PC Community Dlc 1 - Buff Bagwell

tekken57

Quite late here guys, so I'll help you troubleshoot tomorrow morning. A few things to check in the interim: I just downloaded X-Packer from the link I emailed all of you to confirm that the latest version has been sent to all of you in the correct folders.

There are two folders in the archive x86 and x64. The x64 is the 64 bit version and this is the version that must be used for editing the save. Even though the 32 bit version has all the save functions in the menu, cannot edit the memory of the game as it is 64 bit. Make sure you are using the 64 bit version. If you are not sure wether you are using the correct version of X-Packer, check the process name in task manager, if it says X-Packer *32 then you are using the 32 bit version.

Secondly, please confirm the name of the process in the task manager it should be WWE2k15_x64.exe.

Thirdly ensure that X-Packer is run under administrative permissions i.e right click - run as administrator

I will assist you guys further tomorrow.

Tekken, let me try that again. I'll redowload. The exe in my x64 had no pc save function. I was using the x86. I bet that's why. I thought since x86 folder had the PC save function it was correct and you accidentally mislabeled them.

This is something on my end though so I'll redownload and I'll bet it works lol.

Damn I hope it wasn't that simple!!! Lmao.

Thanks man for the reply.

As I was reading your problem I felt worse and worse for you, because I've been there before, but the end result was just pure joy.  I don't know how many times I've seen some incredibly sharp people try so many complex solutions to a problem like this only to have missed something simple that in hindsight is blatantly obvious. 

Good times. :)

AND IT WORKED!!! THANK YOU.

the-first-step-to-recovery-is-admitting-

The Goldberg download links are not working???? When I get to the mega upload site, there is no download available. Am I doing something wrong

Did you highlight the whole link and copy and paste?

Is Goldberg supposed to replace AJ? 

Just confused.

I change AJ to Male and saved it. She is a male I then injected 361 pofo and saved and the injected the moveset.

Edited by Afectar

Got everything working now. He wouldn't show up in normal matches at 1st. But now I can pick him. 

Nice job with him looks great.

Edited by Afectar

Yeah, this just won't work for me. Managed to change AJ to male. Goldberg doesn't show up when I do the rest, though.

And I followed every instruction posted in this thread to a T.

Edited by dannyxdomecheck

Okay I wrote a step by step for you, I suck at these but regardless try it :)

Step 1: Not sure if it matters, but make sure the extension for plist is .def. Tick off read-only for now.

Step 2: Copy the ch361.pac to the pac/ch folder. 

Step 3: Add  pac\ch\ch361.pac  to the end of the file and save changes. Now make it read-only, do not change the extension.  

Step 4: Copy the string.pac to your pac folder. 

Step 5: Open the game and stay on the 'press any button' screen.

Step 6: Run x-packer as administrator and go to wwe 2k15 > pc save game > wrestler info.

Step 7: Open your save file, scroll to 298 and double click on slot -298. Change gender to male and click inject. Save changes to memory.

Step 8: Now go back to the game, check that aj lee is male by selecting her and scrolling up or down. If she is you will be able to select superstars. Save the game if she is by going to my wwe > edit superstars and change the roster of a superstar. 

Step 9: Now scroll down in x-packer to slot 360, underneath that is slot - 0, inject 361.pofo into that slot. Save changes to memory and now check and save in-game again.

Step 10: Go back to x-packer, open save file but this time it is moveset info.

Step 11: Scroll to 361, inject the moveset file, save changes to memory and check in-game.

Step 12: Save in-game after you checked the same way and it should now work.

THANK YOU TEkken57

THANK YOU POZZUM

THANK YOU BEASTETOD

THANK YOU JAMIE.....

FInally me!!! the BEGINNER has GOLDBERG in the GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Thank a lots guys!!!

There is one last problem....Why my Goldberg is called "BRAy WYATT MANAGER"??

how i can set this???

THANK YOU AGAIN

Step 1: Not sure if it matters, but make sure the extension for plist is .def. Tick off read-only for now.

Step 3: Add  pac\ch\ch361.pac  to the end of the file and save changes. Now make it read-only, do not change the extension.  

Step 6: Run x-packer as administrator and go to wwe 2k15 > pc save game > wrestler info.

Step 7: Open your save file, scroll to 298 and double click on slot -298. Change gender to male and click inject. Save changes to memory.

Step 8: Now go back to the game, check that aj lee is male by selecting her and scrolling up or down. If she is you will be able to select superstars. Save the game if she is by going to my wwe > edit superstars and change the roster of a superstar. 

Step 9: Now scroll down in x-packer to slot 360, underneath that is slot - 0, inject 361.pofo into that slot. Save changes to memory and now check and save in-game again.

Step 11: Scroll to 361, inject the moveset file, save changes to memory and check in-game.

THANK YOU TEkken57

THANK YOU POZZUM

THANK YOU BEASTETOD

THANK YOU JAMIE.....

Thank a lots guys!!!

how i can set this???

THANK YOU AGAIN

Glad you got it working :)

If you haven't figured it out yet, put the string.pac into the pac folder in your WWE 2K15 game folder. 

lol so wait a minute..in order to do all of that i need to have xpacker which will cost me 14$..you guys arent serious arent you?

Or you can replace someone from the in-game roster....or you can spend hundreds of hours of your own time making tools to achieve the same thing....or you could choose not to have these mods.

$14 doesnt really seem that bad compared to the alternatives.

Edited by Red Rooster

THANK YOU TEkken57

THANK YOU POZZUM

THANK YOU BEASTETOD

THANK YOU JAMIE.....

Thank a lots guys!!!

how i can set this???

THANK YOU AGAIN

Glad you got it working :)

If you haven't figured it out yet, put the string.pac into the pac folder in your WWE 2K15 game folder. 

I copy the String and nowwwwwwwwwwww is all good, also the name!!!!

HOW TO?...

Hello now i need those answer for those uestion....

I'm Begginner, so if peolple can help me, i m very happy, if you wabt to help me write me step by step, the passages to do.!!!

Thank you.

1 - How to inject the sound entrance a superstar? for example Goldberg?

2 - For the titrons i just change the name of file that i want subscribe, and copy and paste?

3 - it's possible add a Renders or not for now?

4 - I see in X packer that there are many files about wwe2k14, wwe2k13, ecc.....it's possible extract other superstar, and inject like Goldberg?

THANK YUO