MinchoSheen

Sorry been very busy with the next release of X-Packer. What help do you need?

As stated you need take an existing wrestler's head and resculpt that head to the new wrestler. You cannot reduce / add any of the verts or change the faces. You work is amazing, I look forward to what you come up with.

Thank you, I have a pair of questions because i'm new here... Also i want to test my models and textures in game, the new version of xpacker could works for that?

You will need xpacker to inject the files back into the game and xrey to inject the model changes into the model.

Got it, thank you. I'll be waiting for the release!

Both programs have already been released.

NEW KEVIN OWENS - PREVIEW!!

xBEJsD9.jpgu3G3mH3.jpg

ciFMNyr.jpg

LkQVpSH.jpg

Credits:

@MinchoSheen

@legrandcissarΨ

Specials thanks to: @legrandcissarΨ

Special thanks to:

@tekken57 for his tools and support.

@Prinsto - @bravebird31 - @Tarnathos for his tips and help.

Edited by MinchoSheen
  • Like 1

It looks great!!! a work of art.

The only thing that stands out to me is the eyebrows.

It will be way better if you lower the tip of the eyebrows.

Edited by yjkim0901

Thanks for all comments, here is the first in-game preview.

As you can see this is Super BETA, now i'm improving it (texture, model, etc).

icrD5aD.jpg

Edited by MinchoSheen

You need to study PBR lighting and how to make textures for it. You've made a Diffuse texture which no longer exists in most games, you need to make albedo maps instead of diffuse.

Yes I know, thanks.

NEW PREVIEW!!

lJDopPp.png

I'm using Bray's .pac as a base to create Kevin Owens mod...

I need to use some Body parts from another wrestlers to this mod, for example Rey Misterio entrance's t-shirt to Owens ring's attire.

As you can see, I already edited the misterio's t-shirt in my 3d mod... But I don't know how to repleace this in X-Rey (The default bray's t-shirt model for the misterio's t-shirt new model).

So I need to replace the default t-shirt, but i don't understand very well this tutorial... Can anyone explain me?

Thank you.

Is rey's shirt part of his 0000.yobj or is it separate? If it's separate just inject Owen's 0000.yobj into Rey's. If it's in the 0000.yobj, I think all body parts have the same Verts (or maybe it was heads).

And the tattoos in the game are with the sides changed. EVIL/LIVE on left arm and Bull in the right.  :p Btw, the tattoos were made by me.  :)

Hahaha I didn't see that!! Well, i just a little fix... Thank you.

Is rey's shirt part of his 0000.yobj or is it separate? If it's separate just inject Owen's 0000.yobj into Rey's. If it's in the 0000.yobj, I think all body parts have the same Verts (or maybe it was heads).

Yes is the object18, like bray's one... But when I inject the misterio's t-shirt model on Bray's model, x-rey says that is an invalid wavefront object file and when i inject smaller appears the vertex count error...

Okay let me try to clarify Bannocks method (PLEASE BACKUP YOUR FILE BEFORE TRYING THIS)

For the Rey Mysterio shirt to work do this 

1) In Xrey open the Rey Mysterio yobj

2) locate the shirt object (I think you said it was object18)

3)press extract

4) also press extract to Object 0

5) There should be two files xxx.headerinfo and xxx.objectinfo (What you need is the information from the headerinfo)

6) open up a hex editor and open the rey mysterio.yobj and the headerinfo for Object0 and Object18

7)select all hex data from the headerinfo for Object0 and click copy

8) switch back to the Rey Mysterio.yobj and click find 

9) In the "search for" box paste the info from the header file and change the datatype to "hex-values" and then click ok

10) now click over to the Object18 headerinfo and select all info in that file and click copy

11) go back to the rey mysterio.yobj, paste write the object18 headerinfo over Object0 info in the Rey Mysterio.yobj

12) Now  goto to search/goto and select type in "1b" in offset and then click ok

13) change it to "01" and then click save.

14) reopen the updated file in xrey. you should now only see just the shirt

15) you should be able to add it to 4e22.pac/2715.pac (001b.pac/001a.pac if available)

16)profit

I hope this helps