Pozzum's Cheat Tables:More Testing Interesting Results

pozzum

Can we increase the number of matches in Pay Per Views on universe?

max is still 7 or the menus break

oh that would be awesome if we could and also is there any plans for special refree type of matches to work or no way?

Edited by MMBALE

Can we increase the number of matches in Pay Per Views on universe?

max is still 7 or the menus break

oh that would be awesome if we could and also is there any plans for special refree type of matches to work or no way?

no way that I can see

all my videos are getting taken down D:

What?? Why?

They are getting claimed as Spam, Misleading, Or Commercially Deceptive.

Oh damn! Now what? Those are super important to the community :\

What?? Why?

I don't know.  I've messaged youtube & My MCN to see what can be done.  It seems like there is supposed to be an appeals process for this but I don't have any to do so.

They pretty much said I can reupload the videos, but I feel like that's very clunky, would flood my channel, break a bunch of links and generally create a mountain of work for myself when I'm trying to make 2K16 videos @.@

What?? Why?

I don't know.  I've messaged youtube & My MCN to see what can be done.  It seems like there is supposed to be an appeals process for this but I don't have any to do so.

They pretty much said I can reupload the videos, but I feel like that's very clunky, would flood my channel, break a bunch of links and generally create a mountain of work for myself when I'm trying to make 2K16 videos @.@

Damn. Well, your videos were super important for me. Besides beastedot9 helping me, I was always going for your videos and tables and it saved me a lot of time.

It would be a shame if they really disappeared.

What?? Why?

Damn. Well, your videos were super important for me. Besides beastedot9 helping me, I was always going for your videos and tables and it saved me a lot of time.

It would be a shame if they really disappeared.

I'll end up reuploading them eventually if allowed but right now I think that'd be a dangerous Idea.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

hello pozzum..your videos are really helpful.. but your adf.ly link downloads are not opening in our country.. it's restricted.. so.. can you please mail me superstar memory table of wwe 2k16.. it will be very kind of you.. pls do send me the file directory sheet.. my mail id is dock627@gmail.com

Thank you!!

Have a good day!!

hello pozzum..your videos are really helpful.. but your adf.ly link downloads are not opening in our country.. it's restricted.. so.. can you please mail me superstar memory table of wwe 2k16.. it will be very kind of you.. pls do send me the file directory sheet.. my mail id is dock627@gmail.com

Thank you!!

Have a good day!!

plenty of other people from india have figured out work arounds for adfly, I'd suggest figuring it out as many users use adfly links

Thank you!!

Have a good day!!

plenty of other people from india have figured out work arounds for adfly, I'd suggest figuring it out as many users use adfly links

is  there any other link to download character mod other than adfly??

Thank you!!

Have a good day!!

mostly no, like I said, look up work arounds

Thank you!!

Have a good day!!

mostly no, like I said, look up work arounds

yeah... i got it.. thanks for the help buddy

• 1 year later...
18 hours ago, Sayonara77 said:

Whelp the videos have been deleted, so I don't know how to change a person's gender and I don't know how to install NPC :/

gender change gender byte from 1 to 0 for npc change unlock byte from 0 or 3 to 1

2 hours ago, Jelly@THEKING said:

Really appreciate your work;)

But can you plzz tell me how to use AJ Lee glitch :'(

I'll be waiting for replay

Make AJ Lee a man, and then when you select women from the menu it'll become a list of male characters to play with.

Can you plzz tell me the steps or give me links😊

Another question : I have seen your cheat engine tutorial to add superstars and I follow all the steps but I cannot see my added superstars in MY- Edit Superstars option

Wwe 2k15

4 minutes ago, Jelly@THEKING said:

Can you plzz tell me the steps or give me links😊

Another question : I have seen your cheat engine tutorial to add superstars and I follow all the steps but I cannot see my added superstars in MY- Edit Superstars option

Wwe 2k15

the most common issue is that it doesn't work on pirated copies.  Is that your issue?