AlcLegacy's Mods - New Nexus Punk & Maskes Punk

AlcLegacy

Amazing, man. I hated the model for the '99 Sting, this is much better (I know it takes up '91)

Crow and Wolfpac will take '99 slot

ahh crap. This looks really nice. I just got This Is Stings mod. 2 perfect sting mods at once. ugh! cant decide. 

Why not both? lol

Also, sorry for the delay, had some things come up, will be working through the night to get this up.

Edited by AlcLegacy

you are very kind to work that hard. I mean, all of you modders are. I get it though. its fun and a passion. I write music and my fav thing ever is too make art and have someone else enjoy it. aslogn as they dont steal it :p however, back to your question. because it would over-write the 97 sting model. Unless, you know something I dont. I am new to this stuff so be patient lol *though I AM the one who needs to be patient

you are very kind to work that hard. I mean, all of you modders are. I get it though. its fun and a passion. I write music and my fav thing ever is too make art and have someone else enjoy it. aslogn as they dont steal it :p however, back to your question. because it would over-write the 97 sting model. Unless, you know something I dont. I am new to this stuff so be patient lol *though I AM the one who needs to be patient

Find the tutorial for adding alternate attires, and you won't have to worry about overwriting it, you can just inject the pach files into the second attire slot.

• Like 1

osriwj.jpg

2ytsjdc.jpg

Updated Singlet. Now just to add textures to gloves, test it out, then release.

This is sick, Looking The Best Sting mod i ever seen!! Keep the Amazing work!!!

Your Sting mods are coming along nicely. Looking forward to the TNA version. Also you may want to look int installed xoliul shader in 3dsmax as you can preview your normal maps as well.

Your Sting mods are coming along nicely. Looking forward to the TNA version. Also you may want to look int installed xoliul shader in 3dsmax as you can preview your normal maps as well.

I downloaded it, but have no clue on how to install, the tutorials the site has are confusing.

Ok, so a new development, sting won't be up TIL MAYBE tomorrow or Thursday, my power has been cut off and won't be restored til Thursday ar the latest (im on my iPhone right now) sorry for the wait guys, I really am.

If anyone could help out id appreciate it. WM31 Sting is ready for upload, however, during the entrance, his entrance coat "sticks" to his legs and warps, any idea why?

I'll try editing it then injecting to the model. I originally had to edit the jacket as the singlet was clippin through where I raised it, as when I raised it, the body clipped through when bent in any direction.