Livestream Off - Coming Back For A New Start

R4zoR

Cream of the Crop, The Only Perfect Human.... haha. Dude was such an arrogant jackass. I love it. Great work. 

Thanks man :)

Some of Rude's attires were so ridiculous that it does seem like they were fictional. :p

Haha guess so.

But yea guys i don't want to like spend all my time modding one guy, so i thought i would start giving the Evolution 03 Batista a try.

In my opinion he looks way too nice, so i gave him that meaner look, only on the texture(it would be awesome if someone could help me out on saving model files after editing them with blender, so i could actually start on modding and fixing his head + hair)

DHWwrT5.jpg

Edited by R4zoR

Yea both batista models bother me. '03 batista could lighten his hair and beard color to a dark brown instead of black.Current batista should have his hair and beard removed.

Made some more updates to 2003 Batista, updated the hair color and removed the shiny stuff, now only need to get a normal blender obj save file format

bGJzt6o.jpg

Edited by R4zoR

Added some more face textures, new chin strap aswell.

Gonna finish this one off, if anyone sees any flaws or sth, just let me know what to fix.

KwTRpnI.jpg

Edited by R4zoR

Looking Good man, i can't wait for the release !!  ;)

Perfect!

Thank you guys, both links are down below.

Rick Rude's 8 Attires:

https://mega.nz/#!LIdwxaBY!rZgfJcdYydm746BQvVg-TYC7BZDuUFHPiwfKmqm2ZR8

2003 Evolution Batista

https://mega.nz/#!aAEADY7R!oZwLZzLUTMlVx0p_jGv7-NxNymRJlXp2WkI8T7YWXKU

Thanks this is amazing , keep the good work man , those are so amazing !!!!  ;)

Love those Rude attires R4zoR, awesome work, one of the most underrated talents of all time, and with a phenomenal wardrobe to boot!

"I look damn good and I feel even better, I make a burlap sack look like a Kashmir sweater!"

These look incredible.  I'm a bit confused why there are so many separate pac files, though.  Do the DLC guys work differently than people like Sting or Nash?

THANK YOU! :D Great work, man. Thanks for sharing :)

No problem Shawn, thanks for downloading.

Love those Rude attires R4zoR, awesome work, one of the most underrated talents of all time, and with a phenomenal wardrobe to boot!

"I look damn good and I feel even better, I make a burlap sack look like a Kashmir sweater!"

Thanks man, glad you loved the effort i put into these ;)

These look incredible.  I'm a bit confused why there are so many separate pac files, though.  Do the DLC guys work differently than people like Sting or Nash?

Cause i'm retarded and i don't know how to put multiple attires into 1 file ;)

Like i spent over 6 years modding basketball games and i didn't have to do this stuff before, so i feel bad lol, cause i have to learn some stuff all over again.

Edited by R4zoR

Hehe, they look ravishing. Perhaps someone that has experience with creating .pacs with alternate attires will help you create a nice single .pac file with all the attires of Rick Rude in it as alternates. Sadly, I can't help with that, but the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock would be ready for it. ;)

Btw i have 2 more attire slots for Rick Rude, so if anyone wants or has any idea, what attire i could make, let me know and give a decent ref pic, even a small reso one would be fine.

Btw i have 2 more attire slots for Rick Rude, so if anyone wants or has any idea, what attire i could make, let me know and give a decent ref pic, even a small reso one would be fine.

This attire might look good:

vlcsnap2012053123h35m20.jpg

And another shot:

backbreaker.png

It's pretty hard to find decent photos of his gear. Especially because most of his tights looked different on both sides (front/back).

I don't suppose his D-Generation X Attorney suit and his nWo suit would be fancy enough? :)

Kidding aside, I like Rockin' Shawn's suggestion, for some reason it's one I remember well.

Gosh, Rick Rude had so many great tights. Some possibilities:

RickRude037.jpgrick+rude+toughest.jpgtumblr_n2e18znUJR1qayf5mo4_400.jpgRickRude031.jpgrvvhgk.jpgtumblr_n3fp8m7wte1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg

Edited by Cave Waverider