(RELEASE) Paige - Prinsto's Mods (Nakamura Preview pg. 4)

Prinsto

im sure we will find out how to import the moves..... 

It looks awesome !!!, But dude, i dont want to replace Brie :(  you should have tried with Emma or Tamina, plop  :

Edited by Ashba

im sure we will find out how to import the moves..... 

It looks awesome !!!, But dude, i dont want to replace Brie :(  you should have tried with Emma or Tamina, plop  :

Yes, I agree

With the new x-packer coming, we'll be able to add wrestler pacs, so it won't have to replace anyone :)

Great work by the way. Love Paige. 

Wow! That's a really nice NEW!

Take a look in my thread man.

With the new x-packer coming, we'll be able to add wrestler pacs, so it won't have to replace anyone :)

Great work by the way. Love Paige. 

When is the new x-packer coming? i mean, x-packer 10 was released 1 month ago, are you talking about that one?

It's looking good already. The normals are making the cheeks look too thin, however I'm sure this will be fixed when you update the textures. If you can make the skin texture a bit more pink as well, she is quite pale but the skin color looks too yellow.

Good work, it's good to see new modders on the forum and people using other editors like blender.

Awesome!

Will it be possible to change the announcer's call?

So he'll actually say some like "From England, Paige" instead of the Bella's announcing.

(Derped english)

Awesome!

So he'll actually say some like "From England, Paige" instead of the Bella's announcing.

(Derped english)

hopefully this can be used a a non-alt attire for brie, so the name and stuff can be edited

Awesome!

(Derped english)

hopefully this can be used a a non-alt attire for brie, so the name and stuff can be edited

Even better, as a separate character altogether. ;)

Awesome!

(Derped english)

Even better, as a separate character altogether. ;)

yeah, that will be possible, as there has been some characters added to the game... now we just need to find out how to add in the ringer names and stuff + moves which we can export from the last gen and put in pc

Hey guys,

just wanted to give you a small update. I've been working on this mod whenever I had a bit of spare time. The one thing that drives me crazy are the pants. No matter how much I scale them in some kind of form there are clipping errors. I don't really know what to do at this point -.- Maybe I should just a release a version to modify in Superstar Studio?

4j5cf7e2.jpg

• Like 2