Pozzum's Cheat Tables:More Testing Interesting Results

pozzum

Cheat Table Locations

Match Previews:

3 New Match Types!  Been meaning to getting this one out for a while.

Custom Character Select, No More AJ Lee Glitch Needed

Fatal 4 Way Match Options Added to my match Edit Mod! Also make sure to watch my XPacker Tutorial for help installing new superstars.

6 Man Elimination match with superstars added in NPC Unlock V0.4 (The Table Also Includes Iron Man Match Timer Change)

Rosebuds Mod:

Height Change Mod:

I also updated the NPC Table to V0.3 adding the John Cena Genderchange Location & The Tony Chimel Genderchange Location.  I added these for more usability of Diva's.

Change John Cena to Female to Access Female NPCs without Gender Change All of them.

In order to have the AJ Lee Glitch to work you need at least 1 Female.  I have selected Tony Chimel as there are 2 Models that Are Exactly the Same (They Just Come From Different DLC Packs)

Royal Rumble Featuring 30 of these NPCs

If Anyone has any questions please let me know

Edited by pozzum
Match Edit Tutorial
  • Like 8

Hi Pozzum what is the opencandy shenanigan from cheat engine?

I'm not sure what open candy shenanigan you are talking about @.@

something in the install version but i download the ''portable'' version so yeah.

PS: Sorry for the double post

This stuff is awesome. I noticed Lana has John Cena's MitB entrance, Bill Demott has the freaking Stone Cold ATV entrance! (I guess this was hidden). Is there any way to assign these entrances?

Are you offering some prize for the Rumble?

All of the NPC's? I love you

Full Disclosure I haven't been able to get the Rosebuds working yet, so I didn't include them in the table.

The Rosebuds don't work because their data doesn't exist. Watch Adam Rose's entrance. 2K dummied them out of the PC version for some reason, same as Paige.

Edited by Feral

All of the NPC's? I love you

Full Disclosure I haven't been able to get the Rosebuds working yet, so I didn't include them in the table.

The Rosebuds don't work because their data doesn't exist. Watch Adam Rose's entrance. 2K dummied them out of the PC version for some reason, same as Paige.

I've watched adam Rose's entrance and he has the rosebuds.  The Rose Bud's Pac Files are in the folder, they just don't have any data in the character slots that we found in the memory do enabling them doesn't quite do enough.

The Rosebuds only come out with adam rose in bigger arenas, it doesn't work in NXT for some reason.

Yeah I'm offering $5 Paypal or amazon to the winner.

This stuff is awesome. I noticed Lana has John Cena's MitB entrance, Bill Demott has the freaking Stone Cold ATV entrance! (I guess this was hidden). Is there any way to assign these entrances?

I added the entrance animation Locations to This Spreadsheet

In two Byte Decimal will be the Entrance file that the Superstar Uses,

421 is ATV on Slope 

422 is ATV on Flat 

426 is CM Punk MitB 

430 is Cena MitB

Full list of Entrance Animations is here

421 is ATV on Slope 

422 is ATV on Flat 

426 is CM Punk MitB 

430 is Cena MitB

Sorry if I'm not understanding something, but if I wanted have Stone Cold come out with the. "ATV on slope" entrance, where would I put these numbers. Isn't the 421 Bill Demott's PAC file?

421 is ATV on Slope 

422 is ATV on Flat 

426 is CM Punk MitB 

430 is Cena MitB

Sorry if I'm not understanding something, but if I wanted have Stone Cold come out with the. "ATV on slope" entrance, where would I put these numbers. Isn't the 421 Bill Demott's PAC file?

Yes Bill's Pac file is 421, but this is also the ATV Entrance Number (That's why he has it by default)

If you wanted to change stone cold's entrance to it you'd got to 1423570C8 view in 2 Byte Decimal and change the 101 to 421.

This should work, but not fully tested, if you end up making a video about it giving credit to my channel would be appreciated.

• Like 1

421 is ATV on Slope 

422 is ATV on Flat 

426 is CM Punk MitB 

430 is Cena MitB

Yes Bill's Pac file is 421, but this is also the ATV Entrance Number (That's why he has it by default)

If you wanted to change stone cold's entrance to it you'd got to 1423570C8 view in 2 Byte Decimal and change the 101 to 421.

This should work, but not fully tested, if you end up making a video about it giving credit to my channel would be appreciated.

Thanks! I tried what you said and I was able to give Stone Cold the ATV entrance! I will upload the entrance video later today on my channel. I will put your channel link in the description of the video.

I guess I need a tool to open the Entrance00.pac to get this. Damn

You shouldn't need to the entrance is already coded in, I just use cheat engine to set the entrance to the animation I want.

Pozzum, Once I've made all my changes on cheat engine, how can I save those changes without having to re-do it again if I have to reinstall your game?

I must create a cheat table? A total saving would be great, without to recompile the cheat table
What I mean is, I have also changed all entrances to hidden characters
And I'm not going to do it all after a reinstall
Edited by Lorne Osbourne

Pozzum, Once I've made all my changes on cheat engine, how can I save those changes without having to re-do it again if I have to reinstall your game?

I must create a cheat table? A total saving would be great, without to recompile the cheat table

If you want to add new Addresses to the Cheat Table you can Add Address Manually up on the Right.  I hope to make a new table once I figure out the Rosebuds, perhaps beforehand.

If you want to add new Addresses to the Cheat Table you can Add Address Manually up on the Right.  I hope to make a new table once I figure out the Rosebuds, perhaps beforehand.

And once entered, I can make a backup collective?
Especially for the changes of entry
I wasted a bang hours :(

Credited your YouTube channel in the description. I'm also going to post the HBK w/Pyro and the John Cena MitB at some point. Thanks a bunch man.

• Like 1