Pozzum's Cheat Tables:More Testing Interesting Results

pozzum

Thanks for this Pozzum :)

My only question is how did you find Stone Cold's entrance address was 1423570C8? Just so I can find someone elses to change?

I used Cheat Engine searches and kept search for memory changes whenever I changed his entrance.

However I already have a list of every entrance address along with a bunch of other info on this table

Cheers, I didn't notice these, this'll save a ton of time :)

thanks your rosebud mode. i just activate bunny. it works well in game. but enterance scene doesnt work.

sure i changed  entrance values to 102. i dont know what im wrong.

thanks your rosebud mode. i just activate bunny. it works well in game. but enterance scene doesnt work.

sure i changed  entrance values to 102. i dont know what im wrong.

Always make sure you save the game in WWE 2K15 before trying to view any changes.  Probably one of the easiest mess ups.  If that didn't work simply try it again after closing everything and reopening everything.

Hey so if we want to use these guys in Universe mode we have to save them as a CAW correct?

Nope they will be available just like any other Superstar. 

Did you notice that when you deactivate a dlc wrestler (and of course save the game), he gets automatic activated again if you reload the save.

Does the Activate Byte Change back or do they just stay available?

The byte changes back

I wonder if investigating what Writes to that byte would help.  But I think you'd just be getting to the point of finding where the Memory Loads your save file...

Hey so if we want to use these guys in Universe mode we have to save them as a CAW correct?

Nope they will be available just like any other Superstar. 

Cool! Worked great this time

It's not only the activation byte , the complete wrestler info gets written into save. I think this is dlc related, a pre dlc save gets automatic updated with the dlc wrestler info.

I know the pac\ch\chetc_dlc10.pac file and similar is a Pac file that has the save information for the DLC Wrestlers. Perhaps it's reading from these files, and maybe we can edit that. Perhaps try loading the game without that file in your WWE 2K15 Directory and see 1 if the game launches 2 if you have the DLC Characters.

I initially thought it was just the defaults to load the first save with but if it overwrites the memory on reload this might be what you're looking for.

hi ! thx for the tables   :) i have a question .. can you change the gender of the caws? how?

Very Likey, but don't know how right now, haven't looked into it yet.

For some reason The Bunny's entrance won't work, even after changing the value to 102.

Perhaps use entrance 428 that is Adam Rose's Entrance and I know I got that to work on him.

hi ! thx for the tables   :) i have a question .. can you change the gender of the caws? how?

thx for answering me :) one more question ..i cant put lana as a manager for dolph ziggler..crash  in loading screen.. anyone else have this problem?

thx for answering me :) one more question ..i cant put lana as a manager for dolph ziggler..crash  in loading screen.. anyone else have this problem?

Yeah It crashed for me as well I'm not really sure why it does that.