Livestream Off - Coming Back For A New Start

R4zoR

Newest previews of Dean Malenko, thanks to HulkamaniaWWF(Payne) for Dean's trunks logo, also Tekken57 and Bannockburn_1314 for the model/hex editing knowledge. 

Only left to fix: Trunks, cause they glitch out from time to time, the logo i mean.

Edited by R4zoR
  • Like 1

BsGN6dx.jpgNjQaRrZ.jpg

And the release of this(known glitches: trunks tend to go into the belly some times during the entrance, i'll fix it later) 

This is just for those who wanna test this out, i'll add more attires later aswell, i included two files, one for those who like replacing original wrestlers and one for those who don't, i don't know how to add custom wrestlers myself, so i'll might send it to Tekken, so you guys don't need to do everything yourself to import it etc.

Wanna say thanks to Tekken57, Bannockburn_1314, AlcLegacy and HulkamaniaWWF(Payne) for the help on this mod.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/afinv919eej6n6o/[R4zoR]Dean+Malenko.rar

Edited by R4zoR
  • Like 3

BsGN6dx.jpgNjQaRrZ.jpg

And the release of this(known glitches: trunks tend to go into the belly some times during the entrance, i'll fix it later) 

This is just for those who wanna test this out, i'll add more attires later aswell, i included two files, one for those who like replacing original wrestlers and one for those who don't, i don't know how to add custom wrestlers myself, so i'll might send it to Tekken, so you guys don't need to do everything yourself to import it etc.

Wanna say thanks to Tekken57, Bannockburn_1314, AlcLegacy and HulkamaniaWWF(Payne) for the help on this mod.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/afinv919eej6n6o/[R4zoR]Dean+Malenko.rar

Thanks for the Malenko

If you want Malenko to be included as part of the comm dlc, I'll need a moveset, sound file and render. I'll definitely be adding this mod to my game.

Sure thing, you can use it Tekken, i haven't made anything else for Dean, except this. No moveset, sound, nothing pretty much, except the wrestler himself.

Started making this guy like 5 hours ago, so here's the first previews of Lance Storm

Blender for now, in-game screens in a bit. Will need to get new alphas etc, btw there's 3d hair on his head, so it might look bad atm in the preview lol.

lkfDIPi.jpg

In game one quick preview:

The same 3d hair glitching a bit ://

utlS5IN.jpg

Edited by R4zoR
  • Like 1

Awesome work on Malenko, and same for the early previews of Storm.

I love it when people work on some of these less popular, but equally awesome, wrestlers. :)

No problem dude, i'm off to sleep 6AM here, streamed over 6 hours, was fun, will need to get some help to get the attire done aswell later.

awesome work mate and lance looks fucking great already the best wrestler ever in my books if your after more ideas terry funk or super crazy

apart from that malenko is epic

Thank you R4ZOR, i follow you, thank you for your Mod, your creation and your time....GOod job from Rude to Lance Storm......very good!!!

thank you.

p.s.   Do you think about a creation of Mister Perfect??