renders tutorial added and 1st pack

The Ritty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there, I already download the file you posted in this topic. What have i done is replacing all the current file with the download file (I'am using version 1) . But nothing happened. The picture still the same. Do i miss something?? really sorry for the troubles.

Really sorry i post my message in the wrong topic

Edited by delifadzli

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would also just love a pack of the unpacked default Renders, I know I'm probably going to do that myself at some point though.

Here are the render image fies for some community dlc superstars (Goldberg,Scott steiner, jeff hardy, kurt angle, paige & scott hall ) some new ones are missing <<credit to "brianlbasil">>

Render image Files

pozzum if you got time can please make a typeb file which can be easily replaced with existing stock one

I would also just love a pack of the unpacked default Renders, I know I'm probably going to do that myself at some point though.

Here are the render image fies for some community dlc superstars (Goldberg,Scott steiner, jeff hardy, kurt angle, paige & scott hall ) some new ones are missing <<credit to "brianlbasil">>

Render image Files

pozzum if you got time can please make a typeb file which can be easily replaced with existing stock one

i will not be doing that.

Render image Files

i will not be doing that.

its ok. i know u r a very busy man. If anyone else can do this it will be better for the community as the render file link is off mega site. 

• 1 month later...