Livestream Off - Coming Back For A New Start

R4zoR

Looks real good man. Needs to be more cross eyed, but otherwise, looks like a great start. You can tell that the CAW pic was used for the nose texture, lol, as it looks just like a wwe 13 nose. But looks good man. 

Yea i'm not releasing this tho, as i said, i don't like using stuff that's from the internet made by others as a base

I just need some ideas on what i could make tho 

Saturn? Interesting! How about Raven? 

Nah dude i was just testing my skills out with that Saturn, i don't know if i'll be making these guys, it takes a whole lot of time. I'm not releasing Saturn either.

• 4 weeks later...

Dean Malenko! The Iceman Cometh!

Yea found a good base for him, so i'm trying it out, will see how it ends up.

Is the stream lagging a lot for you guys, let me know, i'll might need to lower down the details on the stream

Dean Malenko from the stream, only the head model+texture,eyes and hair are changed, no alphas edited yet.

So it's an early preview

9cOoRv8.jpg

Edited by R4zoR
  • Like 1

This is crazy stuff. 2K wouldn't be able to make Dean better than this.

Now I really wonder how Saturn would look like ingame.

I see skin colors are little off but who cares?

Awesome job!

Edited by yjkim0901

This is crazy stuff. 2K wouldn't be able to make Dean better than this.

Now I really wonder how Saturn would look like ingame.

I see skin colors are little off but who cares?

Awesome job!

Thanks, yea right now i don't really care that much about the colors, it looks the same in game actually with the default body, but yea first big mod, wanna make everything little by little. Still need to learn how to make proper alphas with these new programs and add some knowledge towards adding new models from other wrestlers. So yea still a lot of stuff to go from the finished product, i don't wanna rush things lol, streamed for over 10 hours today aswell of the whole process

Malenko looks really good already. Did you import the normals or the alpha's? The vertex normals will go a long way to adding detail to the face.

With regards to face shape, the chin needs to be a bit thinner and you need to add a clef in the chin. Do the vertex normals first though as the chin width may be corrected with this.

Malenko looks really good already. Did you import the normals or the alpha's? The vertex normals will go a long way to adding detail to the face.

With regards to face shape, the chin needs to be a bit thinner and you need to add a clef in the chin. Do the vertex normals first though as the chin width may be corrected with this.

These were the head_ao and head_n alphas, i don't know that much about this stuff yet, cause i'm new to all of this lol, and about the chin i used a front face pic for him, so i don't really think i have to make anymore changes to it, maybe later, when i start fixing everything up before i release it.

Oh ok, you are referrring to the textures. I am referring to the vertex normals, which also makes a big difference. If possible can you post a pic in your 3d editor so that I can advise whether the chin needs more shaping.

Oh ok, you are referrring to the textures. I am referring to the vertex normals, which also makes a big difference. If possible can you post a pic in your 3d editor so that I can advise whether the chin needs more shaping.

Sure thing, let me get on blender.

http://i.imgur.com/CNKTq90.jpg

May i ask why do i get those shadows in game, that i don't have here on the chin strap, neck area

There are two things which cause the shadow, the ao map and the vertex normals. 

From your blender render, the face shape looks correct as is. Injecting the vertex normals might make a difference. 

If you would like me to inject the vertex normals, pm me the yobj file. 

There are two things which cause the shadow, the ao map and the vertex normals. 

From your blender render, the face shape looks correct as is. Injecting the vertex normals might make a difference. 

If you would like me to inject the vertex normals, pm me the yobj file. 

It would be amazing if i could actually send you a message, from the looks of it i can't, so i'll just post it here

I included the yobj file and the head_ao, that i'm using, so you could check the problem with the shadows etc.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/231e0i