Pozzum's Cheat Tables:More Testing Interesting Results

pozzum

Can you add walltron hex for the tag team memory table please? I want to assigned walltron for my universe mode tag team championship.
Thanks ^^

sadly, for teams, walltrons are assigned to titantron numbers

So how are we assigned walltrons for the teams? Is there another way to do that?

perhaps set walltrons to the same number at the titantron?

Can you add walltron hex for the tag team memory table please? I want to assigned walltron for my universe mode tag team championship.
Thanks ^^

So how are we assigned walltrons for the teams? Is there another way to do that?

yup, that's the only way as of now

you gotta sacrifice a titantron for walltrons, or walltrons for a titantron

Thanks ^^

Well you could set both to brand new numbers though and not sacrifice anything I would think right?

Bro Is It Possible To Get 2 Managers Like Bray Wyatt With Every Superstar.

I.... Don't... Know.. Maybe? Depends on how the game notes that you are a manager, heck we might be able to do 1 star with 5 managers if the game is set up in a certain way... I don't know if I'll end up looking into this for quite a while though 2K16 and all~

Thanks ^^

Well you could set both to brand new numbers though and not sacrifice anything I would think right?

I.... Don't... Know.. Maybe? Depends on how the game notes that you are a manager, heck we might be able to do 1 star with 5 managers if the game is set up in a certain way... I don't know if I'll end up looking into this for quite a while though 2K16 and all~

well, they are both set inside 1 value as i'm aware of, so we would have to sacrifice one thing for another

Thanks ^^

well, they are both set inside 1 value as i'm aware of, so we would have to sacrifice one thing for another

Wough... I don't wanna sacrifife anything. So that's not possible to assigned both of them. How are you setting the value for walltron/ titantron?

Thanks ^^

Wough... I don't wanna sacrifife anything. So that's not possible to assigned both of them. How are you setting the value for walltron/ titantron?

well this is only an issue for teams, not individual superstars/divas

Thanks ^^

well this is only an issue for teams, not individual superstars/divas

Yeah... for every modding superstars/ divas I can handle any walltrons/ titantrons and thanks for that ^^

• Like 1

So before attempting this, I recommend you see Pozzum's match types edit tutorial, as I will be skipping a lot of steps assuming that you've seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qhq1Q4uO58

Step 1: Go to the 1 on 1 match type. Select your wrestlers, and add a manager for whichever wrestler you want two managers. You can do it for both as well. (In this tutorial, I have selected Neville vs John Cena and added Jeff Hardy as Neville's manager.)

Step 2: After selecting all competitors open up Pozzum's player select 2.0 cheat table and attach it to the WWE 2k15 process.

TpCT1yR.jpg

Step 3: Right click on the first manager slot, which is Left Mid - 111 (Jeff Hardy's pac number) in this case, and click on "Browse this memory region"

QdlVeYc.jpg

Step 4: Select all the bytes after the pac number (111 in this case) until the next pac number (161 in this case).

a3qqkS5.jpg 

Step 5: Enter the pac number of whoever you want in the LEFT BOT slot which is the second manager slot in this case. (I have entered 116 to add Rob Van Dam as the second manager) Select "Browse this memory region" for the second manager slot, and paste the bytes in the same way you selected them

1LwB8IZ.jpg 

Step 6: Make sure the team value of your wrestler and the two managers are the same (0 if they are in the left slots and 1 if they are in the right slots) and start the match. The placement of renders in the loading screen will probably be messed up and I haven't tested if both the managers enter with the wrestler, but that's it.

The final product: 

UAOctbJ.jpg

Haven't done much testing as I just tried this out an hour ago.

Enjoy :)  

• Like 2

So before attempting this, I recommend you see Pozzum's match types edit tutorial, as I will be skipping a lot of steps assuming that you've seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qhq1Q4uO58

Step 1: Go to the 1 on 1 match type. Select your wrestlers, and add a manager for whichever wrestler you want two managers. You can do it for both as well. (In this tutorial, I have selected Neville vs John Cena and added Jeff Hardy as Neville's manager.)

Step 2: After selecting all competitors open up Pozzum's player select 2.0 cheat table and attach it to the WWE 2k15 process.

Hidden Content

Step 3: Right click on the first manager slot, which is Left Mid - 111 (Jeff Hardy's pac number) in this case, and click on "Browse this memory region"

Hidden Content

Step 4: Select all the bytes after the pac number (111 in this case) until the next pac number (161 in this case).

Hidden Content

Step 5: Enter the pac number of whoever you want in the LEFT BOT slot which is the second manager slot in this case. (I have entered 116 to add Rob Van Dam as the second manager) Select "Browse this memory region" for the second manager slot, and paste the bytes in the same way you selected them

Hidden Content

Step 6: Make sure the team value of your wrestler and the two managers are the same (0 if they are in the left slots and 1 if they are in the right slots) and start the match. The placement of renders in the loading screen will probably be messed up and I haven't tested if both the managers enter with the wrestler, but that's it.

The final product: 

Hidden Content

Now try 4 managers on team 3 to make a mock lumberjack match?

• Like 1

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

The final product: 

Hidden Content

It worked :D

For some reason at the start of the match they're all in the ring, but they move out when the bell rings, and stand one on each side of the ring. For further testing, I even went and attempted to hit each one of the lumberjacks, and it worked, so they don't exactly count as managers.

TNA Lumberjack match: 

P2HHOiG.png

SCOjjYg.pnggNP1oRl.jpg

Edited by TheHeartbreakKid
  • Like 1

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

The final product: 

Hidden Content

It worked :D

For some reason at the start of the match they're all in the ring, but they move out when the bell rings, and stand one on each side of the ring. For further testing, I even went and attempted to hit each one of the lumberjacks, and it worked, so they don't exactly count as managers.

TNA Lumberjack match: 

Hidden Content

Looks interesting... I wanna try it in any match than ^^

Yes it is :D

Figured it out:geWIvDL.png

I'll post a tutorial with pictures here in an hour or so.

sorry for this offtopic post, but could you please tell me where you got the updated new day attire from? :3

Edited by xWeasel

sorry for this offtopic post, but could you please tell me where you got the updated new day attire from? :3

I think these are the attires released by Herfyre. The thread was deleted, but you can PM him for them, I guess :) 

• Like 1

I think these are the attires released by Herfyre. The thread was deleted, but you can PM him for them, I guess :) 

ah kk, thanks :D

• Like 1

HBK Bro You Are Awesome :D Thank You So Much.But Could You Define Lumbejack Match In Steps Like 2 Managers And Also Can We Play It With No Disqualfication So It Will Be Damn Good

It's actually really simple. Just change the team numbers to 2. And yes, you can either use the match edit table and change the DQ value. Or you can just do it with an extreme rules match.