding the "string" file.

Does anyone have a tutorial (or if you could even explain it if it's not too difficult) for how to add the strings to the file or change them?

Basically, I want to change Cody Rhodes' name to Stardust in my game. How would I go about doing that? I figured this would be the best place to ask since this topic covers adding new characters.

The strings pac can be edited with a hex editor (ie: HxD). Just make sure you edit the new strings pac in the DLC60/pac folder.

If I remember correctly you have to replace with a name of equal length, so search for Cody Rhodes and then replace with Stardust but zero out the remaining letters (00 in hex) so it comes out to the same length.

That's way more difficult then it needs to be Lol.

Use xpacker to edit string names. English is 4000. Simply sort by name so it goes in alphabetical order. Find Cody Rhodes, right click and type in Stardust then enter. DONE.

No need to hex edit anything :)

Show off :p;)

Alright. Just confirm that you are using the 64 bit version of X-Packer to save the changes. The 32 bit version won't work.

Yep def using the 64bit version :)

one thing i did notice though was when i double click on goldbergs superstar I.D - 361 it says the preset entrance is 160 is that right? or do you think it will work if i change the preset entrance to 361?

one thing i did notice though was when i double click on goldbergs superstar I.D - 361 it says the preset entrance is 160 is that right? or do you think it will work if i change the preset entrance to 361?

Whos entrance is 361.....

Is their a way in xpacker to edit wrestler announcer name or hometown? For instance I put your goldberg in the sid vicious ch which works no problem so I can use him for title matches but I want to change his announcer name to superstar instead of sid?

Can you create Kevin Owens slot for name in 0000.pac in 4000.pac from String.pac? I can't and i don't want to replace the slots that are already created like sandman, sabu, etc...

A question about adding a name to a superstar - how do we get the four digit address?

I want to add Samoa Joe as a new character rather than overriding Bill DeMott, but I have no idea how I get the four digit string to get "Samoa Joe" to appear like Tekken did for Goldberg.

It's probably a simple process, but I can't seem to find out how. Any help or direction would be appreciated.