Pozzum's Cheat Tables:More Testing Interesting Results

pozzum

Why cant i use Aj Lee

You should be able to Use AJ Lee. If you want to use her as a diva you can switch her back to Diva with the Cheat Table again.

Why cant i use Aj Lee

You should be able to Use AJ Lee. If you want to use her as a diva you can switch her back to Diva with the Cheat Table again

I did change her to value 3 and still nothing

Edited by HardyFanForever

Why cant i use Aj Lee

You should be able to Use AJ Lee. If you want to use her as a diva you can switch her back to Diva with the Cheat Table again

I did change her to value 3 and still nothing

The value has to be 1. 

why lana is locked ? how i unlock her ?

She can be unlocked if you used the accelerator.

We guess that she was a planned unlock-able manager, but was cut before the game came out.

We guess that she was a planned unlock-able manager, but was cut before the game came out.

thank for reply

i trying to replace npc with lana but it's not work,why? i'm sure i'm changed a hex in pac file,but when i start the match it's stuck on loading screen.

sorry for my bad english, english is not my native language.

thank for reply

i trying to replace npc with lana but it's not work,why? i'm sure i'm changed a hex in pac file,but when i start the match it's stuck on loading screen.

Make sure you also change lana's file name to the slot you want to replace.

thank for reply

Make sure you also change lana's file name to the slot you want to replace.

yeah sure

hi pozzum :) you can give me the adress to change caws gender? i tried but my knowlegde is not enough haha

thx man 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SP-pDrcl8pBA2JsQ-_6UzFT29bhe68xlI6ZowTTaRu8/edit#gid=1521616295

thx but i want to change the gender of CAWS... no superstars

I just tried this now to see if it was possible. There is a bit more work involved but I got it done.

CAW%20gender.png

This step by step will assume you are using the CAW in the first slot:

- Attach WWE 2K15 to cheat engine as you normally would

-Click on memory view and go to this address: 14261E130

Edit: Forget everything I just said lol. You should be able to click on the custom superstars tab, change the orange value (gender) to 01 and be able to select the CAW and face other divas'.

Edited by beastedot9

hi pozzum :) you can give me the adress to change caws gender? i tried but my knowlegde is not enough haha

thx man 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SP-pDrcl8pBA2JsQ-_6UzFT29bhe68xlI6ZowTTaRu8/edit#gid=1521616295

I just tried this now to see if it was possible. There is a bit more work involved but I got it done.

CAW%20gender.png

Edit: Forget everything I just said lol. You should be able to click on the custom superstars tab, change the orange value (gender) to 01 and be able to select the CAW and face other divas'.

In that screenshot the orange memory value is that 14261E147 ? that's what it looks like in the picture.

If you can confirm that I'll add the rest of the addresses for the slots to my table.

thx man 

CAW%20gender.png

In that screenshot the orange memory value is that 14261E147 ? that's what it looks like in the picture.

If you can confirm that I'll add the rest of the addresses for the slots to my table.

Yep that's the memory address.

I downloaded the cheat file and loaded in Cheat Engine. However, I tried changing Tamina's height to Andre The Giant value and saved it in My WWE. But the height is same during gameplay. Any mistake?

thx man 

CAW%20gender.png

Yep that's the memory address.

Addresses added to the table.

I downloaded the cheat file and loaded in Cheat Engine. However, I tried changing Tamina's height to Andre The Giant value and saved it in My WWE. But the height is same during gameplay. Any mistake?

From what I recall Diva's have a different Height Limit, Try using Big Show's Default Height. 

Also tried that ... but no luck :(

Also, Is there a way to make divas large bodied?

Like change their proportions? 

Also I know you can change the height but it's not nearly as much as superstars keep trying lower Values, I'll try to dig up the limit I found before.

Edited by pozzum
added info