Pozzum's Cheat Tables:More Testing Interesting Results

pozzum

Version 0.2 Released with Royal Rumble Video.

So I updated my NPC Unlock Cheat Table, Added some more information, and also wanted to show some in ring action.

Cheat Table Location

Royal Rumble Featuring 30 of these NPCs 

When you are done editing the Cheat Table it Should look like this.

2dVTacP.png

If Anyone Has Questions please let me know.

This is great though, to have access to all NPC characters is something that should already been in the game in my opinion.  :cool:

Can someone upload a file with the Stone Cold ATV (if that is possible) please. Editing Hex stuff has only ended badly for me so far.

Edited by Skeeno

I really wish there was a mcmahon entrance too.

And I can make a table for the atv edit when I get home. It'll still be memory editing but it'll be hard to mess up.

How to use this table ? I changed activate values to 0 but npc are not unlocking and how do you even select them. Also I changed entrance value to 102 but it does nothing. Will somebody tell me how to use this properly ?

How to use this table ? I changed activate values to 0 but npc are not unlocking and how do you even select them. Also I changed entrance value to 102 but it does nothing. Will somebody tell me how to use this properly ?

Take a second read of the Readme file I included in the Zip it includes a lot of the information you are asking.  If you are still having trouble let me know.

And the Activate Values you have to change to 1

The fact some of these people have commentary makes me wonder if 2k wanted them playable at first. 

Sycho Sid Has commentary/Announcements for him, Also.

Edited by Mr.DickDan

The fact some of these people have commentary makes me wonder if 2k wanted them playable at first. 

I know some of them have commentary because they are Managers and sometimes managers can get grabbed and stuff.

I know some of them have commentary because they are Managers and sometimes managers can get grabbed and stuff.

Yea but lets use The brain for an example, they actually mentioned how he was coming to the ring and part of the rumble match.

Yea but lets use The brain for an example, they actually mentioned how he was coming to the ring and part of the rumble match.

Yeah that was interesting.  I was also noting that all of Cole's lines about Sid sounded super low quality like over the phone.  It may of just been where they threw all the audio they had into the game and just coded away, not knowing what the other parts of the game were fully doing.

It was intentional - I'd bet on that. Look at Sid for example. In the showcase mode, the only announcer to ever announce him is Howard Finkel. But...Justin Roberts recorded full announce audio for Sid, too! That plus all the commentary...I mean come on. Sid was a referee in the showcase, but he has commentary as if he was an active wrestler on the roster.

So.,.they either had planned to make those guys available to the players, or they wanted us to "find" that stuff (which is like passively supporting mods).

It was intentional - I'd bet on that. Look at Sid for example. In the showcase mode, the only announcer to ever announce him is Howard Finkel. But...Justin Roberts recorded full announce audio for Sid, too! That plus all the commentary...I mean come on. Sid was a referee in the showcase, but he has commentary as if he was an active wrestler on the roster.

So.,.they either had planned to make those guys available to the players, or they wanted us to "find" that stuff (which is like passively supporting mods).

This + also the fact you can edit Sid in the CAW mode which makes me believe it was intentional

Sid was listed as a playable character when 2k announced dlc for console versions...later after the release of Path of the Warrior they apologized stating that it was a mistake from their part...may be it was a last minute decision to not include him...well who cares...we pc gamers are so lucky to get him...!!

I did exactly how it's written in readme file. Now how do I select npcs ,I don't understand that line in readme file and do I need to check those boxes below active in cheat table.

I did exactly how it's written in readme file. Now how do I select npcs ,I don't understand that line in readme file and do I need to check those boxes below active in cheat table.

Change the values of the NPCs' to 1 not 0 in the address list. Then just save the game the way recommended and they should be unlocked. 

In order to select NPCs go into the match you want to have and at the superstar select screen go to select a diva.

If you've changed AJ to Male then you will be able to scroll through every unlocked male superstar in the game by going up and down.

You do not have to tick the active box on any of the cheat table stuff, just make sure to save the game before trying to start a match.

I was rooting for Brad Maddox to win that RR video. *shakefist* Heenan!

Also wondering when we will see Sid and Brad their wrestling attire. :/

Edited by DTHayward7

Thanks for this Pozzum :)

My only question is how did you find Stone Cold's entrance address was 1423570C8? Just so I can find someone elses to change?

I used Cheat Engine searches and kept search for memory changes whenever I changed his entrance.

However I already have a list of every entrance address along with a bunch of other info on this table

when i open cheat engine it says "the setup files are corrupted. please obtain a new copy of this program." when i try to go on the page to download it says account suspended. help?

when i open cheat engine it says "the setup files are corrupted. please obtain a new copy of this program." when i try to go on the page to download it says account suspended. help?

I don't have the foggiest of ideas.  This is entirely an issue with cheat engine and not WWE 2K15 correct?