AlcLegacy's Mods - New Nexus Punk & Maskes Punk

AlcLegacy

Going to find another hair for the Wrestlemania attire, as it's shorter than the other attires. Only problem is when I go to inject Khali's hair, game crashes. Will try it out more later after work. Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys. Edited by AlcLegacy

legrandcissar is making this sound like its his topic,lol. all good though.

I appreciate the advice and pointing out the paint thing, as legrandcissar said, this is a preview, but had that not been pointed out I may have been completely oblivious to it.

I'll be working on this some more when I get off work, so should be an update mayne tonight, but definitely tomorrow.

I don't remember Sting ever putting the nWo logo on his singlet? Maybe he did once or twice but it surely wasn't his usual attire.

Google Sting NWO and im sure you'll find it.

Legrand sent me the textures and said he made them. I apologize, I'll remove my mods, if you wish. He told me he edited those himself, I can send the screenshots, I don't like stealing others' work but in the situation I was unaware.

Now that we have sorted out the problem can we please get back on topic? I'm going to leave my pics of the WM31 mod up for the time being until my own texture is done, then I will remove it.

For the crow / Wolfpac mod I want to do multiple attires, but need help choosing additional attires, so and request are good.

As well as this WM31 mod, I planned on writing over Surfer sting or another DLC character. So and TNA- current attires Ill take requests for.

Wrestlemania 31 Sting is looking excellent.

If and when you release these, will they be different attires for Sting, or will you be making seperate Stings like wtferrell had planned with his?

Wrestlemania 31 Sting is looking excellent.

If and when you release these, will they be different attires for Sting, or will you be making seperate Stings like wtferrell had planned with his?

My original plans were to replace Surfer Sting with the TNA - Wrestlemania sting, but wrestlemania sting may replace a dlc character (duplicate like Randy Sheamus show or mark) as there are music difference. I realize there are different music for crow sting and Wolfpac, so I may even split those into different slots, as wolfpac sting makin his entrance with crow stings music is odd.

I need some help guys, Whenever I inject Khali's hair into the pach file it injects as the extension "# 3d"  
Hasn't done this with any other hair i've tried.

Edit :  Nevermind, I seem to have forgotten to extract and re-inject with x rey lol

Edited by AlcLegacy

Damn that's nice man.  I'm not a huge fan of this era's Sting, as I grew up idolizing the surfer and crow... but I'd use that one in a heartbeat. Great job. 

Haha... I see that Khali's hair did the same thing to you as it did to me in Creation Suite.  

Edited by wtferrell

Damn that's nice man.  I'm not a huge fan of this era's Sting, as I grew up idolizing the surfer and crow... but I'd use that one in a heartbeat. Great job. 

Haha... I see that Khali's hair did the same thing to you as it did to me in Creation Suite.  

Thanks man, it's appreciated. 

Yeah, i wonder why the hairs do that , lol. Doesn't hinder gameplay as you can see, so I'm fine with it. Although it does glitch in replays, on all mods i've made so far.

Really well done man! Looks great!

Thanks, man.

Edited by AlcLegacy

that it's the real current sting its the best sting mod i see

It seems created by the same amazing game work my friend 
I do not understand this bug in your hair but good luck in this amazing job dude
Edited by legrandcissarΨ